• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Future Brownlow medalist right there. Cool as a fucking cucumber, always stands up at the right time and his skills are like a fucking laserbeam. That kick to Schulz at the end was DELICIOUS.

Went to Mt Beauty today (the town) and went halfway up to the Horn in Mt Buffalo but ended up being a longer trek than expected and ran out of time so we turned around and went to the Chalet instead. Had some nice photos up on Mt Buffalo.

Ate some nice parma at a pub, drank some and are now fucking tired. Australia's fucked I hear?

Will post some choice photos from the trip when I remember so i can mask the disappointment in my country with a nice weekend away.

I think tomorrow we're hitting up Milawas cheese and mustard produce and the Bright hedge maze, then going to Glenrowan then heading home.

Jintor

Went to the uncle's for a BBQ, hung out with my lil' cousin. She shot up in the last two months, gained at least a head of height. Super smart too - year six and reading all sorts of crazy high-school level stuff. Wanted to read Mice and Men but her teacher told her to wait a year maybe. Knew enough to follow the politics tonight too. She'll go far.

It's reaaaaally weird discussing politics with someone who you remember being about as high as your knee.

Shaneus

Oi cunts.

Buy it now (digitally) at $2.23AU before the world gets wind of our colossal electoral fuck-up and drives the value of our dollar even lower!

Gazunta sez:
hQyFygp.jpg

"I give it a zero out of 10!"

Shaneus

So after a nights rest I declare Brothers my GOTY so far.
Would you say you're hooked on the Brothers?

I'm hungover, bring me some bacon & eggs and some Russian caravan tea, pronto.
I almost forgot, the best part of my day yesterday was probably the best egg and bacon sandwich I've ever had at the school I voted.

PS. Kettle "Chunky" chips, Mediterranean Herbs & Spices. It's like eating chicken stuffing-flavoured chips (and probably the closest we'll ever get, given that "Chicken Stuffing-flavoured chips" isn't the most marketable name ever.

PPS. Did we not get both The League and Archer starting this week? I have a feeling we did. The woman from The League was on Conan and she said something about it.

PPPS. YES! New League! Hopefully it's better than last season (was that the one where
Kroll's character had the thing nullified and there was a sacrificial burning and there was also a coma or something?
). Verdict to come in 20 mins (or sooner if you wanna watch me liveblog it!).

PPPPS. Oh god, just watching the last few minutes of the last ep of S4... yikes. It was the brown-not vuvuzela thing. I'd honestly completely stricken that from my brain.

Yeah might breakout a hot choc now Cookie. Need some comfort and the wife won't let me have scotch until noon :(

PS. Kettle "Chunky" chips, Mediterranean Herbs & Spices. It's like eating chicken stuffing-flavoured chips (and probably the closest we'll ever get, given that "Chicken Stuffing-flavoured chips" isn't the most marketable name ever.
767992.jpg

Hurry up and try them!

PPS. Did we not get both The League and Archer starting this week? I have a feeling we did. The woman from The League was on Conan and she said something about it.
I don't care about The League any more but just checked on Archer...... JAN 2014

YOU FUCKING PRICK

YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED FOR NEW ARCHER

NOW I GOTTA WAIT 4 MORE MONTHS YOU BASTERD

WORSE THAN ABBOTT YOU ARE

>_<

Shaneus

Yeah might breakout a hot choc now Cookie. Need some comfort and the wife won't let me have scotch until noon :(

767992.jpg

Hurry up and try them!

I don't care about The League any more but just checked on Archer...... JAN 2014

YOU FUCKING PRICK

YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED FOR NEW ARCHER

NOW I GOTTA WAIT 4 MORE MONTHS YOU BASTERD

WORSE THAN ABBOTT YOU ARE

>_<
Fuck, I'm sorry... I know there were two new seasons of something starting and I thought it was Archer :( HOWEVER. New League is actually pretty fucking good... some great cameos from old and even a new appearance or two! Worth checking out ASAP :)

Rupert Murdoch everybody.

From twitter:

Aust election public sick of public sector workers and phony welfare scroungers sucking life out of economy.Others nations to follow in time

Shaneus

I don't think I'll mind this Abbott bloke in office if it means that we get an Assault Android Cactus update for every day he's PM.

Shaneus

I've been using one that I like better than sick beard. windows only and coded in .net. I'll let you know tomorrow when I get home.

edit: nzbdrone
I suspect that by saying "indexing", he just means NZB search engine provider thingys. That's why I've always been signed up with some other indexer as well... Newsbinz, NZBMatrix, NZBsRUS (RIP all three) but I think I'm onto something good with oznzb.com. It's pay, but it has a good layout and I haven't missed a show with it yet (it's a Newsnab site).

So I cant join irc on my phone and my home net stopped working and I dont know why. Testing oam segment ping failed. So did pinging other stuff. I dont even know if that's relevant.
how do I fix this? Why did everything have to break today?

So I cant join irc on my phone and my home net stopped working and I dont know why. Testing oam segment ping failed. So did pinging other stuff. I dont even know if that's relevant.
how do I fix this? Why did everything have to break today?

Can you ping something by its IP address ? It's possible the DNS server for your network provider is down.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Like I said in my review, Gunslinger is exactly what happens when you're working within budget and resource restrictions, and intelligently construct your narrative and mechanical focus around those limitations. Can't make a bloated, scripted, cinematic shooter? Focus entirely on the thrill of combat. Low and behold, Gunslinger's combat is fucking awesome, and all about satisfying and stylish gunplay, nothing else. Don't have the budget to pack in hours of cutscenes? Tell your story as a voice over, interwoven with the events that happen on screen, cheekily playing with players expectations and the concept of an evolving narrative.

Very, very good game that seems smartly designed right down the bone.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Anyone know what the basic average owner Corp fee is on an apartment? from experience

It's probably around another 4k a year? Man I can't afford that shit.

Top Bottom