• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Danoss

My Kindle Paperwhite arrived today. Feels a lot more solid than my Kindle 3 or the wife's Kindle 4. Definitely a lot heavier. I'm not sold on the idea of a touch screen but it seems responsive enough at the moment. The light will be a godsend.

If anyone is active on Good Reads, add me for a good time. I tried to add all the Ausgaffers that have used it in the last few months.

I'm still sitting on a Kindle 2. I was planning on picking up the Paperwhite, but the need to do so changed and so I didn't. Do tell what you think of the light, as that was the only drawcard for me, aside from the supposedly improved contrast screen.

I got your invite on Goodreads just before going into the psychs office today. I haven't been active on there for a while, but I hope to change that soon. I still need to finish reading Sweetheart so I can sink into something meatier like the dystopian 1984 or Brave New World. Maybe even The Count of Monte Cristo which I've been wanting to read for ages and was discussing with a friend when he dropped by this afternoon.

While seeing the psych today, I got a slight bump in my morning dex dosage, which I'll be able to begin tomorrow, as it's not as effective as it used to be. According to her, my ADHD is completely presenting itself now that my depression is under control with Zoloft. Now the focus can be on handling my ADHD completely as the depression is no longer a factor. So that's pretty good.

Jintor

books are big and they have lots of words. reading in a concentrated pattern is hard. constant audiovisual stimuli is required!

seriously though my motivation to read long books (300 pages+) is shot these days

Shaneus

While seeing the psych today, I got a slight bump in my morning dex dosage, which I'll be able to begin tomorrow, as it's not as effective as it used to be. According to her, my ADHD is completely presenting itself now that my depression is under control with Zoloft. Now the focus can be on handling my ADHD completely as the depression is no longer a factor. So that's pretty good.
Woo! High five!

Can I ask what dosage you are/will be on? Purely curious, no need to answer if it makes you uncomfortable :)

Fusebox

Banned
I just did 1300+ pages of Harry Potter fanfic and I honestly can't wait for the author to release more chapters.

Currently reading Excavation which is a decent enough Crichton knock-off.

It is a fair bit easier, yeah. The EXP Share is a fair bit of that since you don't have to split EXP the way you used to if you wanted to keep an evenly levelled team but the fact that you get experience for captures contributes a fair bit too, especially with the high concentration of different wild Pokemon between the first couple of Gyms. I don't think I did any grinding at all and was 8 to 10 levels ahead of the Elite Four by the time I finished.

It's a really good game, but it's also a total pushover if you keep EXP Share on and catch all the different types of critters you come across. Not that the others were ever really hard, but you never really ran that far ahead in terms of levels either and the bigger battles would press you a little more.
Oh yeah, that too. Plus everyone giving you items for some reason :p To be fair though the grinding was kind of awful in previous games, especially if the only high level encounters were with rock types. Ugh.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

To add cinnamon to the pudding, I found out this morning that this is happening a mere three months before I became eligible for a pro-rata long service payout (7 yrs service), which is just delightful.

Unfortunately, legislation in Queensland still assumes that whole-year increments are the only time unit that matters. The law is not on my side in this case.
I'm sorry I missed this VKS. Does that mean you don't get any payout at all? I hope your family's gonna be alright!

I'm still sitting on a Kindle 2. I was planning on picking up the Paperwhite, but the need to do so changed and so I didn't. Do tell what you think of the light, as that was the only drawcard for me, aside from the supposedly improved contrast screen.

I got your invite on Goodreads just before going into the psychs office today. I haven't been active on there for a while, but I hope to change that soon. I still need to finish reading Sweetheart so I can sink into something meatier like the dystopian 1984 or Brave New World. Maybe even The Count of Monte Cristo which I've been wanting to read for ages and was discussing with a friend when he dropped by this afternoon.

The Count is a great read :)
Long but great.

I bought 1984 and the 6th Dark Tower book a little while ago so they should arrive soon.
Trying to get into Heart of Darkness at the moment but I'm struggling.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Doing a maths exam with a headache + cold is the worst thing in the world. I think I passed at least. (I sure fucking hope so) or I'll have to repeat it again next year.;-;

At least I'm freeeeee for now!

senahorse

My Kindle Paperwhite arrived today. Feels a lot more solid than my Kindle 3 or the wife's Kindle 4. Definitely a lot heavier. I'm not sold on the idea of a touch screen but it seems responsive enough at the moment. The light will be a godsend.

