• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
In the CBD? Minimum 2k afaik.

Son you better be getting a pool and gym + security for that

Ah. Interesting.

A lot of the ones I see online have the pool, gym, security, So I just randomly threw out a number as to what it could have been by a random google search.

I still need pre aproval and to buy a property first. Just trying to learn all the little bits and pieces I can before I look like i'm going to commit to something.

Kritz

Banned
Although, Gunslinger's combat feels almost identical to Bound in Blood. But I've been enjoying that game so far. I think mostly because I really liked Bound in Blood (and really disliked Cartel).

markot

Banned
Only stupid people look forward to GTA games.

Rockstar is awful, theyre just a big PR machine with their penis up the butts of all 'gaming journalists'.

PENIS IN BUTTS.

jambo

Only stupid people look forward to GTA games.

Rockstar is awful, theyre just a big PR machine with their penis up the butts of all 'gaming journalists'.

PENIS IN BUTTS.

Nope

wVHMhYd.gif

lmQhyUq.gif

Pb41obz.gif

I guess that's the benefit of knowing there's no other competition in the region. WiiU? Unlikely. Xbox One? Fat chance. Need to release before the holiday season? Fuck no.

Congratulations, Japan, you've just won yourself final place in Sony's consideration.

PS Vita TV - $99

Play VITA games at home on your TV!

- Plays PSP, Vita and PS1 games
- Has all the VITA apps for movies, HULU, Netflix etc
- Runs VITA OS
- 9450 yen / 100 USD
- Can Remote Play PS4 to another TV if the one the PS4 is connected to is being used.
- Launch in japan on Nov 14
- 6cm x 10cm console

ku-bigpic.jpg

It will also remote play PS4 games on another Tv in your house.

"Oh wait, there's more!"

"Keep your hot tubs filled! Here's that pommie dude Andrew House who can also speak Japanese like Cerny!"

"$99 streaming/Vita device for your TV that can play mobile games"

Boom.

As someone who doesn't own a Vita, would love to play a bunch of those games and doesn't commute or see any time I would use a handheld on the go this is very, very tempting to me. ESPECIALLY at that price point.
The fact it will also stream PS4 games to another TV is a big positive too as long as it doesn't come with the fucking irritating short distance limitation of the WiiU pad.
Perfect for the wife too, stream all our media to the TV. Since it will run PSM stuff I expect people will get plenty of apps up on there too since it is so open. Could be amazeballs.

I guess that's the benefit of knowing there's no other competition in the region. WiiU? Unlikely. Xbox One? Fat chance. Need to release before the holiday season? Fuck no.

Congratulations, Japan, you've just won yourself final place in Sony's consideration.

Japan don't buy consoles any more. All about the mobile gaming over there, I think even handheld software sales are slowing? Vita TV will probably see Sony push PSM to Japanese pubs/devs hardcore to try and pickup that mobile market since Sony are all about the crossplay/remoteplay/YOPO.

This time next week will be GTA5 eve.

THINK ABOUT THAT AND BE EXCITED.

I wasn't excited because I wasn't going to get it until it was on PC. Last week I decided to just get it when it's released. Now I am excited. I need to go pre-order it. Damn console games are damn expensive.

A few other reveals, didn't expect it at all! I wonder if Sony have blown their load before TGS....

Deep Down is a Capcom exclusive (made in conjunction with Sony) and is basically a co-op, randomly generated Dark Souls that has a story influenced by AssCreed (random as fuck!). I guess this is the trade off to Dead Rising 3 being 180 exclusive.
Lily Bergamo is another Suda51 joint. Action. Looks nice. Grasshopper is Grasshopper. Etc. Probably exclusive since this is the first we have heard of it.

Yeah I didn't know remote play could do that, I always thought it would be limited to your home network.
Cerny/Yosp have been saying since Feb reveal that it was a much more stable, advanced version of the PSP/PS3 remote play. You could already turn your PS3 on from anywhere with mobile internet coverage with a PSP, some games stream to the PSP okay (some even better with custom firmware, both devices hardware limit the capabilities way too much).

This way you can play your PS4 anywhere in the world as long as you have a decent wifi or mobile internet connection with the Vita. This time both pieces of hardware could be designed with this in mind.

#AbbottsAustralia

Jintor

I wish I could figure out if I have good wifi or not.

I thiiiiiink it's shit since the PS3 is on the other side of a wall from my router and I'm on another side of the router and I can't remote play for shit.

I wish I had a monitor that accepted HDMI input. Goddamnit. I'd just put the PS3 in my room.

Top Bottom