• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Kerrby

Banned
I feel a great disturbance in the force. It was as if a million Fremantle fans cried out at once and were suddenly silenced.

jambo

What happened? Did the poll results get announced?!

evlcookie said:
Looks like i'm similar as i have the wrist wresting on the mouse pad, Maybe i just need to crank up the DPI so I don't have to move it around as much. My wrist does move across the pad and sometimes it will get rather warm!

Yeah if you crank the DPI up you'll be fine, just do it in small increments until you find something that isn't to fast.

Danoss

evlcookie said:
Looks like i'm similar as i have the wrist wresting on the mouse pad, Maybe i just need to crank up the DPI so I don't have to move it around as much. My wrist does move across the pad and sometimes it will get rather warm!
That may be the answer.

I also have my wrist resting on the mouse pad, but it acts like a pivot point for my mouse movements and doesn't slide around on the mouse pad. An appropriate dpi and mouse speed will allow for this.

jambo

legend166 said:
So, um, Kerrby is stealing my posts from Big Footy, and then posting them here.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22733949&postcount=46

PmlTj.gif

He probably didn't realise it was you. Your username and avatar on that site are very dissimilar to your NeoGAF one...

He didn't even try to reword it or anything!

Edit: waiting for the inevitable "I knew it was you, I was just quoting you" bullpoop response.

legend166

The thing is, out of context it doesn't even make any sense. I doubt anyone here is following the AFL off season enough to know and/or care that Zac Dawson might be going to Freo.

Oh well, I guess he probably didn't realise it was me. My username and avatar on that site are very dissimilar to my NeoGAF one.

I feel a great disturbance in the force. It was as if a million Fremantle fans cried out at once and were suddenly silenced.

-Legend166

EDIT: Credit given where credit is due.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Rahk said:
Cookie, apparently you need 3 C4 explosions to destroy a tank...

I've been able to do it with 2 for the most part. You throw them on the back, which is the weakest part of the tank. Most of the time he randomly reverses and runs me over :(

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I'm just salty about my thread where I bought the canvas print ;_; many thought that was tag worthy.. but alas it wasn't! (didn't buy it for that.. but when people posted give this man a tag!!! my hopes were lifted)

also what's a BUY IT NOW price for a ps3 or a 360? I need both so i'm just going to buy what ever i see first cheapest then get teh other in another month or two
$298 for a ps3 is that a BUY IT NOW price? or is that like only a $50 saving and I can wait another month and prob see it for $199?

I don't know the rrp's of these things! (as for the xbox, doesnt need a hard drive as i already have one)

Just bought some shirts from the neogaf store. Got these:

neogafshirtwinner02.png
neogafshirtsoctober2011updatethumb27.png
flek-01alt2-aa_design.png

There is "free shipping" at the moment. Max discount is $9.50

Fredescu said:
I have something very topical to say about the Australian League of Football.

Got me!

HolyCheck said:
I'm just salty about my thread where I bought the canvas print ;_; many thought that was tag worthy.. but alas it wasn't! (didn't buy it for that.. but when people posted give this man a tag!!! my hopes were lifted)

also what's a BUY IT NOW price for a ps3 or a 360? I need both so i'm just going to buy what ever i see first cheapest then get teh other in another month or two
$298 for a ps3 is that a BUY IT NOW price? or is that like only a $50 saving and I can wait another month and prob see it for $199?

I don't know the rrp's of these things! (as for the xbox, doesnt need a hard drive as i already have one)

Clipper posted about an Amazon deal where you get a 320GB PS3 + Uncharted 3 for $300US plus shipping.

Found it here. Seems to be the best deal atm. I'd get it if I wasn't broke.

Deeku

And just like that, my three hour get together with Jintor is over. Guy knows a lot about media. Would meet again!

5/5

Edit: wtf beaten! :lol

Top Bottom