If anyone is active on Good Reads, add me for a good time. I tried to add all the Ausgaffers that have used it in the last few months.

This is the main reason I still have my Kindle 3 (with keyboard), I like having the buttons on the sides to change pages.

Everyone read Neuromancer. I'll wait here till you're done.

k

013c2dbef3.png

Dead Man

You have a time machine?

Progress. :) Glad for you mate.

Danoss

books are big and they have lots of words. reading in a concentrated pattern is hard. constant audiovisual stimuli is required!

seriously though my motivation to read long books (300 pages+) is shot these days

It may be easier since I don't need to study for exams and whatnot. More dense books still require extra attention and effort, but there are plenty of light reads out there that are easy to plow through or just pick up here and there.

YA novels are perfect for that. I've got Ship Breaker, Code Name Verity and The Book Thief on my shelf for such occasions. His Dark Materials is also there, but to many, including the author, it's not classed as YA. The Hunger Games is a great read, but it begins to fall apart after the first book.

Woo! High five!

Can I ask what dosage you are/will be on? Purely curious, no need to answer if it makes you uncomfortable :)

15mg in the morning and 10mg at lunchtime. It was 10mg in the morning and 10mg at midday previously. My ability to self-motivate was waning rather quickly and not kicking in until early afternoon, which wasn't good. Hopefully the slight increase makes a difference.

Nothing uncomfortable for me on this topic, I'm all for sharing and talking about this stuff. Us talking about this has helped at least one person and I think that's wonderful. Of course, not everyone has the same comfort with openness and that's cool too.

The Count is a great read :)
Long but great.

I bought 1984 and the 6th Dark Tower book a little while ago so they should arrive soon.
Trying to get into Heart of Darkness at the moment but I'm struggling.

Nearing 1,300 pages is a long read, but I have heard so many great things. I'm sure by the time I'm done my view of it will be much different; the good ones always seem so much shorter.

Heart of Darkness is on my bookshelf too, but I have heard that many find it a challenging read. It's a shame that some of the short ones can be like that, I want them to be a fast read that are at least a little enjoyable or thought provoking. The Haunting of Hill House is a great one, and I picked up a couple more Shirley Jackson books right after reading that, it was just so impressive as the only book to genuinely unnerve me. Of Mice and Men urged me to get more Steinbeck books immediately, I can't even describe how good that book is.

It's on my shelf, I will get to it eventually. I have some other cyberpunkish novels that I bought along with it, like Altered Carbon, Accelerando and Stand on Zanzibar. The latter isn't really cyberpunk, but it seems to run pretty close to the central themes.

Progress. :) Glad for you mate.

Thanks, mate. Just some fine-tuning is all that's left to be done on the medication front. We look at it again in March. The increasing gaps between appointments are certainly a good sign.

Reptile, say one was in the market to buy Player Stationary, where would they acquire the accompanying Killer's Zone?

For less than a hundred fuckin' australian dollerdoos goddamn
Well, OGS has it for $79 but then you have to wait 2 weeks after launch to play it.
I get the impression that Big W might have a good deal on it, if they stock the PS4 titles at launch. Not sure if you want to hold out and risk getting it for that price on day one or end up paying a little extra.

Also I assume you are asking because of this INSANE thread with INSANE images and GIF's. Wish I could play that at launch :(

Oh wow there's a cheese festival on this weekend in Adelaide. I love cheese!
Me too! We go out to the local cheese factory all the time. Super cheap, high quality cheese. The little guy always impresses the chick in the store because he will eat any and all of the testing cubes, even the super spicy ones!

I really hope they don't change things if/when they get bought out by a bigger company. They already knocked down a Chinese takeover and it looks like it may end up with a Canadian group :/

SHUT UP REP MULTI-GPUS = WINRAR
HAHA SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY GPU NOT STUTTERING MY PICTURE DAWG

ALSO I CANT HOLD ALL THESE SUPER EFFECTIVE DRIVERS FOR DAY ONE OF A NEW GAME MAYBE YOU RED DUDES CAN HAVE SOM....NOPE! WE WILL KEEP THEM KTHNXBAI!

