• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Prowl

All valid points but my gf loves borderlands though so we are going to see them, she already met randy pitchford while he was walking around yesterday

Pinbot

Banned
I went yesterday and had an ok time in the expo hall. Played some Castlevania: LoS 2 which was great. Saints row 4 line was too long for me to be arsed.

Couldn't deal with the monster queues and noise so sold my weekend pass. (I'm old)

Hope you guys have a great time this weekend.

Heading in now after a completely terrible sleep. My cough is worse too. But still coming! SR4 Game of Show.

If you play it, definitely use your time wisely and press b to get the weapon menu up. The weapons are balls to the wall.

Jintor

Okay don't wear pax pass in public - you attract unwanted attention.

Also I found the pax train by following a guy in a utilikilt. I've seen 5 of them in the past 2 days.

Did you get mugged?

I followed two guys in full plate armor to the platform

Prowl

My gf is pissed told to line up somewhere only to find out the gearbox line is somewhere else and has been full for hours .incorrect information is fun

Edit: any body need 2 tickets for today and tomorrow? Might be selling ours

AND PIKUMIN IS COMING NEXT WEEK AND THEN W101! SO NOWS THE TIME TO BUY STUPID GUYS!

Hell yeah motherfucker

inFr4WDIbeBO.gif

Is the wii u controller pro good for vc games >.<?

Probably? It's just the Gamepad without the screen/a 360 controller with a better dpad/a Wii CC Pro with the dpad and left stick swapped and they're all fine with VC games.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I think we are going to trunk town. There's a long post by me in this thread outlining what the plan is for tonight. It's not a great plan since no one gave any real ideas.

Sick. If/when our parma plan sizzles out I'll post in the thread and see what's going on.

Or just drink alone in some dilapidated bar.

Hey EatChildren, Ventron and I met a gut from Rocket Chainsaw last night. Any idea who that would be?

Could have been Anthony or Tim. Freelancer Jeremy was there too. And today Adam and Bev will be there also.

Axiom

My friend had lost her HTC One phone at PAX, if anyone finds it or sees someone bragging about stealing a phone, please help.

She also had her lightsaber umbrella stolen :-(

markot

Banned
My friend had lost her HTC One phone at PAX, if anyone finds it or sees someone bragging about stealing a phone, please help.

Reminds me to installate some anti thievery measures on mine >.< stupid htc doesnt have their own service to find lost phones...

Danoss

The guys from GeekNights (ran the Beyon Dungeons & Dragons panel) just tweeted they will be running some Burning Wheel demos at the Big Top now or very soon. If you want some rad rpg action, keep your eyes out for it, you'll have a good time.

Go to the info booth and report it. If anyone on the staff finds it, they will return it. I'll ask around later when my shift starts.

I'm in line for innovation in wombat. Wearing black with a bearded Finn and male storm trooper in a dress. I'm the other guy who has an umbrella and freezing his button off

Threats made! Shit just got real.

Threats?

Looks like you guys (and Shan) are having a great time, I'll have to come to one of those Sydney meet-ups.

Went and got my tax done today, monster return (at least for me it is). I also claimed $800 alone on my $1800 PC that I built last year, fuck yeah.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Bailing out early because I gotta get back to Glen Waverely and prepare for whatever craziness I might get up to tonight!

Shanshan: Tell your BF that I had a great time meeting him. I was going give him a formal goodbye but I couldn't find him. Hopefully we can meet up again in the future! (although I assume he already reads GAF hehehe)

I got it Jase, it's ok. Pretty serious threat!

Are you a wizard
How did you do that?

Well, you have to designate how much time you spend doing work related stuff on the computer, I said 70%. They do some type of calculation and presto, nearly half the value of the PC back. I might build another one this year, pretty sure I'll need SLI Titans for doing these lesson plans. ;)

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Man talking to random people on the tram during PAX 2013 is just fascinating. Worth the price of admission alone!

Top Bottom