• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Gazunta

MELBOURNE YEEEEEEEEAH

The room I'm in is bigger than my house. Jesus Christ.

I just ate like five kilos of meat. And drunk all the beers.

Pax hasn't even started yet and I'm having a fucking great time.

Even before I got on the plane I was bumping into cool people who were also going
and who were all assuming I was running a booth at the show

I have no idea what is going on tomorrow, I know at some point I need to go to the show and the have Korean BBQ with you flicking awesome people

Whoooooooooooo

Kritz

Banned
Thanks duders for the great pre-pax night. Was great meeting old and new jerk-faces to talk about beer, steam sales, the vidjas and casual racism. Also, again, sorry my friends got a bit out of control. Well, not that sorry, since I thought it was pretty funny.

Legitimately sorry for the various naughty words. That stuff got out of my control.

Thanks to rahk and... V... Vectrix? Forgot the name sorry, who stuck with the group while they debated about... More naughty things.

Here's to the upcoming three days of shenanigans where I hope to see, and drink with, you guys again. And the others who couldn't show for one reason or another.

Banana, tomorrow the green dress will be worn. Just FYI.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I'm excited to meet you guys tomorrow. Any particular place we are going met before we go into PAX? or are we all going to go there each individually and hope we run into each other? :p

Thankfully I know what KRITZ looks like

Just got back from the PAX meet and greet. Close to 500 volunteers from all parts of Australia have come down to help with Enforcing, very very impressive!

Great chilled out crowd, locals were making fun of the Americans (in good spirits) and everyone was bitching about the weather. Some local enforcers gifted goodie bags to the american team, they had kangaroo and wombat poo shaped chocolates in them.
3AQmK.gif

Totally Irreverent is closing shop, all tees $10.

They have some neat designs, especially in retro and comics. Doctor Who, Simpsons, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, DC, Halo, TMNT, Disney, etc.

I have bought tees from them in the past and can vouch for the quality. Also, free delivery!

Totally Irreverent is closing shop, all tees $10.

They have some neat designs, especially in retro and comics. Doctor Who, Simpsons, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, DC, Halo, TMNT, Disney, etc.

I have bought tees from them in the past and can vouch for the quality. Also, free delivery!

Cheers for the link, dude.

Grabbed the 1st, 3rd and 4th Doctor tees. Some other cool stuff on there but I think three'll do me.

Yes. Yes I do. I've had horrible luck with the card. I received, in order: Kerbal, Reus, Skyrim, Skyrim, Skyrim, Kerbal, Football Manager. Swap a Kerbal for a Tomb Raider?
Yeah, sounds good. I guess we have to both be online at the same time? I'll PM you some details.

Anyone wanting to trade some sale cards, let me know. Have a spare Reus (and Tomb Raider unless Jase gets off his butt and trades with me).

Clipper

Missed my train by a minute, meaning a 20 minute wait and I only get to PAX 90 minutes early instead of 110. I hope that's enough that I don't miss out on Ron Gilbert!

Edit: many geeky faces on the platform :)

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Still trying to figure out what's for breakfast. I think rahk is waiting for donc but who knows when that will be.

Maybe head downstairs for food or something.

Ventron

Thanks duders for the great pre-pax night. Was great meeting old and new jerk-faces to talk about beer, steam sales, the vidjas and casual racism. Also, again, sorry my friends got a bit out of control. Well, not that sorry, since I thought it was pretty funny.

Legitimately sorry for the various naughty words. That stuff got out of my control.

Thanks to rahk and... V... Vectrix? Forgot the name sorry

:(

Your friends were awesome BTW. I actually like hanging around drunk people as long as they don't get, well, violent...

r1chard

Wow. Queue. I could know a dozen people in here and not realise it... For what it's worth in at the entrance to the third line...

Probably mega. The bags are ment to be on the left wall near the merch
ALso did anyone understand the guy on the speaker. Idk why we were all shouting

r1chard

Probably mega. The bags are ment to be on the left wall near the merch
ALso did anyone understand the guy on the speaker. Idk why we were all shouting
OK I see the bags now. Plenty of time to get that crap over the weekend though. Expensive to by the looks of it.

And yeah. WTF was that announcement?

I'm going miss the first 10.30 ones. I still need to drive home. :-( should I bring a backpack?
Yeah probably a good idea just to tote random shut around.

Top Bottom