• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Choc

Banned
Kerrby said:
Are they still that price?

I always thought iPhones were ~$750.

if you buy one at the apple shop today, yes

also, expect to be bombarded with pre-order offers @ ebexpo people

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I've been enjoying Dark Souls a whole lot more than Demon's Souls. I really like the bonfire, healing flask, open-world structure a whole lot more than the Nexus in Demon's. I mean, if nothing else, the first few environments are so much nicer to just 'be' in than the first few in Demon's, which makes the initial difficulty curve a whole lot more manageable.

Bernbaum

Choc said:
pay? what is this nonsense you speak about ;)
Hey, I could have been dishonest and wrangled a press pass but I'm a decent honest human!

-

Which platform Rez?

-

Imma playin Uncharted 1: Drake's HOLY FUCKING SCREEN TEARING. It's okay still I guess. I do remember UC2 standing above it head and shoulders in quality.

Jintor said:
"Even the biggest trees are felled at ground level"

*This is a rough translation of the old Dwarven phrase "When his head is higher than your hands, your teeth are level with his groin"
You want to meet me and all you can think of is your mouth on my groin? Go away, i'm not meeting you.

evlcookie said:
Everyone leaves their machine on at home while they work I believe.

Good to see I haven't been disconnecting, Fuck yea!
Yeah, I expected it'd be pretty quiet during the day. I have it on my work machine and my home machine, so it's always there for me.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing on 360. I could have went PS3, but I assumed I'd know more people playing on 360.

Kritz

Banned
Bernbaum said:
Show of hands for those who will be in attendance at EB Games' "Pay to look at advertisements" Exhibition?

So far I am aware of the following in attendance:

ME! Bernbaum
Choc
Gazunta
Agyar
deadmeadow88
Fogz
*checks bank* Hrm, maybe...
*checks uni workload*

NOPE.

Edit: stuck at doctor's office for an hour. Breaking Bad can take it's time. :(

Edit2: burger king weren't kidding when they said the coke machine was out of order. I think I drank 1/5 a litre of carbonated... Carbon.

I am not a clever man

Rezbit

Damn Freo putting in PICK 7 for Tom Mitchell. Means the Swans have to use their first round pick to get a player under the father/son rule :|

Freo aren't going to be very popular next season.

Bernbaum

Kritz said:
Edit2: burger king weren't kidding when they said the coke machine was out of order. I think I drank 1/5 a litre of carbonated... Carbon.
The Burger King Hungry Jacks in Brissie's Queen St. Mall has a fountain that dispenses slightly discoloured tap water labelled as 'Coca Cola'.

Greedy fucking emo kids gotta ruin the fun for everyone.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Bernbaum said:
Tonight I start watching season 4 of Mad Men. I have been informed to have less than lofty expectations following the stellar season 3.
oh man. you're in for a whole lot of good.

midonnay

Rezbit said:
Damn Freo putting in PICK 7 for Tom Mitchell. Means the Swans have to use their first round pick to get a player under the father/son rule :|

its a compromised draft anyways.... shouldn't be too bad

GWS and the suns have picked it to the bone.

ps: I wonder if GWS is stupid enough to do a straight swap with the Suns, Jaegar o'maera for pick 4. He could be a real superstar.

edit: oh no fair.... they can't keep O'maera... that sucks :/

Kritz

Banned
Bernbaum said:
The Burger King Hungry Jacks in Brissie's Queen St. Mall has a fountain that dispenses slightly discoloured tap water labelled as 'Coca Cola'.

Greedy fucking emo kids gotta ruin the fun for everyone.
I just lpoked behind me and saw "hungry jacks"...

Is there even a burger king in Australia? They're the se thing, right?

I'm sure I already know this.

BanShunsaku said:
Characters and writing are fantastic, the gameplay not so much
This will be the epitaph for Obsidian without a doubt.

commanderdeek said:
Nothing beats wearing a nice tailored suit.
NOTHING!
I love the attention I get when I wear my suit to work but man, pretty much anything else feels better. Not that I even really notice that I am suited up but coming home and stripping off and putting on my worn out old Zepplin tshirt that I bought off some dodgy sweatshop in Malaysia and a fluffy pair of pj pants feels so damn good. DAMN GOOD.

Jintor said:
As for the second part, meet me somewhere
DeathJr said:
You want to meet me and all you can think of is your mouth on my groin?
AusGAF relationship blooming?

Choc said:
so RAGE
first of all. Ben Kucera
benkucheraajcj.png
Didn't enjoy the articles over there.

