• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

markot

Banned
Anyone remember this old kids show, think it was on 9, it was about aliens and that... landed or something in the suburbs... and it had a great theme song >.<

dont be hatin on thecoli emotes
noah.png

I thought we graduated from emotes once Trillian got lame?

All about the gifs now, buddy. We aren't stuck in 1974 with internet speed that shitty that we can't handle a gif or two!

dont be hatin on thecoli emotes
noah.png

Aah so that's where they're from.

It is and I am. I remember your program and I'm working on it.

:eek:

Go 2 for 2! I believe in you!

Anyone remember this old kids show, think it was on 9, it was about aliens and that... landed or something in the suburbs... and it had a great theme song >.<

WHAT ARE WE? YOUR SLAVES?

All I keep getting if I Google is Button Moon. Doesn't sound like the one you wanted though.

Hah nup. That looks like a pretty wacky show though.

Cohsae

Playing the new Phoenix Wright makes me miss the original Cornered music.
SO GOOD. You knew shit was legit when that kicked in.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18780843/emot/banderas.png[IMG] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18780843/reaction/FxcLICK.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/58aazIA.gif>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
banderas.png

Real winner but it's like 4MB so your internet might not be able to handle it Wonzo!

Ventron

GIFs will always beat emotes as new ones can be made for any situation. Does anyone have that one with the Sony guys shopped onto people thrusting their hips as they were all filming an ad? GIFs are what makes GAF so special.

Also,
I'm glad when bigotry gets called out but I kinda take a step back when a crusade of equal or greater intensity is what is offered in return. You know, 'eye for an eye will make the world blind' kinda thing.

I have a great new idea for a TV show.

'Let's hunt and kill Andrew Bolt' It could follow after Big Brother's timeslot.

mYErxBI.gif

Sorry. The good thing is that the koalas can finally leaf all the unpleasantness behind them. Hopefully they will let bygones be bygones and not have a chip on their shoulders.

PS- you're American, so maybe I was just playing to my audience?

Dead Man

Sorry. The good thing is that the koalas can finally leaf all the unpleasantness behind them. Hopefully they will let bygones be bygones and not have a chip on their shoulders.

PS- you're American, so maybe I was just playing to my audience?

You call me that again and thems is fightin words! I aint no yankee, I'm a proud halfbreed.

Deeku

Started pokemon. Rollin with Chespin, chose Squirtle, and omg already have pikachu and psyduck! :O

Game is alright, the exp share does seem totally cheap but eh, less hassle lvling up lots of different dudes!

This site is currently only available to viewers living in the United States.
why the fuck is this a thing
like its not a store or a video section
its the whole fucking site
anyone got a link to the geoblock widget thingy

Darklord

Banned
Why does Australia get dicked out of video card bundles? I saw Nvidia has a 3 game bundle with 770's. AC4, Batman, and SC: Blacklist. I look online and it seems we get only one game, Blacklist. We pay $100 for the card too!

Fredescu

Why does Australia get dicked out of video card bundles? I saw Nvidia has a 3 game bundle with 770's. AC4, Batman, and SC: Blacklist. I look online and it seems we get only one game, Blacklist. We pay $100 for the card too!

Blame Nvidia I guess. I got the full bundle with my AMD card.

Top Bottom