• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Nice work, Jint. It's been many, many years since I've played a wrestling game. they used to be hella fun, until they became too complicated, bogged down in mechanics and fell into a pit of bugginess. The idea that there is a CPU controlled championship replete with it's own programming shortcomings is weird, yet not entirely unexpected.

Just an FYI, your profile link leads to a 404 page.

LOL just got a spam email saying my Blizzard account is locked like this old GAF thread, I don't even have a Blizzard account which is hilarious.

Nexus 4 got a price drop! $249! Will buy for the wife, I assume it works on Telstra?

EDIT: lol nice one Death, was idle too long

More importantly is it cods approved?
It's a decent Belgian blonde, yeah. It's owned by one of the multinational megacorps and they produce tons, so it's consistent but can lack a little excitement, pretty much as with all those big brands really.

But I would (and do) happily drink it.

Edit: And now time for some katsu...

Bernbaum

Low carb nutrition really is Jedi magic.

Two weeks ago I was just under 87 kg on a moderate, low-fat diet. This week, I've been 84-85 kg everyday eating a shitload of meat, no carbs and minimal booze and I'm as strong as I've ever been.

Also, hello deadlifts and squats. My entire body hates you.

Jintor

If I controlled the house pantry it'd be a lot easier to stick to no carb. Alas, I failed after a month or so and since then have been eating like a pig. Maintained the weight loss though.

Two weeks ago I was just under 87 kg on a moderate, low-fat diet. This week, I've been 84-85 kg everyday eating a shitload of meat, no carbs and minimal booze and I'm as strong as I've ever been.

ibe6wvamsfbmq0z9spt.gif

Congrats!

r1chard

Glad it's working for you! Hope you can keep it up.
I've seen too many friends go thin and revert within a year thanks to Atkins-style diets. They're so tough to maintain.

Dead Man

Also, hello deadlifts and squats. My entire body hates you.

Ah fuck. What will I do without bread?

Platinum should go the Kickstarter route. Would be best for them AND consumers. Budgets are low, quality is high.

W101 can't cross 6K sales in Japan on opening weekend. markot am cry.

Just to put it into perspective for Markot

Well here are the openings for their other games in Japan:

Metal Gear Rising: 335,791 (PS3)
Bayonetta: 138,430 (PS3) + 66,211 (360) = 204,641
Vanquish: 51,705 (PS3) + 11,798 (360) = 63,503
Anarchy Reigns: 21,199 (PS3) + 4,170 (360) = 25,369
Infinite Space: 40,266 (DS)
Mad World: 4,651 (Wii)
The Wonderful 101: 5,258 (WiiU)

I guess it outsold Mad World and Anarchy Reigns on the 360 lol :/

Not shocked. Nintendo sent it to die.

Dat Bayonetta sold 66k first week on Xbox 360 ffs

:/ If even people WITH a WiiU aren't buying non Mario/Zelda games, they are fucked.

It was $50 posted today on Beat The Bomb. I would have the game by Monday, maybe even this Friday!

I just don't want W101. It isn't my kind of game.

I WOULD however have bought a spiritual sequel to Vanquish or God Hand or Okami.

Jintor

Platinum should go the Kickstarter route. Would be best for them AND consumers. Budgets are low, quality is high.

It's really publishers that should be worried. Platinum have consistently proven they can make incredible games. The problem is selling them. If you can attach them to a notable franchise (Metal Gear) or just actually kind of market them successfully (Bayonetta... arguably) they do well.

Dead Man

It was $50 posted today on Beat The Bomb. I would have the game by Monday, maybe even this Friday!

I just don't want W101. It isn't my kind of game.

I WOULD however have bought a spiritual sequel to Vanquish or God Hand or Okami.

Yeah, but the reason you don't want it is not because it doesn't have Mario, right?

Yeah, but the reason you don't want it is not because it doesn't have Mario, right?

Welllllll no but if it did have Mario it is much more likely I would buy it as my son likes Mario games. In any case he is way too young for this kind of game so I wouldn't buy it for a few year years anyway.

I learnt my lesson after Skylanders :/

Dead Man

Welllllll no but if it did have Mario it is much more likely I would buy it as my son likes Mario games. In any case he is way too young for this kind of game so I wouldn't buy it for a few year years anyway.

I learnt my lesson after Skylanders :/

Yeah, but kids are stupid :)

Edit: So, all the back and forth between maps in Deus Ex HR isn't just irritating to me, right? Hong Kong is ridiculous.

Arksy

Hey guys, Arksy reporting in from NYC here!

I'm 9 weeks into my 12 week trip!

Quick run down of the places I've been so far.

Oahu -> Vancouver -> Seattle -> Portland -> San Francisco -> Yosemite -> Bishop -> Las Vegas -> Grand Canyon -> Lake Havasu -> Los Angeles -> San Diego -> Phoenix -> Grants -> Santa Fe -> Abeline -> Austin -> San Antonio -> New Orleans -> Atlanta -> Miami -> Orlando -> Savannah -> Shenandoah National Park -> Philadelpia -> New York!!

America is a truly amazing country. I've literally been blown away by this country and its people.

More to come when I get a bit of time to write things up!

Dead Man

Hey guys, Arksy reporting in from NYC here!

I'm 9 weeks into my 12 week trip!

Quick run down of the places I've been so far.

Oahu -> Vancouver -> Seattle -> Portland -> San Francisco -> Yosemite -> Bishop -> Las Vegas -> Grand Canyon -> Lake Havasu -> Los Angeles -> San Diego -> Phoenix -> Grants -> Santa Fe -> Abeline -> Austin -> San Antonio -> New Orleans -> Atlanta -> Miami -> Orlando -> Savannah -> Shenandoah National Park -> Philadelpia -> New York!!

America is a truly amazing country. I've literally been blown away by this country and its people.

More to come when I get a bit of time to write things up!
That's a big u shaped trip! Glad it's gone well.

I loved the hubs in HR, wish there was more of them :(

Yeah, more hubs, but I want them to be a single map rather than spread over two, or with a long weird connecting tunnel to go back forth through.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So the 2DS doesn't even fold .. It's a handheld ... How are you meant to take it with you if it doesnt fit in your pocket?

Oh god, This company is done. Time to put a fork in it people. Mario on mobile games coming in the next few years. ;)

What a strange hardware design and release, That shit makes no sense at all.

Top Bottom