Omi said:
Where i syour FM12 demo review farken?
Review: boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring 9/10

Kritz said:
burger king weren't kidding when they said the coke machine was out of order. I think I drank 1/5 a litre of carbonated... Carbon.
I am not a clever man
Oh shit. Nice work. Now I need to smash down a box of onion rings and drip a disgustingly tasty whopper on my lap while trying to eat it. Nice.

Rezbit said:

My company is the major sponsor. Freo aren't EVER going to be popular.
Keeps the advertising costs down!

Gazunta

My work phone just beeped at me to tell me I have my EB Show 5 day pass and I still don't know if I'm actually going or not.

Waiting for Breaking Bad to become "available".

Also, new episode of Homeland... Hope it's as good as the pilot. Claire Danes has aged very well IMO.

Bernbaum

Kritz said:
I just lpoked behind me and saw "hungry jacks"...

Is there even a burger king in Australia? They're the se thing, right?

I'm sure I already know this.
You l-poked behind you? I don't want to know what the 'l' in l-poking stands for. I'm sure l-poking from behind is far worse than being l-poked from somewhere else.

I heard rumours there were some in Sydney carrying the BK branding. I stand by my argument that only Onion Rings and a Whopper cheese are the only items of value on a menu otherwise comprised of pure effluent.

midonnay

reptilescorpio said:
My company is the major sponsor. Freo aren't EVER going to be popular.
Keeps the advertising costs down!

is your boss the bloke that hung the giant banner from his front office.

edit: wat breaking bad hasn't been released yet? what am I going to watch when I go home ;_;

Rezbit

midonnay said:
its a compromised draft anyways.... shouldn't be too bad

GWS and the suns have picked it to the bone.

ps: I wonder if GWS is stupid enough to do a straight swap with the Suns, Jaegar o'maera for pick 4. He could be a real superstar.

edit: oh no fair.... they can't keep O'maera... that sucks :/

Yeah, but they will still be very fairly compensated for him haha.

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
My company is the major sponsor.
Let the stalking begin.

Let's disregard the fact that I've already posted you something and know where you live. Takes all the fun out of it.

Deeku

A thread from the university discussion board of a unit I'm studying.

-I hope there are some people having a serious discussion...
With the review essay, I've done the summary but I'm confused on what to write for the appraisal? Is anyone else stuck? I'd really appreciate some help; the unit outline is very vague...

-unit outline is very vague.
I think its your opinion and evaluation of the essay

-Its very vague. Like what am i going to disagree with a professor from the Uni of NSW. And how much can i possibly write on "yes I think they have sufficient results to back up their theory"

-The unit outline is very vague

-i've tried to find some other articles or information that might agree or disagree with the main article, using another perspective. On the other hand, the unit outline is very vague.

-I, on the other hand, am 'mirin the detail on the uni outline.

-You, on the other hand, are a phaggot, much like OP.
The unit outline is vague at best

-id say its kinda vague

-way too vague.. plus i Don't think the lecturer even check this discussion board.. such a bummer..

-Someone please provoke the lecturer XD

-Poke him with your disco stick (notsrs)

Not sure if I should lol or facepalm.

midonnay said:
is your boss the bloke that hung the giant banner from his front office. ;_;
sponsorshipofficialafl6kz8.png

They relaunched the brand as just Programmed at the Dockers v Pies game this season. Apparently there was meant to be a marketing blitz on TV but I didn't see shit. It is originally a WA company though.
They even got Kevin Sheedy for the internal marketing video for the brand refresh. Was super lame. Went for like 7 minutes.

Kritz

Banned
That wad literally the first time I have ever eaten burger king. No kidding. It's so out of the way for me that I'm never in a place where it's an option. Only reason I did buy it was because it's the single food place within walking distance from the doctor's office.

The cheeseburger was pretty sloppy and not that great. Chips were disappointingly like mcdonalds chips, and the drink was poisoned.

5/5 stars

Kritz said:
5/5 stars
Indeed. Onion rings or bust. Going for Whopper, Onion Rings, Coke. Then driving to KFC for chips. Maybe stop at Maccas to get some nuggies for the little guy but he had some only a few days ago so might not be the best idea.
I am getting so fat.

Salazar

reptilescorpio said:
Maybe stop at Maccas to get some nuggies for the little guy but he had some only a few days ago so might not be the best idea.

Put the nuggets in a bowl on top of a remote-controlled car and get him to chase it.

Shaneus

Fuck, now I want an entire HJ meal. Bacon Deluxe, large onion rings and a Sprite.

Actually, make it a diet Sprite. And an additional large chips, in case I'm over the onion rings.

Update: For some reason I have the Dr. Zeus song from The Simpsons stuck in my head.

Kritz

Banned
Can't tell if somehow still hungry or if entire stomach is now a fizzy drink. I wonder if I shake up my dick it'll explode everywhere.

... But not in the good way.

Top Bottom