• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Ydahs

Why am I just learning about appMobi now?

HTML and Java interface for building iOS and Android Apps, for free. Awesome.

edit: oh, our post count has reached over 9000

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Bathurst this weekend, Woo! No one else will be excited so i will pretend that i am for everyone else.

These are the weekends where I wish i had a 2nd monitor.

elfinke

evlcookie said:
Bathurst this weekend, Woo! No one else will be excited so i will pretend that i am for everyone else.

These are the weekends where I wish i had a 2nd monitor.
I'm standing in a foot of mud on the top of the mountain right now :)

The car park was closed off by council because it is so wet, meant parking was an absolute debacle worse than it usually is.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
eeep just got woken up by a call from my landlord saying hes able t oget a plumber out here in 1 hour ;_; clean clean clean time

I know i could say no but I don't mind because I would like the plumber to fix this stuff. so i will do my best and clean clean clean clean clean

oh god im so sleepy

Grassy

Omi said:
Such a big weekend in sport. Socceroos played last night, A-League kick off and Bathurst. :-o

I know, sooooo good. Some big games in the A-League too, plus the Socceroos play Oman on Tuesday.

Shaneus said:
F1 Suzuka.

Nice, that should be starting just as Bathurst is finishing.

Bernbaum

Omi said:
Such a big weekend in sport. Socceroos played last night, A-League kick off and Bathurst. :-o
Got my platinum membership for the Roar! Can't wait for tonight.

-

Finished Space Marine. It plays differently in the last quarter of the game. The player has to use cover a bit and hang back, which I didn't enjoy so much. None of the boss fights were great. Top game, but a sequel which addressed the short list of what could be improved would be sensational.

-

Playing Ico. It's good to be back. The track 'Heal' which plays when saving the game on a stone sofa makes me feel a decade younger.

Deeku

No love for the Wallabies? I'll probably be watching that.

I haven't watched F1 in a while since I need to wake up early on Mondays. Might watch this round since it's in the afternoon and at my favourite videogame racing track:D

midonnay

I'm a bandwagoner wallaby fan.... I still haven't understood the offside rule after a couple decades of watching world cups :/

Frawdder

It's also the opening weekend of the NBL. The opening game between Melbourne and Sydney last night was a fantastic game. I'm off to the 36ers home opener this evening against Perth which should be good although I'm not hopeful for a win considering we're short-handed.

Cohsae

Jets this afternoon, I'm gonna be there with my gold jersey on because I'm such an OG fan.
Then going paint-balling tomorrow with friends from uni. Going to be sore and sorry on Monday no doubt.
Then Tuesday will be spent drinking, BBQ-ing and playing in a friendly NBA 2K12 tournament with friends.
Good times.

Started playing Rage today.

So far- loving it. Well put together, is fun, runs nicely (playing on 360) apart from the occasional minor texture issue, but is the nicest looking 60 fps console game I've seen in years (Possibly this gen)

Salazar

Bernbaum said:
Finished Space Marine. It plays differently in the last quarter of the game. The player has to use cover a bit and hang back, which I didn't enjoy so much..

Yeah. The sentry guns were a horrible misstep. It lost quite a bit of the crazed drama in the latter stages - perhaps merely because orks are such terrific enemies.

Choc

Banned
:(

No one's offering red card odds on the A-League tonight

I can't bet but those who can if you can find it, a red card tonight is a given

Yagharek

ClivePwned said:
Started playing Rage today.

So far- loving it. Well put together, is fun, runs nicely (playing on 360) apart from the occasional minor texture issue, but is the nicest looking 60 fps console game I've seen in years (Possibly this gen)

Really interested in hearing more when you finish it. I don't trust many reviews any more.

So long as Rage doesn't make me beat lots of races in order to progress the campaign, it's looking like a good game.

I also had a quick squizz at BF3 beta today. All I can say is that I'm ready for the final game.

Rezbit

legend166 said:
Choc not owning a game called RAGE just wouldn't be right.

*polite applause*

I have no freaking idea what's happening when I watch Rugby. The ball flies around and dudes smash into each other and sometimes it's good when the ball goes out of bounds but sometimes it's bad, and sometimes they butt heads together.

Deeku

I don't really understand the rules of union either, but best part is when there's a massive pile of dudes and then the ball just pops out neatly for the another guy to pick up :lol

Dead Man

Rezbit said:
*polite applause*

I have no freaking idea what's happening when I watch Rugby. The ball flies around and dudes smash into each other and sometimes it's good when the ball goes out of bounds but sometimes it's bad, and sometimes they butt heads together.
We must be watching the same sport, that's all I see too.

legend166

I've often said there's no sport with a greater quality difference than Rugby.

A great game of Rugby is amazing to watch.

A penalty filled kick fest game of Rugby is the most boring thing in existence.

Bernbaum

I'm ready to give the Wireless Speed Wheel the benefit of the doubt. I had the first party wheel from MS for Forza 2, and whilst it was divine, setting it up with a wheel-around table in my living room proved a hassle. It's about as much compromise as I'm willing to settle for as someone who can't go back to using a gamepad for racers.

Yagharek

Rugby is pretty easy to understand.

The key point to remember is that France are eye gouging Judds.

edit:

random image goldmine

kernowdragon-albums-odds-n-sods-picture1852-cadbury-nestle.jpg

Shaneus

That's fucking awesome.

PS. Everyone needs to see Love the Beast about Eric Bana and his XB Falcon. It's pretty awesome.

Top Bottom