Fuck, I keep forgetting about that show. Remind me about it when I forget again.
Wasn't it done by the same people who did Italian Spiderman?

PS. $529 for the PS4. How much was RRP? Does it bring it that much closer to us not being completely fucking ripped off (again, for some of us) by Sony?
Yep Danger 5 is done by some of the Italian Spiderman guys. It's really great, tons of little touches throughout the series that makes it fun to rewatch.

ALSO GO WATCH TOAST OF LONDON FFS >_<

Also isn't the RRP $999?

Oh no!

That's right!

That was the last console!

How much is the new one? Almost half that? Oh!

Will pick up for $499, 6 months after launch.

Hmm some dystopia might be what the doctor ordered right now, would go well with all the interactive games I've been playing since getting burned out on shootybangbounce.

I just did 1300+ pages of Harry Potter fanfic and I honestly can't wait for the author to release more chapters.
I read a 300+ page review of our Green practises over the last few workdays. This is a monthly report.

If I get sent the October report next month I will seriously order 40 boxes of paper, print the words FUCK YOU WE GOT WORK TO DO on them and set the whole stack on fucking fire.

Maybe I'll give the novels a raincheck for a week or two <_>

Shaneus

PS. Everyone should play the demo of The Stanley Parable, as discussed on Idle Thumbs. No shit, as far as demos go, it's the most complete thing I've ever played. And from what I gather, whilst it demonstrates what the full game is, it doesn't actually contain any content from the full game at all.

And it's free. But it will make you want to buy the full game. So maybe it isn't.

PPS. Danoss: FWIW, I start off with 12.5 around 7:30, the 5mg at 10am and every 2ish hours after that. I guess a time-release one would be best for my situation, but given they need to be custom-made, I doubt it's worth it. And yeah, it took me *ages* to work out what the best dosages were for me.
BTW How's your sleep going? I remember you had hassles :( I'm sleeping well, but I'm having trouble going to sleep early (just have to do that one last thing... and three hours later :/) which means I wake up feeling shitty and all day I'm eating crap to stay awake which in turn keeps me up past when I should be hitting the sack, not to mention not being motivated for exercise AND putting on weight.

Yeah, I should go to bed now.

Well, OGS has it for $79 but then you have to wait 2 weeks after launch to play it.
I get the impression that Big W might have a good deal on it, if they stock the PS4 titles at launch. Not sure if you want to hold out and risk getting it for that price on day one or end up paying a little extra.

Also I assume you are asking because of this INSANE thread with INSANE images and GIF's. Wish I could play that at launch :(

KZSF looks glorious. Less than 4 weeks to my launch bundle arrival :)

Kritz, I can add another copy of KZSF to my amazon order for you. It will arrive here between 19-21 Nov and I can post it to you. It will be region 1 though. Let me know if you, or anyone else wants to do this. All PS4 titles are USD $59.99 on amazon, and AUD is doing 97c.

KZSF looks glorious. Less than 4 weeks to my launch bundle arrival :)

Kritz, I can add another copy of KZSF to my amazon order for you. It will arrive here between 19-21 Nov and I can post it to you. It will be region 1 though. Let me know if you, or anyone else wants to do this. All PS4 titles are USD $59.99 on amazon, and AUD is doing 97c.

Be really careful about that as Amazon have been cancelling orders that get changed...

Kritz

Banned
I'll think about it. PS4's region locked, yeah? ... when's that thing coming out again? 29th?

What's the shipping and delivery prices like?

Be really careful about that as Amazon have been cancelling orders that get changed...

I know, I've spoken to a rep and there is no issue in adding items like games to an existing order. :)

I'll think about it. PS4's region locked, yeah? ... when's that thing coming out again? 29th?

What's the shipping and delivery prices like?

Neither PS4 nor the games are region locked, but if you want to buy dlc, you will need to buy it off the US PSN store.

I'm paying $25 for expedited delivery, but there is no extra charge to add items to the order.

