• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Shaneus

Hey guys, what's going on in h... ffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

Forgot to order a Vita 32gb card on the DSE website yesterday... today, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

Ugh, fucking hell. I didn't think they'd disappear from there that quickly. Looks like its 120-bucksville for ol' Shaneus :/

Anyone have any ore suggestions? Even importing if it's close to the same price, I'm in no hurry.

Rlan

Looking at getting a new computer. Mine's about 5 years old now and starting to fall apart.

My computer's got a Radeon HD 4870, 2GB or RAM and a Core 2 Quad Q6600 which all came out around 2008. It'd still be fine if not for the video card not having real Windows 8 drivers.

Want to get something that'll last me the next 5 years. Any specific computer builders in Brisbane to look at? Looking at hardwiredpc.com.au they seem to have some pretty expensive stuff going on. I'm looking at sub-1000, preferrably 7-800ish?

Hey guys, what's going on in h... ffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

Forgot to order a Vita 32gb card on the DSE website yesterday... today, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

Ugh, fucking hell. I didn't think they'd disappear from there that quickly. Looks like its 120-bucksville for ol' Shaneus :/

Anyone have any ore suggestions? Even importing if it's close to the same price, I'm in no hurry.
There were a few eBay ones that were around $110 (you just take your chances with the seller). EB has them on their website (and I assume in store, too) for $113. Amazon is a crap shoot - you have to click around until you find a 3rd party that will ship to here.

When I just looked, Dick Smith still has them on their website for delivery. Were you just referring to Click and Collect?

Shaneus

There were a few eBay ones that were around $110 (you just take your chances with the seller). EB has them on their website (and I assume in store, too) for $113. Amazon is a crap shoot - you have to click around until you find a 3rd party that will ship to here.

When I just looked, Dick Smith still has them on their website for delivery. Were you just referring to Click and Collect?
Sure? the ones I saw were only for click and collect. Unless they just refreshed.

MightyApe have them for a hundo as well, and they sell other Vita accessories I'm likely to buy which would negate the delivery fee somewhat. I'll suss out the DSE site again, though.
Edit:
BfAe6br.png

Note: "Availability" :(

95 bucks on ebay, shipped from HK.

105 if you want local.

Ebay is easy to use, you should try it sometime.
You were so nice to me in person :(

Edit: Ridge Racer Vita... is that the one where you buy the game but you still have to buy content? Just saw that it's only $20 at Good Guys.
Edit #2: Ok, wow. Bad reviews all over.

Shaneus

It's actually worked out okay... found a guy on Gumtree who's selling a 32gb card (still sealed) for $80, just have to meet him on Monday at the train station I catch my regular train from anyway.

Had been advertised for a week, and given it's apparent demand on the DSE website, I'm surprised it didn't go more quickly.

Dead Man

It's actually worked out okay... found a guy on Gumtree who's selling a 32gb card (still sealed) for $80, just have to meet him on Monday at the train station I catch my regular train from anyway.

Had been advertised for a week, and given it's apparent demand on the DSE website, I'm surprised it didn't go more quickly.

Been nice knowing you...

Fuck Gumtree. Sick of people texting us to come buy shit but they never turn up. WE COULD HAVE GONE OUT TO THE PARK WITH OUR CHILD YOU INCONSIDERATE FUCKS.

Also lol web browser
oA3jlVk.png

Ridge Racer Vita... is that the one where you buy the game but you still have to buy content? Just saw that it's only $20 at Good Guys.

Seems like a great buy at $10 though if you like racing games, especially on a handheld.

I assume you already have Most Wanted right? Everyone is glowing about it, meant to be almost the same in terms of content as the 360/PS3 versions.

You were so nice to me in person :(

Everyone else is being nasty to you these past few days, why should I be left out?

Edit: Ridge Racer Vita... is that the one where you buy the game but you still have to buy content? Just saw that it's only $20 at Good Guys.

Isn't it free on PS Plus? I got it free.

Pretty sure that is PJ trolling you.
:p

Shaneus

Been nice knowing you...
Liar!

