• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Oh look who made it home.

Fuck you guy I met. You're a cunt.

Fuck you guy into the blonde. She left. You're also a cunt.

WEYO

Fuck you other people.

Oh my god, kill me.

Hello.

- EatChildren, Cabride, 2013

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I remember the part where the guy thought the thing and the thing was important at the time cos reasons and UNF IMPORTANCE.

Oh my god it wasn't. Holy crap. Imagine.

Surprise.

- EatChidlren who had to get a cab home and tell a hobo that he didn't smoke because fuck ausgaf heidelberg is $30 away

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ahhhhhhhh jt got hom in bed

BERNBAUJMLi have lost my pax pass.

i have you tetri cartridge. buut aniseedor banana arnie need to get it.

i wont be able to head in as no pass

also arnie, charge my 3ds plz. cables are in my bag

and ani, you can use my camera allday

Hope you highfived the fuck outa her
Ha!

Just got a free drink for my dancing and danced with two hot chicks. What a night.
If the story doesn't contain the word "threesome" and end with the phrase "I don't think my penis will ever recover for a repeat perform-ah oh nope there we go. brb guyz" it's not worth telling.

Also, this thread has descended into madness. I'm going to have to get drunk in order to understand most of what's been said.

Clipper

So, I expect to be in the tabletop room basically all day. Games I will have are:

• Munchkin (after what happened yesterday, how can I resist)
  • Sentinels of the Multiverse (Going to read rule on train!)
  • Chez Geek
  • Doctor Who: The Card Game
  • Innovation (Really awesome game)
  • Bang! (Great game if we end up with 8 players again)

So basically, all card games. I also somewhat refuse to play a game that nobody has read the rules to before, as Fortune and Glory was a bit of a disaster. I'd love to bring Battlestar again or even Discworld: Ankh Morpork, but the games are a tad too chunky.

Also, tonight after dinner, if anybody wants to come to my hotel for more gaming, I'm in.

Even though the exhibition floor is a tad disappointing, I've really enjoyed PAX so far. Have a great day whatever you do, guys and gals.

Bernbaum

ahhhhhhhh jt got hom in bed

BERNBAUJMLi have lost my pax pass.

i have you tetri cartridge. buut aniseedor banana arnie need to get it.

also arnie, charge my 3ds plz. cables are in my bag

and ani, you can use my camera allday
Ahhh PAX.

Well if I can get it off one old those guys, fine, but otherwise I'm not too worried.

Sounds like last night was the boozy night and Friday was just a dress rehearsal.

Jintor

Sitting in the media q + a. Barely anyone I recognise, lotta softball questions. Mike and Jerry seem cool enough. Cold as balls though.

Mike hasn't destroyed the world yet, so there's that

I just lwft spencer street. Lets hope everyone wised up and doesnt come today for no line pax. Will finally go have a propper look at things and see if tueres a magnet or keyring to buy or something

Jintor

A couple of hardball questions lobbed. I really think it's a shame Jerry doesn't speak up more about this stuff. Leave things to Mike and stuff blows up.

markot

Banned
A couple of hardball questions lobbed. I really think it's a shame Jerry doesn't speak up more about this stuff. Leave things to Mike and stuff blows up.

There are millions of mikes and jerries out there, you should know that, as a chinaman, specifics count.

Kritz

Banned
Shame I bailed on you guys last night, looks like y'all had way too much fun.

Ideally today I'm just going to try out a Rift, see SR4, and... that's about it. Probably board games with the AusGAFers who haven't decided on skipping PAX? I haven't really had a game with an all AusGAF table yet.

Then at some point today or tomorrow I might go see Pacific Rim or something at one of those IMAX things.

Shaneus

So what's happening today then? I think I'm going to head up today after all (even if I have to drive... in fact, I kinda prefer it now) but after going through last night/this morning's "Geeks go clubbing" AusGAF liveblog, I don't know who's doing what.

Jint give us examples. Im interested in thier counter reaction to the people saying its shit. Also just got surrounded by enforcers and called "the definition of a jaded gamer" fuck them I just wanted a ma 15 band and them to sstop lying about the microsoft shit. Did you know they dont even have the xbox3 out the whole time. They pack it away and have session times for you to look at the black plastic under glass.

Even though the exhibition floor is a tad disappointing, I've really enjoyed PAX so far. Have a great day whatever you do, guys and gals.

Absolutely. Read below

I have your number for NOTHING!

Someone PM me a way to find you since holy is bad at drunk organisation. I will have either one or two friends that could potentially play boardgames.

quote to see #:

Clipper

I'm at table F3. It's near the corner of the gaming tables on the far left with respect to the entrance. Sort of near the Ticket to Ride table from day 1. See you here, AusGAF!

Or just look for the big Munchkin box :p

Kritz

Banned
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

Also.

Happy birthday kritz. Last night was fun. You fuckers need to dance more. flynt fossy is disappointed.

Also what's with this sun? Grown to used to the Melbourne rain already.

Happy birthday kritz. Last night was fun. You fuckers need to dance more. flynt fossy is disappointed.

Also what's with this sun? Grown to used to the Melbourne rain already.

I brought an umbrella just in case it pisses down like Friday

Have you all found any of the QR codes for the PAX app? I've only seen the one near Johann Sebastian Joust.

They're on billboards near every theatre it seems and on a few booths.

Top Bottom