• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Are you guys getting free shipping somehow? It's still coming up as $175 shipped without the VAT.
Amazon conversion? Never correct, use the PayPal or XE ones but it depends on your bank/payment method. Make sure you select the regular shipping

(I hope it didn't go up in price all bloody ready) :/

Fredescu

I'm using XE. 99 pounds plus 8.50 pounds shipping. Total of 107.65 which converts to $176 AbbottBucks. Still a good price mind you, I just thought the guys above might have managed to get it for 99 pounds shipped.

Fredescu

Ok. Fuck it, buying.

Dumb question, are Nintendo points platform specific? I have some old Wii points cards that I never used.

Pretty sure Wii points cards only work on the Wii and DSi. They moved to real money for the 3DS and Wii U and didn't bother to make them read points codes and convert it to the respective amount.

Gaming side is already becoming a bloodbath, seems every new thread has at least a couple of bannings.

3 days until the end of the world

lexi

Banned
Gaming side is already becoming a bloodbath, seems every new thread has at least a couple of bannings.

3 days until the end of the world

hqdefault.jpg

Jintor

There's a really good article in today's Sydney Morning Herald about their China correspondent looking back over the past 5 or 6 years in the country.

Omikron

Anyone interested in these steam vouchers?

50% off
Duke 3D x 2
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebllion

33% off
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

25% off
Little Inferno
Dungeon Hearts

Shaneus

I have a 75% off one for Lunar Flight, which I got for buying Lunar flight with a 75% off voucher that Bern gave me.

Also, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum or whatever is on sale on Steam today. $7.50. No idea if it's one of the good ones or not.

PS. This post is amazing:
Want to know what the bottom of an xbox one looks like? BAM!

bottxoudk.gif
Look at the thread it was in, too... bannings all over the shop. Bish gettin' brutal.
iHKJGyhm.jpg

wtf police...

The officers in Melbourne's west have been caught mocking African migrants and their local community on racist stubby holders.

Chief Commissioner Ken Lay has vowed to act against those responsible, and senior officers have slammed them as "offensive".

About 50 of the drink coolers are believed to have been made up for, and distributed among, officers in Sunshine, which has a large refugee community.

On one side of the stubby holders is a cartoon image of a mudfish and the words: "Sunshine police. Whoever says Sunshine brings happiness has never worked here."

"Mudfish" or "muddie" is derogatory slang for Africans, referencing the bottom-feeder species that is a common food source in Sudan and other countries.

The other side takes a further dig at the many refugees from Sudan and other war-torn nations who do not know their date of birth, proclaiming: "My date of birth is 01/01/?"
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r-mocks-sudanese/story-e6frg6n6-1226655498860

Middle of nowhere. Not sure why to buy it now rather than in 24 months when there are games and it is $200 anyway

Only really Lego is the exclusive out at the moment right?

hackdog

Banned
I know, I know. It was the eostregen in my chicken subway that was making me act like a woman at a boxing day sale. I'm over it now.

Top Bottom