• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

The ape posted a link Shane.

ZTOm6wy.jpg

Heh. Totally redeemed.

Jintor

Went for a jog.

Feeling a bit clearer-headed about stuff now.

As a pack-in, the 2DS don't seem half bad. Throw in Pokemans and sell for $150 or so. Make bank.

Wonder if the ergonomics have improved, although the XL's already a bit better.

Kritz

Banned
Awesome, Nintendo are actually releasing hardware SKUs faster than games I'd ever want to play.

They should make a WiiU with a television attached to the top of the controller. Call it the YouU.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
2ds seems perfect for me.

I don't use the 3d, I sit my 3ds down and get annoyed with the screens.

will buy day one (Y)

senahorse

Just got the PR. $150 AU. Red+White or Black+Blue. 12th October.

Hilariously, no software bundles.

Well I guess it's cheaper, but wasn't the OG 3DS reaching those prices? Nintendo have surprised me before and they obviously know a thing or two about sales but that thing looks ridiculous. Reminds me of those old Tiger games you used to pickup for $20.

jambo

lexi

Banned
Nintendo is the company of the missed opportunity. This could have been so much better.

Not even going into the hideous design.

Gazunta

Yeah seriously $15 for Assault Android Cactus is the best bargain you'll have all year. They're Aussie devs and even post in AusGAF and you know my policy on AusGAF people being just all round better than any other people.

Shaneus

Yeah seriously $15 for Assault Android Cactus is the best bargain you'll have all year. They're Aussie devs and even post in AusGAF and you know my policy on AusGAF people being just all round better than any other people.
I've noticed that the Disparity folk are/have been giving them a massive amount of support as well. So kudos to them, too!

Do any of the NPG crew have GAF accounts? They should come on in here :) (Unless you value them as friends and don't want them to see the side of you that's been unleashed in this very thread.)

PS Move bomba shit from Mighty Ape, add $5 per order to postage as usual

Wonderbook game & peripheral for $17
Sharpshooter shell for $13
Move charge station for $4

Also some GTX670's are on sale, no idea if that is good prices though.

ALSO SHANEUS IS AWESOME, AAC IS AWESOME, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Gazunta

I've noticed that the Disparity folk are/have been giving them a massive amount of support as well. So kudos to them, too!

Do any of the NPG crew have GAF accounts? They should come on in here :) (Unless you value them as friends and don't want them to see the side of you that's been unleashed in this very thread.)
After working with me for years Jason is all-too aware of my many, many failings as a human being
especially as a game designer
. I'll point them towards here the next time we chat. :)

Shaneus

Hey Gaz!

The good news keeps on rolling!

100 Greenlight games greenlit!

Including POKER SMASH!

Also a ton of games I picked up super cheap in bundles, hope they give out keys!
POKER SMASH WAS GREENLIT?!? HOLY SHIT AMAZING!!! I assume it was one of the ones that was hand-picked rather than voted through, given their shitty voting methods.

PS. Oh god, this could be epic as hell:
iH30OIo.png

PS Move bomba shit from Mighty Ape, add $5 per order to postage as usual

Wonderbook game & peripheral for $17
Sharpshooter shell for $13
Move charge station for $4

Also some GTX670's are on sale, no idea if that is good prices though.

ALSO SHANEUS IS AWESOME, AAC IS AWESOME, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
Okay, crappy-looking sharp-shooter worth getting for House of the Dead?

Sharpshooter is pretty god tier, got great reviews on GAF for Killzone and Resistance. Not sure another HotD but worth checking out a local EB as they had them for $20 recently too.

2DS is a good idea in terms of getting a cheaper version of the system out there to help push the system come Pokemon time, but the design is absurd. Should've kept the clamshell.

What's the point, though? Nothing could ever use the functionality in a meaningful way because it still needs to work on the previous models. Just like putting a second stick in.

teekun

2DS is a good idea in terms of getting a cheaper version of the system out there to help push the system come Pokemon time, but the design is absurd. Should've kept the clamshell.

Eh, its a cheap 3DS for small children. They don't give a fuck whether or not it closes up and is more portable.

Besides, the reason it's not a clamshell is because they're using a single screen instead of two to save production costs. There's no point to the device at all if you can't reduce costs significantly. I think they've come up with a pretty clever solution. As long as they only make them in limited numbers and push them to the right market, I think this could work out for them.

Gazunta

I know all those millions of kids out there who are gaming on their iPads and iPod Touches just haaaaaaaate not being able to fold it in half. Boy I sure hope someone at Nintendo got fired for that blunder etc etc

Top Bottom