Danoss

FWIW, I start off with 12.5 around 7:30, the 5mg at 10am and every 2ish hours after that. I guess a time-release one would be best for my situation, but given they need to be custom-made, I doubt it's worth it. And yeah, it took me *ages* to work out what the best dosages were for me.
BTW How's your sleep going? I remember you had hassles :( I'm sleeping well, but I'm having trouble going to sleep early (just have to do that one last thing... and three hours later :/) which means I wake up feeling shitty and all day I'm eating crap to stay awake which in turn keeps me up past when I should be hitting the sack, not to mention not being motivated for exercise AND putting on weight.

Yeah, I should go to bed now.

That's the problem with the damn disorder is the medication can't work all the time. So first thing in the morning and late at night, you're on your own as the effects have worn off.

My sleep is going pretty well, though I do have the same problem you're encountering. "I'll just do this thing..." goes on for too long and then I look at the clock and it's not a good time that I see. For about a week or two, that happened each night and I'd still have to get up early to give my gran food and medication. Lack of sleep and ADHD do not go well together at all. I noticed the longer it went on, the less the medication worked. It got to the point 2 days before I reset my sleep cycle to something more sensible that the medication did nothing.

Skipping a couple of days helped reset it and after a couple of regular nights, things started to come good again. Knowing now how important sleep is, I don't want to mess around with it. I can ease the "one more thing..." cycle by doing the opposite of what I do during the day and think "can this wait until tomorrow?" and the answer is always 'yes'. I can toddle off to bed and things are good. While I do want to keep doing things, sleeping well keeps my brain in a state where I'm able to actually do those things.

Back to the medication for a second, it'd be great if we had the options that the US and Canada have. Unfortunately, we're a bit too strict in this area and have state governments like WA who would like nothing better than to abolish the small range we do have. One in particular is Vyvanse, which is a non-abusable dexamphetamine. It's a super slow release that lasts for up to 12 hours! I'd love something like that. You have to couple it with some instant release dexamphetamine because it can't activate until it hits the small intestine, but when it does, you're good for the rest of the day.

I forgot the name of that medication and had to google it. Upon doing so, I came across this gem of an article. It's uninformed idiots like this person and others like her that hurt the perception of this disorder.

Medications, including Strattera and stimulant Ritalin, are prescribed in NSW at almost double the rate of Victoria, Department of Health and Ageing data indicates.

Experts say doctor attitudes and a lack of alternative options such as counselling could be behind the higher prescribing rates in NSW.

Child psychiatrist and University of Adelaide professor Jon Jureidini said the numbers of children on ADHD medications should be ''orders of magnitude lower''.

''The reality is that there is still bad prescribing going on, lazy prescribing,'' Professor Jureidini said.

Parents should be informed there was no evidence proving medication gave long-term benefits, and it was used for managing symptoms, not treating the underlying condition, he said.

More than 28,000 NSW children, or 1.6 per cent, took ADHD medications in 2012, a Fairfax Media analysis found. Since 2005, the number taking ADHD drugs has increased by 133 per cent, while the child population rose by 4 per cent.

It'd be nice if people commenting on this had at least a little understanding of the disorder. They might discover that:

• "Alternative treatments such as councelling" don't help ADHD without medication.
  • At least 4% of the population suffers from ADHD. Prescribing only 1.6% of NSW children means they're underprescribing.
  • Medication works. ADHD never goes away.
  • Long-term benefits are the management of symptoms.
The more they point to these numbers, the more they are highlighting their enduring failure to treat a serious disorder and a reluctance to improve. Other mental disorders don't have medications this good, finding more people to help is a good thing. Trying to take that away from less than 50% of the children found to have it is mean. What's next, complaining there's too much insulin being prescribed to diabetics because it doesn't treat the underlying disorder, or isn't that going far enough? How about taking wheelchairs from paraplegics claiming they only help manage symptoms?

Apologies for the sudden tirade.

Kritz

Banned
Considering I've bought maybe five DLC packs total this generation, I think I'll be fine not paying extra dolla dollas for a shooter I'm unlikely to enjoy the base game of. (but will buy it anyway because goddamn where da games at?)

I'll probably take you up on your offer. Let me know closer to when you need shit known and I'll paypal you (or netbank or whatever) you some dosh.

Now I just need to make sure stores around me are actually getting this stupid system.

Forgot to add, GG said all MP DLC's for KZSF will be free. So you're good to go on that front. Only the one dlc that adds an online co-op survival mode will be paid, rest all free.

