• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Choc

Banned
Gaz ALERT ALERT

headline

Ricki-Lee Coulter: too nude, too often?
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/rickilee-coulter-too-nude-too-often-20111107-1n2j6.html

"I'm not opposed to being naked, so my ultimate sexy night in would be sans clothes, some candles and maybe some massage oil ... things can get sexy pretty quickly!

ricki_lee_coulter_729-420x0.jpg

Shaneus said:
I actually told myself I need to go to the movies more, and asked for a voucher for my birthday to spend there. That was August. I have seen one movie (the AWESOME Isle of Man 3D doco) there since and I couldn't use my gift card thing at all because it was a group buy.
Wait really? We got a gold class card for Christmas and we ended up just using it on regular tickets because Gold Class was always sold out. Which meant we got tickets and food for less than the price of one gold class ticket, man gold class is stupid.

VOOK said:
Everyday I check the ACB in case there is some new interesting games classified.

Today it was just this.
Would buy a Kinect for this. Where can I get a Kinect cheap? What IS cheap for a Kinect?

Fredescu said:
What is your stance on lasagne?
JFh6d.gif

hamchan said:
I like how Ricki-Lee isn't fat anymore.
Would to infinity and beyond!

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Wait really? We got a gold class card for Christmas and we ended up just using it on regular tickets because Gold Class was always sold out. Which meant we got tickets and food for less than the price of one gold class ticket, man gold class is stupid.
It works as a credit card or something online, but in one order you can't just allocate one ticket to it. Was too much fucking around so I left it.
Fredescu said:
What is your stance on lasagne?
Coincidentally, I had lasagna for dinner on Friday and Saturday night. It was pretty fucking awesome.

RandomVince said:
I can has fatalities?!
Sure, why not?

RandomVince said:
<3 shaneus, you rugged scalliwag you.
That's-a-me!

Choc

Banned
Channel 10 paid to close Disneyland for two days for kids masterchef

no fucking wonder their profit is down 95%

Shaneus

Ugh, the episode order of Happy Endings is fucking frustrating. Couple with issues in the first episode (girl left guy at the altar) have been getting along fine for 9 episodes. Now, the second episode in the production run is the 10th episode aired and they're hating each other. Next episode (11) is episode 3 in production terms and it still feels like they fucked it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Interview at JB on Wednesday for Christmas casual work. Weyo.

Salazar

EatChildren said:
Interview at JB on Wednesday for Christmas casual work. Weyo.

You've not left long to get retarded tattoos. I suppose you can rush-job a dick haircut in about 15 minutes.

Sorry Rez.

Darklord

Banned
commanderdeek said:
Backstory needed. How are you texting someone you have not met before?

Had then on my msn for a few years, used to chat like 2 or 3 years ago I think but stopped. Started chatting again recently, chatted for several hours and we started texting after that but damn she texts a LOT. It gets annoying at a certain point, I'm just not a huge texter. Anyway, she started mentioning me maybe going up to where she is, unfortunately my probing for information online went dry so I don't know what she looks like(there is the chance it's even a he but seems really unlikely after all this time). She's a year old than me too. I have that paranoid thought that she is a dog(harsh but whatever) although I literally have no proof of that.

I've met other people online before and it went fantastically so...maybe again?

Jintor

shanshan310 said:
What. WHAT. Can they even do that?!?!

shan, fucking university won't give me a degree without me sacrificing ALL my law units. Can't go to Japan next year.

Teach me Japanese plz

shanshan310 said:
What. WHAT. Can they even do that?!?!
I've heard of different companys booking it out for the day for their employees. I would assume everyone at Google has a VIP pass always them to kick Goofy in balls whenever they want.

Choc

Banned
Jintor said:
If I sever the combined degree, the law units I've already done pour into the unit I want to get the degree for... for some fucking reason

gotta be someway around this. Can't be legal.

I assume you want the degree to get a job right, the media degree. CAn't you get a transcript that says eligible for X?

Salazar

Fuck, I hope UQ continues to get fucked over this "irregularity, not misconduct" drivel.

Spokesman says "the University is doing everything it can to uphold its reputation".

No, you are patently not doing that.

Deeku

Jintor said:
If I sever the combined degree, the law units I've already done pour into the unit I want to get the degree for... for some fucking reason
I think it's because combined law is like a concurrent degree, so it's basically one program of study instead of two separate things. There has to be some way around it though.

If you sever it though, can you get exemption from the law subjects once you go back to law?

Jintor

Waikis said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32466470&postcount=71

This is a really offensive and unnecessary post. It just pisses me off how someone can just stroll into a religion thread and say "lol religion".

That's why he got banned I assume

choc said:
gotta be someway around this. Can't be legal.

I assume you want the degree to get a job right, the media degree. CAn't you get a transcript that says eligible for X?

I think deek has it, since it's technically like one combined program that gets me two degrees at the end of it. If i sever it all the units I've done up to now only add up to one non-combined degree. I suppose they lower the requirements for a combined double-degree because it's a specific program for those purposes.

also it's for applying to teach in Japan, so any degree is fine

I dunno. I guess I'll just suck it up and do another two fucking years of law. Maybe I can structure my electives in such a way that apart from my compulsary units I can just do intellectual property until the end of time.

Danoss

Rahk said:
Anyone else watching season 3 of Misfits? Getting episode 2 now!
It seems they're starting to get back into the swing of things after the season opener.

Did you catch Vegas Baby! to see Nathan's send off?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Kerrby said:
I'll be honest, you're the reason I'm an athiest.

You mean you didn't become an atheist through logical analysis of given evidence to come to your own conclusion of the most believable answer to the origin of life, and validity of a benevolent or omnipotent supernatural power(s)?

Instead because of the attitude of someone?

Not a sharp one ey Kerrby?

Kerrby

Banned
EatChildren said:
You mean you didn't become an atheist through logical analysis of given evidence to come to your own conclusion of the most believable answer to the origin of life, and validity of a benevolent or omnipotent supernatural power(s)?

Instead because of the attitude of someone?

Not a sharp one ey Kerrby?

You're offending my religion.

Reported, enjoy your ban (N).

EatChildren

I'm untouchable.

But who will moderate the mods?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Salazar said:
I got no problem with EatChildren, apart from his abject failure to arrange a complimentary tag for me.

I can't beleive I blew $50 on a canvas print and didn't get a tag :(

these mod's are cruel

Top Bottom