Fuck Gumtree. Sick of people texting us to come buy shit but they never turn up. WE COULD HAVE GONE OUT TO THE PARK WITH OUR CHILD YOU INCONSIDERATE FUCKS.
This is a guy selling it to me, so he has to turnip! And he's asking if I have anything I wanted to sell (yes! Buy P4G plz) and has some other games I guess he'd like to get rid of as well (Ninja Gaiden 2, which I think was on PS+ recently, DoA which I don't care for and Soul Sacrifice, of which I have *no* idea what it is).

Seems like a great buy at $10 though if you like racing games, especially on a handheld.
It was $20. And if it's the one that has fuck-all content, I might as well skip it. With the likelihood of a new Vita exploit coming that will allow PSP game compatibility again (yay!) I could just fire up my (self-dumped!!!!!) copies of Ridge Racer 1 and 2. And the Wipeouts. And Lumines.

I assume you already have Most Wanted right? Everyone is glowing about it, meant to be almost the same in terms of content as the 360/PS3 versions.
If it hasn't been free, I don't have it. I haven't been actively hunting down games to buy, I just saw that RR was (I guess not really that) cheap while I was looking for memory cards.

Everyone else is being nasty to you these past few days, why should I be left out?
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE, YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD.

Isn't it free on PS Plus? I got it free.
It may have been, but if it was I don't think's been since I've subscribed to it (a year in Nov., I think).

Pretty sure that is PJ trolling you.
:p
Pretty sure you're thinking FAR too highly of Jase ;)

So Mrs Squirrel went shopping today and bought our son a little hat:

null_zps807312dc.jpg

Now all he needs is a GAF Reddit account and his ensemble will be complete.
Dawwww :) Glad it looks like he's growing up okay given the issues he had when he was born. Have there been any complications since then, or weren't there any to begin with other than the early delivery?

He's doing pretty well. He's hitting all his developmental landmarks on time and apart from a bit of infant reflux (which we manage with a bit of medicine) he's just like any other baby, just two months "younger", physically.

He has a little bit of a sniffle right now though so he's a little clingier than most days.

Jintor

My god I'm tired

God I hope I didn't screw something up with one of my subjects... urgh... I really need to get on the ball tomorrow and draw up the semester's assessment timetable... fml

r1chard

Yay! Further culinary incompetence (or, "hey, this vegie soup needs moar meat!!") equals trip to emergency and oh gods Big Brother is still on fucking television!? And they screen that new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory over the actually good one?! Gods, this is why I don't have an antenna for my TV at home...

Danoss

Yay! Further culinary incompetence (or, "hey, this vegie soup needs moar meat!!") equals trip to emergency and oh gods Big Brother is still on fucking television!? And they screen that new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory over the actually good one?! Gods, this is why I don't have an antenna for my TV at home...

Sounds like the pain caused to your eyes and ears by the television is worse than that caused to your stomach.

I'll gladly offer my recipe for vegetable soup next time to save you the various pain delivery methods. No meat in it to speak of and it is incredibly tasty.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
W101 is amazingly fantastic

Agreed.

played the demo for 2 or so hours so far, takes a while to get used to the system and work out the best way to do things.

How were you playing?

tv+gamepad or just gamepad?

I did just gamepad first worked quite well. but nothing beats spamming out swords and hitting X on the gamepad whilst watching the carnage unleash on the tv as little swords run about killing everything!

Danoss

Just got around to reading that D&D-style interview on GON. Thanks for the link, Jambo, it was a great read that had me cracking up.

If you're not playing Papers, Please then you're fuckin' up.

I've fucked up, again.

I'm at the Gold Coast, playing the pokies.

Should have gone to the suns game.

http://www.twitch.tv/papatvpinball

If you're not doing anything this morning, pinball tournament qualifiers in 15 minutes or so. I'm hype as fuck, it should be great to watch. Educational, too :)

OT[/ur

Edit: Never mind, my timing is off completely. It's in another three hours.

It's on now. Have always wanted a pinball machine. I like how they have plasmas tated for the spectators.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
NICE! Will pop it up on the TV once this dota2 match Is over. Bb are you on steam? Tell us in steamchat when shaneus is on!!

Top Bottom