• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

markot

Banned
kXx86feh.jpg

=]

Hey, waste more money man, its the in thing to do!

teekun

3G in hotel is hot garbage. That's how they get me to buy wifi then...

3G in the Melb CBD is garbage at just about any time of day. It gets marginally better after about 6, though. If you've got an iphone and can't get on LTE, I'd strongly recommend turning off iMessage while you're in the area.

On a train real glad im coming to this. Got soakeed on the walk from the cqr to the rrain station. Ill assume the meet will be upstairs at beer.

3G in the Melb CBD is garbage at just about any time of day. It gets marginally better after about 6, though. If you've got an iphone and can't get on LTE, I'd strongly recommend turning off iMessage while you're in the area.

Not if you're on Telstra. I've never had issues in the cbd. Also, free wifi at fed square.

teekun

Not if you're on Telstra. I've never had issues in the cbd. Also, free wifi at fed square.

With 3G? I have the worst time with Telstra whenever I lose my LTE and have to use their clogged 3G network. LTE is blazingly fast though, so as long as that works, I've got no problems.

Frawdder

On my way to beer deluxe, if you see someone looking lost, that's probably me.

Cookie knows what I look like (if you're even there, cookie)

r1chard

Hope all you lucky cunts are having a good time at beer!

I'll see you tomorrow morning in the queue for Ron, I s'pose.... or, assuming organisational skills being what they will be, at BBQ :)

Edit: avatar changed for RealPicPAX (yes, I just made that shit up)

Rezbit

Awesome meeting you guys, didn't get to talk to as many of you as I'd like as I had to skedaddle, but still. Credit to Rahk for walking up to me like a baws

markot

Banned
Heard on the wire that the Vic Police and Feds are planning a big anti paedophile campaign in Melbourne this weekend.

Probably just a coincidence.

Top Bottom