• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Frawdder

Radgaf is still going, it's just me and the three Melbournians left, need Deadmeadow to rejoin us to get more Adelaide representation going on, help me Deadmeadow

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
attempting to sleep now on an inflatable mattress at my dads house.

good adelgaf.

sorry for my mate lol.. bit racist :p

but hey, he paid for an extra hour of karaoke =D

lucian. you take those photos. you take them and you keep them in a very private folder and you never speak of them again.

welp.

JdLtP1M.jpg

oQKMiHT.jpg

R08RTQJ.jpg

rBk9fd8.jpg

8mWa4Wm.jpg

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Ausgaf girls, so beautiful, pretty!!

Laf if only you went, you could have showed them your dance and karaoke moves. Maybe next time.

Jesus Gaming-side is a shit show at the moment. Trying to read the Killzone thread and you get ten posts saying the game is a breeze on Normal and then the next ten posts are saying its fucking impossible to surivive on Normal. Then you get people bitchign that it drops frames even though it's locked to 30fps which is followed up by another post saying it runs unlocked and usually hovers around 40fps with very rare drops down to 30fps

>_<

At least the game itself sounds great.

Kinda glad I didn't import PS4
Hope no-one here who did has the same issue :(
This is console launch heh.

(remembers the amount of fucking PC parts he has had to return/RMA/throw out over the years)

:(

I hope the US is treating you well, Clive.

What games did you get? How has your time been with the console?

PS-is the light on the controller as bright as it appears in that photo? Ugh.

I hope the US is treating you well, Clive.

What games did you get? How has your time been with the console?

PS-is the light on the controller as bright as it appears in that photo? Ugh.

Only had it for about 30 mins. So far, I can't get on PSN or finish the update yet. Trying it out with the only 1080p launch title I got (Lego Marvel). I have BF4 and ACIV (which I obviously can't patch yet). Knack can wait till its only PS+.

that was the white light when it was charging. the coloured lights when you play aren't as bright. If you were playing a dark game on a plasma in a dark room, you might see a reflection.

Omikron

I am finally of the opinion that Ben Kuchera is just an internet troll. The guy lacks any sort of self awareness. I should really stop following Twitter train wrecks.

Also, hurry up and finish downloading xcom.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Isn't he the guy from PA that's trying to make the PA Report a legit news outlet?

I honestly don't read gaming sites anymore so I have no idea.

Danoss

RadGAF looked like a great time! Of those that were there, I have only met two and one of those was very brief (sorry Jambo). Hopefully that will change at some point in the future.

Dead Man, that beard is magnificent! Glad you and others here are carrying the torch. I miss my beard, but sacrifices must be made; I need to spray some primer today and no one needs to breathe that stuff in.

New Need for Speed actually looks pretty good, seems like an okay game too.

Enjoying this Giant Bomb stream! Helps that its Jeff playing and Patrick talking mainly.

Isn't he the guy from PA that's trying to make the PA Report a legit news outlet?

I honestly don't read gaming sites anymore so I have no idea.

He started PA Report because the PA guys thought the medium needed a better example. Failing though.

At least Polygon do some amazing features at a good rate.

PA Report has done a handful of good articles though, not totally worthless so far.

He is an arsehat without a doubt though.

I am finally of the opinion that Ben Kuchera is just an internet troll. The guy lacks any sort of self awareness. I should really stop following Twitter train wrecks.
Yeah, I dunno. I enjoyed his stuff at Ars Technica. I wonder whether the management there had a lot to do with that. Since going to PA Report he's become a lot more outspoken (doesn't help I follow him on Twitter when I didn't in the past). I also think he might be drinking some of the PA kool aid, by that I mean just shooting off his mouth.

What's a good site to order an american/Canadian Zelda 3ds xl bundle?
I am interested to know this too. Also assume I know nothing about the 3DS, having used one for two minutes once in a store. Is it true they're no longer region free?

I am interested to know this too. Also assume I know nothing about the 3DS, having used one for two minutes once in a store. Is it true they're no longer region free?

More region locked than ever, closing the loopholes that allowed you to buy from multiple stores it seems.

All games are region locked.

lexi

Banned
The only way I'm playing a 3DS now is to buy one 2nd hand at bargain bin prices with a whole bunch of games included.

senahorse

Lite n Easy week 4 completed.

Day 1: 94.9KG
Day 29(today): 90.5KG

This thing is actually working woot :D

Also, although we have been mostly strict with it, we have been having 1 cheat day a week (e.g. last Saturday had Grill'd and some fatty snacks and Tonight we are making homemade pizza) and I have been having a bunch of scotches/bourbons each weekend. Very happy so far :D

3beefcake.gif

senahorse

Me too (thanks), had a slow week the week before, only averaged half a kilo for the week, this week 1.3KG. About 3 months before Lite n Easy I was 100KG, that's when I started eating better. So basically 10KG in 4 months :)

Top Bottom