• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Fredescu

BanShunsaku said:
EDIT: Petersham Charcoal Chicken>Ogalo>Oporto
Agree hard. These other chain chicken places aren't fit to lick their boots.

codswallop said:
Could well have been. I don't see why the company would try to launch in the first place unless they thought they could get away with it though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_King_Corporation_v_Hungry_Jack's

TL;DR Burger King tried to screw Hungry Jack's out of thier franchise rights, and the Australian courts ruled that they didn't act in the good faith that is implied in a contract, which had implications for our legal system that I don't pretend to understand.

Kritz

Banned
I just spent an hour of my life searching every convinience store in Hobart.

I am victorious.

oCh3yl.jpg

:')

Kritz said:
I just spent an hour of my life searching every convinience store in Hobart.

I am victorious.

http://i.imgur.com/oCh3yl.jpg[img]

:')[/QUOTE]

Now the question is did you enjoy it or does it still taste awful?

Kritz

Banned
Doncamatic said:
Now the question is did you enjoy it or does it still taste awful?
I went back and bought a second.

Shit is amazing. Wtf was wrong with 10 year old me. No beer, coffee or dr pepper.

ohh grill'd. I had that when I was staying in Southbank last year or the one before. Going to be staying there again next week so I can have it again! yay

Choc said:
walked past vodafone on way home

packed with people preodering ip4s

sheep

oh you

what if they're upgrading from a 3g or 3gs (like i might do). ol

Fredescu said:
That's not an urban legend, but it was some guy in Adelaide.
Yeah I swear that I remember having Burger King as a kid in Adelaide.

BanShunsaku said:
If anyone knows, I'd love to be Privately Messaged about it
You could always check that ONE place with the Digital DownLs

Bernbaum said:
More Aussie takeaway places need Dr Pepper on tap.
Plus Pepsi Blue just so I can be sure that my childish taste buds weren't tricking me into thinking it tasted like awesome.

Shaneus said:
Update: For some reason I have the Dr. Zeus song from The Simpsons stuck in my head.
Zeus? Do you me Zaius?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMnG3gOqigE

Salazar said:
Put the nuggets in a bowl on top of a remote-controlled car and get him to chase it.
Seriously I put the packet on the couch next to him and he says, "Ta!". He picks one up, smiles at me, says "Ta!" again before mangling it into his stomach and repeating the process. Great way to teach his manners!

codswallop said:
I expect people were expecting id to reinvent the shooter again. Much like they were with Doom 3. But then that worked out well, didn't it?
That is the problem. iD have never reinvented. They invented. Ever since they have been perfecting their style of game. They know what they like and they do it well. I loved Doom 3 and I know I will love RAGE because of it.

RandomVince said:
Do you really think anyone watches reality tv here? :p
When I gave that piece of trivia to my gf she yelled out saying that they haven't even shown the episode yet! I have only ever caught her casually flicking past the show every now and then but turns out she really wanted to see what happened tonight. Whoops. :)

markot

Banned
Walts downfall of course! Although they are splitting up the 'last season' into two 8 episode seasons I think >.< stupid AMC wants to milk it abit more.

midonnay

ding ding ding ding ding

brilliant :)

markot said:
Godddddddddddddddamn, could have finished the whole series there >_<!

interestingly enough Vince mentioned that they could have ended it then if AMC had played hard ball and they were forced to cancel the series.

Agyar

DeathJr said:

Only for bedroom-dwelling teenage goons.

Music: still the same
Movie: still the same, just with a bigger TV
Contacting people: iPhone
Reading the news: iPad
Making music: Some validity but if you're only doing it on the computer I don't want to listen to it.

markot

Banned
Yeah, Mike did beat the crap out of Walt before just for suggesting they go against Gus >.<

But in games newses, I 'bought' ass creed 2 from ubisoft awhiles back when they glitched, but I cant download it now cause its past 30 days and the link is caput... where can I get it >_<?

Spoilerz guys >_>
I stopped watching Breaking Bad a few episodes into Season 3. Got a bit stale for me.
I think I'll get back into now though. :)

Have any of you guys seen 'How Not to Live Your Life'? My mate got me onto it last week and I marathoned the whole show over 2 days lol. So funny.

Top Bottom