• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

jambo

u7U4hMv.jpg

lBWpJvg.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty sure that IPA is spicy rather than smooth. was over a year since I had one of those though.

This cheap Aldi Summer Ale is pretty middle of the road. Gingery. Eh.

I CANT AFFORD TO BE FANCY YO :/

Also Blackwater Park is still the best metal song of all time. I will always forever think fondly of Cookie & Omi for getting me to that concert. So good. So glad they were good. So glad they played all the major hits and Akerfeldt growled so well.

Rezbit

I waited for the WiiU to drop from $430 to $200!

:(

I got it for $170 just before potential GOTY Mario 3D World comes out, awww yis. Probably the right price for it and the right time haha. At least there's some games out now. Never understood why people are rushing to buy launch consoles, this current gen certainly hasn't changed things. PS4 and XBO lineups are beyond ass, as was Wii U's. Couple of crap rushed new game efforts and last-gen up-ports.

Ya huh! They didn't have any of the blacks and I already had an external HDD on hand so it's not too bad, didn't really need the assorted doo-dads from the premium either.

Yeah there really is no difference between them. Nintendoland is really only good as a party game for a bunch of adults sadly.

Having a white console alongside my black PS3/360/TV would shit me though!

You have a cat, why do you need to wash.

Nah since I discovered he drinks out of the toilet 3 times a day I took him off dishes duty.

He's in charge of scratching the everloving fuck out of the curtains and generally being a dick to people at the most annoying time possible.

He enjoys his job.

Most beer is served too cold in Australia... :/

Good for lagers and pilsners* on hot days, not good for anything else.

Try that method with something like a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (or Vale Ale, but not IPA). It does make a difference! Not sure which I prefer, but it's great with dark beers.

* Yes a pilsner is a lager, whatever.

Making an IPA** with saison yeast tomorrow if all goes well!

** If things go really well it'll be an imperial IPA, depends on my efficiency really.

The late beer critic Michael Jackson

0_o
He would often shout 'shamone' at beer judging competitions if he particularly liked a beer.

What is this choc you mention? Some sort of delicious confectionary?

Oh my sweet child. Sit down and listen to a story of ausgaf yesteryear.

Choc. Where to start? An enigmatic character. A man passionate about anything and everything. Worked for Microsoft then Sony then Microsoft. (or something like that anywho)

Got quite upset one day (more than the usual amount) and got himself banned for name-calling on gaming side. When his ban finished his first order of business was making a thread complaining about the unfairness of his ban. Ended up with a perma. R.I.P. Choc. He was very entertaining.

He had a habit of posting news or whatever in ausgaf without looking whether someone else had posted it before (which it often had been). Thus choc'd is an expression expressed whenever someone posts something that has already been posted recently.

Also to holy (named after our favourite son holy check / syth_blade22 / his holiest the 11th) is to post about some new news or an interesting thread on GAF without providing a link to such content.

Y'all feel free to correct me and provide a more accurate account. I only have honours in ausgaffian history while some of you have a Ph.d.

There were like 3 MelbGAF there lol

Oh I did know that, was just a lame pun.

Top Bottom