• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Dear Diary,

Another Publisher came to the house today. Thankfully, I hid myself, as usual, and it left without noticing me. When will this torture end!

Dear Diary,

Another Publisher came to the house today. Thankfully, I hid myself, as usual, and it left without noticing me. When will this torture end!

I'm at a German beer house, I just died randomly laughing.

Went to a school polling booth in Manly, some random guys stole the Tony Abbot sign and the Liberal supporting was screaming at them to give it back, so funny.

I'm at a German beer house, I just died randomly laughing.

Went to a school polling booth in Manly, some random guys stole the Tony Abbot sign and the Liberal supporting was screaming at them to give it back, so funny.

hahahaha, that's incredible.

Those Julia almost kissing Rudd posters were kind of creepy.

Shaneus

I have my 100mbit cable so the lack of NBN doesn't directly affect me, but fuck the short-sightedness of the Liberals to not see that it's a thing you have to fucking have in this day and age. I bet Abbott couldn't have told the Big Brother housemates just how much of a pervy fucktard he was if he only had a 25mbit connection.

I think you mixed up those dates, Death...
Bravo, old chap. Have a banana.

FUCK YOU COLLINGWOOD!

FUCK YES PORT!

c5onU.gif

EAT A DICK EDDIE

Top Bottom