Anytime around the first week of November, since my order will be shipped by 15th Nov.

Arksy

Is there any way for us Aussies to still get a PS4 launch day while paying US prices? I see that Amazon probably has backorders for the next century.

Arksy

More launch day bundles were available yesterday on amazon, but sold out in an hour. But, amazon has changed policy and is no longer shipping consoles overseas.

So, no.

Ouch, so basically we have to now stomach Aussie prices? I'd be happy to wait I guess.

Danoss

Hmm some dystopia might be what the doctor ordered right now, would go well with all the interactive games I've been playing since getting burned out on shootybangbounce.

Plenty of it out there to be had. YA fiction is currently full of dystopian tales.

I've heard so many good things about Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi that I could almost recommend it having only read the first page. Looking up the sequel, The Drowned Cities, shows me that it's currently 50% off and $5.78. I can't ignore it at that price. By the same author is The Windup Girl and there is also the highly praised Wool by Hugh Howey.

I'm sorry I missed this VKS. Does that mean you don't get any payout at all? I hope your family's gonna be alright!
Oh no, you start getting payouts after a year. In this case, we're talking about long service leave, which starts getting paid out on a pro rata basis at 7 years. Basically, because this is happening now instead of (say) February, I miss out on just over a month's worth of extra pay.

In the end, we'll be fine. My payout is still okay and we have enough saved that we can still live and pay the mortgage while I find another job. It's just annoying to miss out on that extra pay completely because I have fulfilled only 96% of the requirement.

Fusebox

Banned

I hated Neuromancer, but then I hate a lot of the older popular sci-fi. Don't care for Slaughterhouse or Androids Dream or anything else people constantly recommend. I love 1984 but that's more dystopian than sci-fi.

Not sure what my point is, everyone go and read the Altered Carbon trilogy as soon as you've finished reading Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.

I started Beyond: Two souls last night. Some interviewer got the name wrong and asked David Cage about Beyond: Our Souls and he took offense and decked the guy
jk
Only played a few bits but it's already better than Heavy Rain was for most of its time. Supernatural story works so much better. Controls make no sense whatsoever.

There's the awkward teenage party that was awkward and dull but has a great payoff if you choose the
semi-Carrie
option

Jodie is the only character that seems to have any facial expression. Willem Dafoe looks like an animated Spider-man toy. There's the obligatory super close-up view of a beautifully modelled/animated/scanned/mocapped face (pores!) at the every start of practically every Sony-published game (barring GT). Which you will never see again and have the much lower res in-game models which are about average for this gen.

So far, I'm liking it.

lexi

Banned
My new 55" LED TV arrived, it replaces my dead 51" Plasma.

It was a bitch to mount, the cable management is totally different, and has light bleeding like you wouldn't believe.

Not sure if I came out of this ahead.

You are just too much of a hipster Fusebox.

Also this thread is great example of 'lol didn't read the OP' condition. Used to be a ban-able offence :/

Also anyone pre-order Driveclub from Amazon? Should have a $10 credit towards Kilzone or Knack.

ALSO KILLZONE WILL HAVE NO STUPID SPLASH SCREENS

FINALLY

I HATE HAVING TO HACK THEM OUT OF PC VERSIONS AND THEN HAVING TO SIT THROUGH THEM ON CONSOLES

JUST LET ME PLAY THE GAME I ALREADY GAVE YOU MONEY FOR

Fusebox

Banned
You are just too much of a hipster Fusebox.

I am, I match my moustache with my fixie. I was thinking about it some more though and I have a theory. I suspect the reason I didn't like Neuromancer is that I had to read it for English class. There's some anti-establishment part of me that would instinctively reject a bowl of ice cream if my school ordered me to eat it.

I might try reading it again of my own volition and see if it clicks this time.

ALSO KILLZONE WILL HAVE NO STUPID SPLASH SCREENS

FINALLY

I HATE HAVING TO HACK THEM OUT OF PC VERSIONS AND THEN HAVING TO SIT THROUGH THEM ON CONSOLES

JUST LET ME PLAY THE GAME I ALREADY GAVE YOU MONEY FOR

My vision is finally becoming a reality:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=598681

My new 55" LED TV arrived, it replaces my dead 51" Plasma.

It was a bitch to mount, the cable management is totally different, and has light bleeding like you wouldn't believe.

