• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Axiom

Enjoy PAX everyone.

I'll be there in my Star Wars/Doctor Who mash up shirt, which in most other places I imagine would be very identifying but in the PAX crowd not so much.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I'm waiting in line with a sydney friend I just made.

May have encountered some ausgaffers. I saw shaneus on the train at least!

I'm alive. Your city is grey, but cookie has taken a couple of Sydney grubs under his wing. Station was flooded with needs, though. Was gross.

Aon

All them needs. I'm watching nerds get on the wrong trams. The queue makes me feel better for over sleeping.

Man I just spent half an hour and 3 train stations looking for parking. I found one farther from the station than I'd like, it'll probably be broken into by the time I get back.

At Flinders St waiting for this fucking train. Perfectly good train was here but is leaving because of "vandalism".

This is so frustrating.

For whatever reason, if you're on platform 9 at Flinders, I'm the grumpy looking guy with a red Mario bros with jumper on with a comic book type bag

Edit: of course the next train is Frankston, not showgrounds. :-

Jintor

Damn, even the gaming + anime panel filled out too fast for me to get in and I'm in the media room like almost next to the theatre. God damnit

They moved the showgrounds train to a different platform without announcing it. Well done metro, keep up the shitty work. Least there's a time on me getting into the queue! :-D

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
They moved the showgrounds train to a different platform without announcing it. Well done metro, keep up the shitty work. Least there's a time on me getting into the queue! :-D
There's a queue? And you're still lining up?.. can I have cutsies?

teekun

I don't even want to think about what the trip homes gonna be like. I'm thinking after BBQ there's no point heading back to the showgrounds

Waikis

Another reminder,

Friday

Time: 8PM - Late
Melbourne, VIC

Notes: Try to turn up a little earlier so we can all meet up outside. I will try and be there around 7:30 waiting for people. If you’ve put your name down, For the love of god turn up!

Also, it's a $35 all-you-can-eat meal.

Danoss

I just got the email to be able to buy a limited edition copy of 13th Age in faux-leather with gold foil and a dice ring. First right of refusal goes to early pre-orderers, of which I was one. I can only buy one and there are 100 currently on offer (only 50 in the region we are in) to begin with, and I don't want one.

PK0kNBU.png

More details here.

If any AusGAF member wants a copy, let me know ASAP and we can organise for the order to happen for you. It is expensive, which is one of the reasons I don't want one. It is £84.50 including postage, which works out to be AU$140 at the current exchange rate. I don't expect any takers, but I thought I could at least offer just in case.

Hope you're all having a great time at PAX.

Hilariously left my Sat and Sunday PAX passes at home in country NSW when I left at 5am to get to the airport. I have all my receipts printed and shot the team a tweet and it looks like they can maybe help me out if I turn up at registration but still a bit of extra stress I didn't need. Such fail. Should have put them on a lanyard when they came.

By the mean shouty lady
NO WRISTBAND NO ENTRY!!!!!!
Wristbands? Also thank-you so SO much for posting that when you did. I realized that I left my tickets at home. In Brisbane. Parents are express couriering them to the hotel so thank God you posted when you did, but they won't tell me how much it costs until I get back... little bit worried about that.

Hilariously left my Sat and Sunday PAX passes at home in country NSW when I left at 5am to get to the airport. I have all my receipts printed and shot the team a tweet and it looks like they can maybe help me out if I turn up at registration but still a bit of extra stress I didn't need. Such fail. Should have put them on a lanyard when they came.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Yeah, sounds good. I guess we have to both be online at the same time? I'll PM you some details.

Anyone wanting to trade some sale cards, let me know. Have a spare Reus (and Tomb Raider unless Jase gets off his butt and trades with me).
Just a word of warning to everyone: cods talks a big game about "just message me when I'm online and we'll do this!" but is apparently too busy enjoying a holiday to respond to steam chats!! That man has no priorities... :p

Fredescu

I was going to say there's a disturbing lack of pictures in this thread. Holy is the only person that has properly sourced so far, that really says something!

Top Bottom