• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Kerrby

Banned
Kerrby said:
I feel a great disturbance in the force. It was as if a million Fremantle fans cried out at once and were suddenly silenced.

oPWjO.jpg

jambo

Picking up the Wish You Were Here Immersion box set this Friday, so might have to hold off til the next round of shirt updates.

Plus I already have 6 shirts >_>

And still no AusGAF shirts? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

legend166

So Kerrby's way out of this is to post an unfunny meme?

I mean, I guess it makes sense because he stole an unfunny meme from me, but still. I would have expected some more imagination.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
roosters93 said:
Just bought some shirts from the neogaf store. Got these:

neogafshirtwinner02.png
neogafshirtsoctober2011updatethumb27.png
flek-01alt2-aa_design.png

There is "free shipping" at the moment. Max discount is $9.50

Got me!

Clipper posted about an Amazon deal where you get a 320GB PS3 + Uncharted 3 for $300US plus shipping.

Found it here. Seems to be the best deal atm. I'd get it if I wasn't broke.

oo thank you for this link, might get the 130gig for $250, I don't want the ps3 to play games, more just blu rays

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Guys, be my google ;_;

If I buy an american ps3, can i play games on it i buy here?

what about blu rays?

because the blu rays are SO much cheaper on amazon.co.uk but the ps3 is so much cheaper on amazon.com!

Rezbit

jambo said:
Someone put up 25 minutes of Skyrim on YouTube. It looks like an Oblivion mod =\

Made for 360! :(

I'll still buy it for PC. Mods!

I'm not watching because I don't want to spoil. Oblivion wasn't THAT bad except for shitty characters and copy paste dungeons.

jambo

Omi said:
path finding and animation ffs.

Yeah the path finding looked pretty bad.

- When the guy got his head chopped off, the dude who kicks him down slides around behind him for a few seconds

- The guy running up the stairs

Omikron

jambo said:
Yeah the path finding looked pretty bad.

- When the guy got his head chopped off, the dude who kicks him down slides around behind him for a few seconds
- The guy running up the stairs

The horse literally rotates on teh spot when it gets to the next point! lol.

Choc said:
no one should be surprised it still uses that shit engine

Were they not talking up a whole new fancy engine? ;) Or at least, a very much re-built one.

midonnay

Chief owns the copyright to your post anyways >_>

Tales in melbourne trams part 28:

saw this 8 or 9 yr old looking kid still in a pram.....but that wasn't the strange bit. His mum started having the strangest dialogue with her child right infront of me. (literally looking on top her son's head and chatting to him)

Something along the lines of "Do you know your brother is half vietnamese?" (she looked true blue) "Asian people are the most beautiful people in the world"

okay...

then "but I can't stand Muslims.....just can't do it" o_O

okay.....

"something something....We are Christians" *strange hand gestures ensues*

Her son just had a blank look on his face.

lucky, she got out a couple stops later because I was getting really weirded out :/

jambo

I just can't believe Skyrim looks like that after The Witcher 2 knocked it out the park.

Yes, yes it's a console game, but still.

Omikron

RandomVince said:
look at all dat slowdown/screen tear/sliding feet

The only positive I can take after that video is that I will be playing on PC and therefore some of things will be a non-issue / will be modded to be fixed.

Sucks to be a konsoler.

Yagharek

Omi said:
The only positive I can take after that video is that I will be playing on PC and therefore some of things will be a non-issue / will be modded to be fixed.

If youre happy to wait a year or two. :p

Although fallout 3 on ps3 does help your point somewhat. Such a dog of a game.

Rahk

Hmm, apparently there are weapon unlocks in BF3 that you can only get in co-op. Will probably have to grind that with someone sometime.

jambo

You can grind with me.

Dead Man said:
I think you may be exaggerating good sir. It looks much better than Oblivion. Still not great though.

I just realised that I only ever played Oblivion on PC with high res mods and texture packs...

MrSerrels

BanShunsaku said:
It's great to see Gaz's Brendan Brewer money hats being put to good use!

Looks awesome Serrels

LOL!

(And thanks man -- it'll be even better once it's all smoothed out. Everyone's just getting used to changes in CMS and stuff)

Top Bottom