Not sure if I came out of this ahead.

Is it in a bright room? I love my plasma but damn it gets washed out on a sunny day and I've always been thinking about replacing it with an LED set for that reason.

lexi

Banned
Yeah it is in a pretty bright room. I watched a bit on it this morning and it does actually look way, way better during daylight.

Pros and cons, I guess. I don't need to worry about IR now, too.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Goddam the 290X is a hot bastard, water cooling certainly would be the way to go with it.

Designed to be that hot though but yea, Watercooling or even tri-fan would help it a bit and maybe even push it to be faster.

Certainly an interesting and crazy bit of GPU hardware.

Shaneus

Skipping a couple of days helped reset it and after a couple of regular nights, things started to come good again. Knowing now how important sleep is, I don't want to mess around with it. I can ease the "one more thing..." cycle by doing the opposite of what I do during the day and think "can this wait until tomorrow?" and the answer is always 'yes'. I can toddle off to bed and things are good. While I do want to keep doing things, sleeping well keeps my brain in a state where I'm able to actually do those things.
God damn, that's a fucking amazing thought process. Totally doing that shit, slapping my forehead that I never thought of that.

Back to the medication for a second, it'd be great if we had the options that the US and Canada have. Unfortunately, we're a bit too strict in this area and have state governments like WA who would like nothing better than to abolish the small range we do have. One in particular is Vyvanse, which is a non-abusable dexamphetamine. It's a super slow release that lasts for up to 12 hours! I'd love something like that. You have to couple it with some instant release dexamphetamine because it can't activate until it hits the small intestine, but when it does, you're good for the rest of the day.
The US would be good in that regard, but in another (and I'm not sure why, I think it's to do with how medications are regulated or not or something) I've read that there have been *shortages* of basically any kind of dex in widespread areas of the country. Again, I don't know how that works, but it scared the living fuck out of me, thinking that I'd have to do without medication (or try another).

In other slightly different but similar news, I got onto some other medication to tackle my still-persistent illogical anxiety. The stuff is called propranolol and just stops your body reacting (increased heart rate, jitters, that sort of thing) to things you shouldn't be anxious about. It seems to be working well, as even in situations where I tended to get increasingly anxious (like guaranteed innocuous meetings, some social situations) it calms the physical effects down which in turn helps clear my head. It slows the heart rate so it's not advised for use when exercising but in regular situations I'm finding it a wonder. Ping me if you were curious, I was able to get a prescription from a regular GP without much hassle.

I forgot the name of that medication and had to google it. Upon doing so, I came across this gem of an article. It's uninformed idiots like this person and others like her that hurt the perception of this disorder.
Ugh. Sensationalist fucking crap.

It'd be nice if people commenting on this had at least a little understanding of the disorder. They might discover that:

• "Alternative treatments such as councelling" don't help ADHD without medication.
  • At least 4% of the population suffers from ADHD. Prescribing only 1.6% of NSW children means they're underprescribing.
  • Medication works. ADHD never goes away.
  • Long-term benefits are the management of symptoms.
The more they point to these numbers, the more they are highlighting their enduring failure to treat a serious disorder and a reluctance to improve. Other mental disorders don't have medications this good, finding more people to help is a good thing. Trying to take that away from less than 50% of the children found to have it is mean. What's next, complaining there's too much insulin being prescribed to diabetics because it doesn't treat the underlying disorder, or isn't that going far enough? How about taking wheelchairs from paraplegics claiming they only help manage symptoms?

Apologies for the sudden tirade.
Don't apologise, it's important to get that shit out of your system and more importantly, into people's heads (like those here... if we weren't so vocal about it, there wouldn't have been others who have been diagnosed :) ).

senahorse

Designed to be that hot though but yea, Watercooling or even tri-fan would help it a bit and maybe even push it to be faster.

Certainly an interesting and crazy bit of GPU hardware.

Designed or not, I would definitely go aftermarket cooling with one of those, anything that hits 95C in a PC case isn't a great thing. Maybe some of the non-reference designs may fair better, but putting it under water would be the way to go.

Funny story they actually let you completely skip the intro splash screens for Killzone 3 but then were forced to patch in a delay till you hit the developers logo. Rediculous.

Top Bottom