• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

There are no spoilers.
LLShC.gif

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Jintor said:
Dude, not everybody is up to you in Breaking Bad. Not just finale spoilers.
I repeat, there are no spoilers. If you think there is then you are misinterpreting DeathJr's post.

Shaneus

codswallop said:
That's because it's produced by Mark Wahlberg. Started watching it last year, but it's no replacement for Entourage with its wish fulfilment.
I know, but it's still pretty good. I mean, it's no first-half-of-Entourage but it's definitely better than late-season-Entourage.

Has anyone ever bought/used an inflatable sofa-lounger? I'm thinking of buying one since my dastardly dogs destroyed my bean bag :(

It looks like this:

67277_01_l.jpg

Are they comfortable? I'll be using it mainly for reading and watching movies.

Darklord

Banned
Rezbit said:
Trying to find Dark Souls is almost as hard as the game itself :|

Seriously. I tried Harvey Norman, Gametraders, JB and EB. All sold out. JB said they even got a lot in and sold out in 24 hours and EB have a pre-order list for the next shipment!

You can fit a few packets of kookas in the bottom, and it even looks like a kooka if you squint.

Darklord said:
Seriously. I tried Harvey Norman, Gametraders, JB and EB. All sold out. JB said they even got a lot in and sold out in 24 hours and EB have a pre-order list for the next shipment!

Either the game did way better than they were expecting it to, or they didn't order a heap in. Damn! Anyone know any inside info about this?

DeathJr said:
Has anyone ever bought/used an inflatable sofa-lounger? I'm thinking of buying one since my dastardly dogs destroyed my bean bag :(

But if your dogs destroyed your bean bag wouldn't they be able to, very easily, pop the lounger?

Yeah basically this:

Planet_JASE said:
Your dogs destroyed your beanbag so you think your best bet is to replace it with an inflatable couch?

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm...

Planet_JASE said:
Your dogs destroyed your beanbag so you think your best bet is to replace it with an inflatable couch?

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm...

Destroyed as in it's full of their hair and I just can't use it without having a hair shower. Vacuum and lint roller have proved useless.

Also, this mattress is made of vinyl and is usable outdoors....so should be more resistant than a bean bag.

DeathJr said:
All I want to know, are those air mattresses comfortable?
Not really. They are fun for the first hour after you blow them up and then they just get annoying. Better off paying good money for a nice big, solid comfy couch.

Or Op Shopping. Or accept furniture off old people moving into retirement homes. Thats how we got our new couch!

I have a couch and a recliner in the living room, I need something in my room because my housemates tend to watch dumb reality shows on tv all day. I need peace and quiet while reading ASoIaF.

DeathJr said:
I have a couch and a recliner in the living room, I need something in my room because my housemates tend to watch dumb reality shows on tv all day. I need peace and quiet while reading ASoIaF.
Op Shop arm chair for $20. Also get a smoking jacket and pipe.

Nah, I guess I'll just get another bean bag. Bags are cheap, fucking beans are more expensive.

King Kahuna bean bags is very close to my place, they seem to have really awesome BB's.

Somebody wanted a 360 right?
satelliteluvp.jpg

360S + 250Gb HDD + Kinectstical + Kinect!!! Adventures (Kinect required to play) + Gears of War 3 for $378!!!
You could find someone to buy the Natal for $100 and Gears 3 would go for $50 easily so the whole thing only costs you $199!!! With a massive HDD for all those sexy XBLA games!!!Also install those horrid discs to the HDD for a much quieter and faster loading experience!!! LA Noire is like a whole new experience!!! Also you can download all the awesome XBLIG made by awesome people here on AusGAF if Microsoft/Government Meritocrats stop being douches!!!

Also this is the album art of the year easily.
yJU2K.jpg

Deeku

Hmm, first few seasons of Breaking Bad dvds are only $20 bucks each at JB. I think I'll go get them this week and see what all the fuss is about.

Aww man How To Be A Gentleman got cancelled! Poor Johnny Drama! Maybe it really is time to go bananas...

Oh man, making of South Park is so damn awesome.

guidop

Should have given them bowler hats, called them Thompson and Thompson and be done with it

whos excite for Tin Tin?

second pic is cute

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Aww man How To Be A Gentleman got cancelled! Poor Johnny Drama! Maybe it really is time to go bananas...
Can't say I'm surprised. The cast was good, but they should've gone for something a little blacker and less obvious. The premise lends itself to something that wouldn't have a laugh track, but the moment started watching it and then noticing those pauses for laughs... I wept.

rs: Might be worth you looking into that How to Make It in America. Premise is very Entouragey and definitely has potential (that I can see) after the first episode.

CryptiK

NEW MONITOR!!!! So hard to find this thing in Aus paid a bit of a premium for it though. Samsung havent had spare stock since release..

cEfGo.jpg

cgCRV.jpg

Rezbit

Collingwood traded pick 25 for Marty Clarke and some kid from GWS...jesus they really do want every first rounder don't they. Brisbane also playing hard ball with Freo, not accepting pick 16 for Mitch Clark LOL.

Top Bottom