• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Deeku

Fogz said:
Going through my Game Dev Story product history..

Racing Marathon game called Kneed4Speed??
Spy Shooter game called Alpha Protozoa??

What was I on?!
That sounds about right.

My best selling games were dating sims called Love Divide, Love Minus, Love... yeah I think you get the picture lol.

Jintor

I think everyone made shitty parody games.

I'll have to steal my mother's iPod and discover what I called them (I had to steal it to play Game Dev Story since I don't have an iDevice of my own)

Deeku

Jintor said:
I think everyone made shitty parody games.

I'll have to steal my mother's iPod and discover what I called them (I had to steal it to play Game Dev Story since I don't have an iDevice of my own)
I'm not sure why, but I find that hilarious!:p

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
After the events of today, I have to ask. How does one monitise their website?

Bernbaum said:
Technical assistant just gave me appetite suppresant pills to try and now I'm buzzy as all fuck and want to go for a run.
Hmmmm... this story doesn't end well.

Technical Assistant. Appetite Suppressants. For no particular reason? She just walked up and said "Eat, guinea pig! EAT!!"

Uh, yeah.

Edit: You do know that most appetite suppressants are just crappy speed, yeah?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
$50 a month isn't enough to live off (let alone just cover hosting)

Bernbaum

We share diet tips. Her diet tip was to stop eating. She got these brown crumbly pills that look like they were made by an arts and craft class and said 'These are amazing!'.

Cohsae

Bernbaum said:
We share diet tips. Her diet tip was to stop eating. She got these brown crumbly pills that look like they were made by an arts and craft class and said 'These are amazing!'.
Maybe not the best option?

midonnay

Bernbaum said:

until the imaginery gameshows and the electroshock :(

Ok guys, Dead Island is now my GOTY... I'm serious as well. I have been playing since 8am and just finished up for the day. Had a massive co-op session all day with 3 other GAFfer's, it's incredibly fun with 4 people. Who do you Voodoo, bitch?

Yagharek

RandomVince said:
i5rynb.jpg

Btw, this goomba should totally be the final boss in the next 2d Mario. I just died twice in a row to that fucker.

Shaneus

Bernbaum said:
Technical assistant just gave me appetite suppresant pills to try and now I'm buzzy as all fuck and want to go for a run.
I have (what I'm guessing is) the same thing for ADHD (dexamphetamine) and the shit actually calms me down. Science!

Bernbaum

Jintor said:
The correct diet tip is LOW CARB
Yeah I did that and got down to within a whisker of my target weight and then remembered that Pizza and Spaghetti are fucking amazing. This is to stave off afternoon cravings.

Shaneus

Once you get over a certain hump though, having carbs does the opposite of what it does for most people and actually makes you lethargic. Couldn't tell you the last time I had pizza or pasta and the last time I had biscuits and lollies and stuff, I felt like absolute rubbish afterwards.

However, tonight is fish and chip night. Wahey!

Clipper

Jintor said:
The correct diet tip is LOW CARB
I don't know if I could survive with that. I'm finding LOW CAL to be quite effective, and the diet Lite'n'Easy is giving me has plenty of carbs.

Lost 22kg in 14 weeks so far. Still got a long way to go, though, and the real challenge will probably be keeping it off, but the best thing is that I actually enjoy this diet.

Cohsae

My sedentary lifestyle has gone the other way so I've always had hardly any appetite and been scrawny as hell. Now that I've been going to the gym more regularly I actually feel like eating stuff which is nice. My weight has still pretty much not deviated by more than 2 kg for the last 6 years or so? It's weird.

markot

Banned
Whatever moron thought boss fights would be a good idea in dues ex should be fired, from a cannon, into a sun full of bad boss fights.

Ydahs

Weight talk? Let's go.

I'm now the heaviest I've ever been (I think). 86kg. In comparison, this time last year I was around 80kg.

Some is muscle, but lots is fat accumulating around the thighs and belly. Thankfully it's not that recognisable.

Started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu yesterday and plan to do it for four months. Then straight into footy pre season! Hoping to be ~82kg by the start of next year.

jambo

[16:12:38] <@Clipper> Are you going to go Standard or Express shipping?
[16:14:14] * OmiWork (~x) Quit (Quit)
[16:16:25] <@Clipper> Aw, just you and me now, jambo
[16:56:47] <@jambo|work> might use express
[16:56:51] <@jambo|work> depending on the price diff
[17:10:03] <@Clipper> 20% difference
[17:10:36] <@Clipper> I.e., Express is an extra 20% to save a day or two on shipping, maybe
[17:11:02] <@Clipper> It's probably my only chance to catch up now :p
[17:21:09] * @Clipper (~chatzilla) Quit (Ping timeout)
[17:21:28] <@jambo|work> hehe
[17:21:33] <@jambo|work> oh right
[17:21:36] <@jambo|work> i'm talking to myself
[17:21:37] <@jambo|work> hmm

>__<

Yagharek

Going to have to change the thread topic to ausgaf 4: beyond 2000 in a few posts, as a monument to yesterdays shocking admissions

Axiom

I've been tempted to pick up Space Marine, but as I was looking at prices this struck me at JB -

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine video game
Transparent o-ring
Lenticular art card
Bonus DLC - Space Wolves and Dark Templar armour unlock

What the fuck is a transparent o-ring supposed to be?

Top Bottom