• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
You guys are awesome! Fucking great food too, so full! Tonight was worth the trip alone. PAX is definitely all about the people.

Glad to play some amazing Indie games and try the Rift. Rest of PAX was poor though, too much promotion and booth babes.

Panels were impossible to attend. So stupid. WHY NOT SETUP A BIG TENT?!?

ALSO GAZ

GAME OF THE SHOW

NOT THE SECRET BEST BUT ACTUAL BEST

SAINTS ROW IV

BASICALLY A CRACKDOWN MOD FOR SR3

GET ON IT

man, i;m gonna pm you my mob now, if you change your mind tomorrow on PAX let me know and i can meet you to give you the pass back!

ill also try andorganisesome one to buy the sunday

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What are you guys planning for tomorrow night? I've got a Mrs Parmas date at around 5, but I have no idea where or with whom the activities will continue.

jambo

Muse is coming to Australia. MUSE IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA!

Meh, there last album was shit and the one before that was ok. Luckily I saw them the last time they toured so I saw 70% good material. The current tour would be horrible.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
On the train to Flinders St from Glen Waverly. Time for PAX day 2 and a crazy night of partying and alcohol.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
What are you guys planning for tomorrow night? I've got a Mrs Parmas date at around 5, but I have no idea where or with whom the activities will continue.

I think we are going to trunk town. There's a long post by me in this thread outlining what the plan is for tonight. It's not a great plan since no one gave any real ideas.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Fuck I'm stuck in a line because I assumed its opens at 9 am today... Instead it's 10 am.. Guess I'll read to pass the time.

jambo

Where in the line are you Laf?

Me and my mates are in the first line. We're in Mario and Luigi costumes, but NOT the ones with a Wario.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I'm on my way to Bourke St mall to shop. Everyone else seems to be asleep after the booze and late night.. This morning.

Bernbaum

Good morning - nice to meet some of you last night.

For some reason, people came up to me, thanking me for organizing dinner. I did nothing to organize dinner. That was other people's work.

Second, I realized that some people paid in excess of the $35 of the meal to subsidize the alcoholism of a select few number of attendees. If you feel you overpaid, please approach me at PAX and will buy you a $6.50 or whatever bottle of Mt Franklin water. Otherwise I can reimburse you on Steam with multiple copies of Bad Rats that you can play and share with your family.

Kritz

Banned
Good morning - nice to meet some of you last night.

For some reason, people came up to me, thanking me for organizing dinner. I did nothing to organize dinner. That was other people's work.

Second, I realized that some people paid in excess of the $35 of the meal to subsidize the alcoholism of a select few number of attendees. If you feel you overpaid, please approach me at PAX and will buy you a $6.50 or whatever bottle of Mt Franklin water. Otherwise I can reimburse you on Steam with multiple copies of Bad Rats that you can play and share with your family.

For that matter, and so it's on the record, I still need to pay someone. I'm an asshole and forgot to have actual cashmoney on my person.

And if nobody accepts my money I'll either start buying bad games on wishlists or buying beer today and tomorrow for others.

Cuz I'm going to feel like dogshit until I make right of it.

Clipper

My plans today are now to see the Make a Strip panel, then buy Sentinels of the Multiverse bundle and spend most of the rest of the day in the Tabletop room.

Resilient

Thinking of grabbing breakfast and heading in at 11 or something. Hopefully the line by that point will be actually moving unlike yesterday.

Smart; I have a buddy with a media pass who is gonna take his sweet time time. Thinking of checking out The Protomen tonight and entering a few sport tournaments. And I brought food to avoid massive lines!

teekun

Just got on the train to the show grounds. Hopefully the doors will be open by the time I arrive and the queue will be moving.

Had a great time last night, and I'm sure ill bump into at least a few of you today, apologies in advance if I don't remember anybody's names.

http://imgur.com/a/GOMk8#0
CCZBKAv.jpg
I hope you guys got a great group discount on the shoes...

teekun

The line is WAY shorter today than it was yesterday. Must be a lot of people either not coming or coming late after being here yesterday.

teekun

As bad as Rudd's plan is, this is it for me. We will get the same type of stupid plan from the coalition so with all things being equal I am still voting for NBN.

Exactly. Abbotts only comment was that he basically thinks it's a good plan but doesn't think Rudd is the man to pull it off. If you needed any more evidence that these parties are the same shit with a different label, this is it.

senahorse

Probably the way to go Fred, though I don't think much of the Greens either, bunch of nutjobs at times. I guess they may be the lesser of 3 evils though.

Fredescu

Probably the way to go Fred, though I don't think much of the Greens either, bunch of nutjobs at times. I guess they may be the lesser of 3 evils though.
I gained a bit of respect for them when they came out against the avn. Always figured they were beholden to the lunatic fringe. They've lost a lot of support lately though so maybe they are. Also Scott Ludlum is pretty good as far as pollies go.

senahorse

I gained a bit of respect for them when they came out against the avn. Always figured they were beholden to the lunatic fringe. They've lost a lot of support lately though so maybe they are. Also Scott Ludlum is pretty good as far as pollies go.

Agreed on both points, the AVN ARE nutjobs, and Ludlum is great, comparatively.

Kritz

Banned
It's probably late enough to head in now. Hopefully the lines to get in are gone.

AusGAF still planning to hang around board games for most of the day?

Kritz

Banned
Okay don't wear pax pass in public - you attract unwanted attention.

Also I found the pax train by following a guy in a utilikilt. I've seen 5 of them in the past 2 days.

Top Bottom