• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Danoss

Since AusGAF has a number of parents and at least a few of those parents are into board games, I present to you: Robot Turtles.

The board game designed to teach programming to children, whilst still being fun of course. This kickstarter project has just under 3 days to go, if you're interested.

Stackboy

Been sick the last few days with a bug that's going around. The most unwell I have ever been my entire adult life. Ungh. Gave me a little time to play GTAV at least.

Cheer up Lorde you're rich stop being so grumpy and sad all the time.

I don't get all the hype either. It's self indulgent garbage. I'm nearly 32 and still listen to JJJ and sometimes I don't know why. Although, JJJ Unearthed is a pretty good radio station.

I LOVE THE JEZABELS

Not so humblebrag, but did I tell you Lexi that my last ever gig with The Estates was supporting The Jezabels? The only time we ever got airplay on the J's was the day of that gig.

Since AusGAF has a number of parents and at least a few of those parents are into board games, I present to you: Robot Turtles.

The board game designed to teach programming to children, whilst still being fun of course. This kickstarter project has just under 3 days to go, if you're interested.
Looks cool! Will pick up in a few years time when the boy is allowed violent stuff.

Fusebox

Banned

Looks great, my two year old is probably a bit young for it though and she's busy playing GTAV right now anyway.

I'd actually buy it now if the $29 version shipped overseas but US$60 is a bit much.

Danoss

Looks great, my two year old is probably a bit young for it though and she's busy playing GTAV right now anyway.

I'd actually buy it now if the $29 version shipped overseas but US$60 is a bit much.

It is a bit pricey in comparison and a downside to KS not having a simpler way to price shipping per country. The only way around it in this case is to find 2 other people near you to go in on the $80 triple pack which works out at US$40 each after shipping, which is quite reasonable.

Dead Man

So, one of the new people on big brother is a good friend of mine, I want to watch to see how he does, but I don't want to watch big brother. First world problems, I guess.

So, one of the new people on big brother is a good friend of mine, I want to watch to see how he does, but I don't want to watch big brother. First world problems, I guess.

I am still surprised that Big Brother is back on. Well I'm not really surprised, people are stupid.

Shaneus

Oh god, people are posting AMV stuff in AusGAF? So this is what happens when NeoGAF is banned at work.

But hey, at least mobile NeoGAF isn't blocked! lololol

Anyway, people... is this a good deal for an IPS monitor? I'm almost tempted to buy two at that price.

Also, this is going to be mine very, VERY soon:
M3h88h2.png

Dead Man

my third post on the forum and sorry if its a vote for me post, I'll do better, but really appreciate it you guys can vote for my blog with a simple FB like. Takes about 8 seconds to do really.

http://www.pedestrian.tv/blogster-a...gernauts/42e9a78c-9eb8-4a0f-8064-be4bccd7c619
http://i2.minus.com/joZJV1D7QMrDe.jpg[IMG]

There's a like icon next to the BLOGYEAH graphics. I'd love to win the timeout Mentorship and I'm currently the 2nd horse in the race. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Votred, but you better post more or I will call them up and take it back ;)

Haven't watched Firefly, got dragged to Serenity and didn't like it. Can't deal with the Whedon formula now I'm older, Angel was my favourite back in the day, so terriawesome.

Kritz

Banned
So who here is going to EB Expo?

will they have dick wolves?

edit:

I recently rewatched all of Firefly. Yo, that show's still okay. It feels incredibly budget at times, especially the CG and some of the sets, but the dialogue and crew interactions and scifi plots still hold up really well.

Top Bottom