• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Rahk

I have a 75% off one for Lunar Flight, which I got for buying Lunar flight with a 75% off voucher that Bern gave me.
I might take it if no one else wants it before I get home in the next couple hours. Then I guess I'll have a coupon to pass on.

I also have a list of games from indie bundles over the years that I'll post up once I get home if anyone wants them.

Deeku

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Gimme a break, damn mobile gaf!
:OO

gonna play xcom!

Dead Man

For a child to be exhibiting that behavior at the age of 2 all the way up to 5 or whatever age it was would be a much larger problem than just the day care, the issues would surely pop up at other places than just the day care, even at friends houses.

Take it to the mattresses.

Really though, I was under the impression that bank money isn't really much of a money maker in the end as it is taxed so high.

Also I am sure Labor don't employ anyone with a degree (or positive experience) in PR or marketing. Because they just constantly make themselves out to be fuckwits.

Also the polls look to show a huge swing, knocking the Libs up to 100 seats or something silly.

Shit I should do that sometime :/

I'm a terrible husband! :(
Yeah, Mattress was the best acount on offer.
BTW, anyone interested in Football and in particular the WCQ path for Australia... this image is kinda handy..
That helps a lot, cheers.
My course coordinator thought that the fire alarm was a camera and that all courses were just recorded automatically, so all of his lecture recordings are blank. I thought he was joking when he said it, until I looked back through the online lectures. No one even bothered wearing a microphone, so for the lectures that work the audio goes in and out as the lecturers walk close to the mic. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Holy shit, that is so astoundingly inept it could only have been done by someone who is a university professor..

That date of birth mockery is particularly shit.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The Wonderful 101 will justify every Wii U purchase.

Lisbon is cold (literally). Wanna go back to the middle east where it was mid 40s and I was getting sunburnt through my shirt.

Marrakech was awesome. Didn't have a bad meal anywhere. Snake charmers were pretty cool too.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Might do some fancy beer shopping tomorrow/monday to get me through E3 writing. Any suggestions?

Awww yeah!
Ninty pack in a cool looking HDMI cable? Awesome!

Was a return by a customer, bricked by the first firmware update lol
Brought back in ten days after purchase, sent off to Ninty who proceeded to replace the whole WiiU unit (so sayeth the service report and the Sensor bar being factory wrapped) but not the Tablet, which was still in perfect condition!

Review of the account setup tomorrow, I already have a ton of Ninty Points to link up!

Wow, does it come with GT5?

I'll find out in another hour by the looks of it.

Gamepad is fucking awesome though! Incredibly ergonomic and high quality, puts all the other first run Nintendo handhelds to shame. I can see how it almost becomes a third portable for gamers!

You don't need to fill your Ninty Wallet do you? Just CC the 30c?

You can just add the exact amount with your credit card, yeah. I think the exact phrasing is something like "pay remainder by credit card" or something like that on the Wii U (compared to "add exact amount" or whatever on 3DS) just to give you a heads up, I know a few people have overlooked it at first.

Shaneus

Gamepad is fucking awesome though! Incredibly ergonomic and high quality, puts all the other first run Nintendo handhelds to shame. I can see how it almost becomes a third portable for gamers!
Brings up an interesting thing... any idea if it's capable of anything away from home? If there was a way to load a few "classic" or PSP mini-type games on it for portability, that'd be pretty rad.

Shaneus

It can't do anything on its own. Just a controller/screen that receives a feed from the main system.
Ah. Well, that sucks. But makes sense though, means all it needs is just a video processor and not any actual hardware behind it. Still, would've been cool to see something basic in there to add functionality.

Still, would've been cool to see something basic in there to add functionality.

Would be cool, yeah, though I don't think I'd be game to cart it around with me anyway. All the same, for what it is it's quite nice. Being able to put the footy or whatever on the telly and play on the Gamepad while I half watch is nice.

Top Bottom