• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
viciouskillersquirrel said:
My wife constantly needs to pee, but her story has always been that she has a small bladder.

Yeh if it's not causing trouble it's ok. but it's at the point now where if I dont fall asleep in like a 30 minute period.. I need to go again.. and that just wakes me up walking to the bathroom.. so getting a proper sleep is a nightmare lol

Question: Placed order from ozgameshop for space marine, PC. as i understand they provide cd key for steam so its just registerable like a normal steam game? or do they send out a physical copy etc?

Thx dudes

elfinke

HolyCheck said:
Could be but isn't!

Diabetes was my first thought too, but I figured if you're off to have an xray then that possibility had to have been ruled out already. I was drinking gallons of water, losing stacks of weight (at xmas time of all times) and peeing every 20min when I was first diagnosed. It's a little more obvious then just running to the loo all the damn time.

midonnay said:
fuck science

the pain of death makes the meat more tender :/

ps: peeing alot could be diabetes >_>

While I'm totally on board with eating GM crops, I have no desire to eat synthetic meat. I'm more than happy with real meat.

HolyCheck said:
Yeh if it's not causing trouble it's ok. but it's at the point now where if I dont fall asleep in like a 30 minute period.. I need to go again.. and that just wakes me up walking to the bathroom.. so getting a proper sleep is a nightmare lol
Oh God. I have seen the future and the future is insomnia.

elfinke

FallbackPants said:
While I'm totally on board with eating GM crops, I have no desire to eat synthetic meat. I'm more than happy with real meat.

Yeah I'm in no rush to swap the traditional banger for a petri-dish grown one either, though I'd certainly give it a go (unlike the meat Japan (?) was making from fecal matter >> ). I only wanted to link the article to rag on Abbott.

Fogz

Ordered some Warhammer 40k books from book depository.

Never been into it before but while playing a lot of Space Marine I realised I really want to know more about this universe.

Fogz said:
Ordered some Warhammer 40k books from book depository.

Never been into it before but while playing a lot of Space Marine I realised I really want to know more about this universe.
I have had pages open on the 40k wiki for days now. And I haven't even bought Space Marine yet. I'm not sure I could actually be arsed reading a book on it though. The whole universe is pretty damn depressing. There doesn't seem to be a single light of hope for anyone of anything beyond a continuing shit existence.

FallbackPants said:
I have had pages open on the 40k wiki for days now. And I haven't even bought Space Marine yet. I'm not sure I could actually be arsed reading a book on it though. The whole universe is pretty damn depressing. There doesn't seem to be a single light of hope for anyone of anything beyond a continuing shit existence.

Lol thats because its not supposed to be about that. It is basically an endless war but the fluff in and around a lot of the story is quite awesome.
Its a whole different thing again reading the books though compared to it being handed to you on a platter in the game.

If you guys are interested though there is also a recent warhammer animation movie that was done that is quite good. gives a fairly good coverage of the space marines and chaos etc.
Google/download it. Don't have name off the top of my head.

Marshmellow said:
Question: Placed order from ozgameshop for space marine, PC. as i understand they provide cd key for steam so its just registerable like a normal steam game? or do they send out a physical copy etc?

Thx dudes

Ozgameshop ship out the physical copy. So you will be waiting ~10 days or so before you can play.

Shaneus

2x $20 for $30 iTunes cards at Big W/OzBargain. Unfortunately too late for my purchase of Grand Prix Story on iPhone (by the same guys as Game Dev Story) but it should do for when I get my iPhone 5.

PS. Buy Grand Prix Story, everyone.

Jintor said:
Insert Coin was going on in Sydney. Played so much Mahvel
Ah, think I read something about that. sounded like it could have been fun. Would have spent far too long on the Simpsons arcade game and Wonderboy. Might have actually been fun playing MvC, too, even though I suck hte hardc0rez at competitive fighters.

elfinke

Shaneus said:
2x $20 for $30 iTunes cards at Big W/OzBargain. Unfortunately too late for my purchase of Grand Prix Story on iPhone (by the same guys as Game Dev Story) but it should do for when I get my iPhone 5.

It's out?

Ld7HH.gif

/edit: bought. Well, that's the rest of this day taken care of, don't bother ringing my office, I'm busy.

Marshmellow said:
Lol thats because its not supposed to be about that. It is basically an endless war but the fluff in and around a lot of the story is quite awesome.
Its a whole different thing again reading the books though compared to it being handed to you on a platter in the game.

If you guys are interested though there is also a recent warhammer animation movie that was done that is quite good. gives a fairly good coverage of the space marines and chaos etc.
Google/download it. Don't have name off the top of my head.

Oh I totally get it. I mean the setting would be pointless if there was an end in sight. But still as a person I look for an end and preferably that doesn't end in shit, and there blatantly isn't one.

Jintor

Planet_JASE said:
Ah, think I read something about that. sounded like it could have been fun. Would have spent far too long on the Simpsons arcade game and Wonderboy. Might have actually been fun playing MvC, too, even though I suck hte hardc0rez at competitive fighters.

Supposed to be a monthly thing. The weird thing though is that they pipe live music right at you and you can't hear a fucking thing. Well, whatever.

Madman just sent over a Ghost in the Shell complete collection. Fuck yes.

Omikron

Shaneus said:

It is on droid as well as iOS.

FWIW. ;)

jambo

Box of Bunnies said:
Yeah, finally grabbed it. A few bucks cheaper for us than it is on the American store, which is nice.

Yeah I noticed that, kinda makes up for the Shift 2 price jacking.

Shaneus said:
2x $20 for $30 iTunes cards at Big W/OzBargain.
not sure why but those card deals are always going somewhere. Even picked up a $50 card for $30 once.

elfinke said:
BIOS's have mouse support in them these days, holy shitomgwtfbbq?! Overclocking is so ridiculously easy (in fucking windows now!) it's not funny - we've come a long way from 2b pencils and scalpels (Duron unlocking). Oh and fan controls built into drivers is a nice thing.
PC's really have improved a lot in the last few years, becoming much more user friendly to the point where even console-only gamers can jump in and fiddle around a bit without much hassle. One platform future!

Jintor said:
still enjoyed myself though. Swedish cider is hella awesome. Wish I had tried the strawberry-lime cider before they ran out.
Rekorderlig is so fucking tasty. Costs a bundle though. Shall be tons of it at my wedding, would prefer to go without the wines and just put a giant bottle on each table.

HolyCheck said:
Dunno yet! I just constantly need to pee. so these 2 hours will be painfully lol.
Sounds like either Diabetes or a Urinary Tract Infection. Props for going to the doctor and getting it checked out though mate, we really don't go to the doctor often enough. I really need to book a physical soon just in case. Same with dentist. Sigh.

Omi said:
Just consider it preparation for the 2 hourly feeds once he/she arrives. :)
And hourly crying from the little one. Life consists of 3 hours blocks of time in those first few weeks. Night and day don't exist. Lots of fun! Thankfully they sleep through the night eventually, at the moment the little guy seems to be wetting through every single night which is frustrating though.

Fogz said:
yeah a quick wiki read the other day had me pull the pin early because I knew I would get hooked and spend the next couple of weeks reading. Planning on slowly picking up the series and taking it easy to avoid flunking my uni.

Jintor said:
That's why I read Discworld instead
For how much longer though? :(

Shaneus

elfinke said:
It's out?

Ld7HH.gif

/edit: bought. Well, that's the rest of this day taken care of, don't bother ringing my office, I'm busy.
QFT.
Omi said:
It is on droid as well as iOS.

FWIW. ;)
Yeah, I knew that but it's been out for a short while now. iPhone release has only just come out in the last week or so. I wonder if there should be a thread for it?

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
not sure why but those card deals are always going somewhere. Even picked up a $50 card for $30 once.
Yeah, but I kinda panicked as I had to put my CC details into iTunes again last night to get GP Story as I was low on credit. Even though it's not the cheapest, it's still cheaper than buying directly off the store with CC.

Jintor said:
Woo, Hyper Space Marine collector's edition prizes just arrived. They look hefty!
PICS please!

Shaneus said:
Yeah, but I kinda panicked as I had to put my CC details into iTunes again last night to get GP Story as I was low on credit. Even though it's not the cheapest, it's still cheaper than buying directly off the store with CC.
I noticed they have a couple of games on Android. Already had GDS on iPod so now to get the whole lot on my Galaxy 2! Plus got Asphalt 6 for free the other day and it is like Burnout crash mode which is awesome.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Making the joke "So tell me doc, is it a boy?" to my doctor next week when I take my ultra sound prints to her.

Yes or No?

Top Bottom