• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

jambo

HolyCheck said:
Making the joke "So tell me doc, is it a boy?" to my doctor next week when I take my ultra sound prints to her.

Yes or No?

JF7L2.gif

elfinke

Salazar said:
Yes. Doctors appreciate jokes. Dentists too.

m69SK.jpg

My 2nd 3rd place at Bloomtown. My driver has collected the wall in the last 2 races whilst overtaking. This game will be that absolute end of my weekends planned productivity.

HAVE NEW COMPUTER.

PLAYS IPHONE GAMES

Fusebox said:
http://www.news.com.au/national/leagues-clubs-warning-on-pokie-losses/story-e6frfkvr-1226132993158

I'm so sick of hearing the clubs bitching about pokie losses just because problem gamblers won't be able to piss away their entire wage in one sitting any longer. Any industry that needs addicts to survive gets no sympathy from me.

Whos with me?! Rabble rabble rabble...
Cosigned. But humanity doesn't give a shit about the suffering of others as long as our freedoms aren't infringed. People are fucked.

midonnay

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/10222884/i-told-woosha-to-get-a-job-parkin/

At the start of the season, four-times premiership coach and critic David Parkin strongly advised John Worsfold to start thinking about a career away from football.

A long-time friend of the-then beleaguered coach, Parkin was as adamant that West Coast were on the road to nowhere as Worsfold was that he was steering them in the right direction.

Now, Parkin is delighted to put his hand up and admit that he was the one who was on the wrong track, like so many other commentators and critics who had all predicted a bottom-four finish for West Coast.

"I wasn't painting a very positive future at that time but I liked to think I'm a realist," Parkin said. "I had all the statistical jargon that was available, all the previous history and knowledge and I was throwing that at him at a hundred miles an hour.

"But I'd have to say that you couldn't deny his stubbornness and his single-mindedness.

"I reckon I showed him all the evidence, fairly objective stuff, trying to make him realise that he should be thinking about his future beyond footy. He told me that he'd sold the pharmacy, which wasn't much help."

Parkin pointed out to Worsfold what he regarded as the flaws in West Coast's make-up and the anchors which would weigh down the team's rate of development.

ahahaha :)

reptilescorpio said:
Cosigned. But humanity doesn't give a shit about the suffering of others as long as our freedoms aren't infringed. People are fucked.

Thought I'd come over to Aus-gaf and take a light hearted break from my study, but now I'm just depressed. Society kinda sucks.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Does anyone want to buy a Geelong hawks ticket off me for tonight?
I'm really not feeling up for it after all this bladder holding + meds

it's a pretty crappy spot right up the top but hey i'd rather it not go to waste
$30

Fusebox said:
http://www.news.com.au/national/leagues-clubs-warning-on-pokie-losses/story-e6frfkvr-1226132993158

I'm so sick of hearing the clubs bitching about pokie losses just because problem gamblers won't be able to piss away their entire wage in one sitting any longer. Any industry that needs addicts to survive gets no sympathy from me.

My thoughts exactly. Same goes for cigarette companies. If both industries disappeared overnight I'd be quite happy.

Fusebox said:

100%. I'm a huge league fan, but I just don't get how an industry this big can be so unprofitable that it needs these to survive. Obviously a non bullshit broadcasting deal would be a starting point, but come on. Sports across the world survive and thrive without having a reliance on gambling to make their money. Complete rubbish.

Deeku

So I'm sitting on a bench at uni, eating my roast beef foccacia, and there's this chick sitting on the ground on her phone arguing with her bf about some facebook message. She's kinda in tears and I think the guy is trying to breakup with her lol.

Edit: she just screamed fuck you to the guy, wiped her tears away, and walked back into class. Like a boss!

commanderdeek said:
So I'm sitting on a bench at uni, eating my roast beef foccacia, and there's this chick sitting on the ground on her phone arguing with her bf about some facebook message. She's kinda in tears and I think the guy is trying to breakup with her lol.

Good times had by all then :D :lol

Stupid dirty trickery at the coffee shop, got asked if i wanted my usual, answered yes thanks.
Walked away with a flat white, falt white does not = cuppachino.
BAH, friday ruined.

legend166 said:
Take that, Bloomfield.

Anyway, is anyone going to get Renegade Ops so I can play co-op with people?

Two player split-screen co-operative play
Up to four player online competitive co-op

only compedetive online? lame?

If you organize the cheap 4 pack from US ill go into it legend.

elfinke

I am the Formula Smile World Champion!

Off to Formula Asia we go.

/edit: Damn, 30 seconds off the pace in both Japan and Hungary. Mike Shoe is letting team 2 down!

Sutton are you around (or someone that knows)

Going to start up dead island with 3 mates tonight, just wondering how the co-op works?

Is it something where we can all play together and then if we come back to it in a weeks time we can still play together even if we are at different stages or is it really restricted by levels etc. ?
Also SP charachter = MP charachter or different?

Thanks man

OMG 50 new designs to GAF shirts, WANT>
designwave03-08.png

Well since you guys are getting into Grand Prix Story I will give a quick pimping to Kairosoft, at least for us Android users!

f-705-7

Game Dev Story!!! The breakout hit of whatever year it came out again!!! Currently $2.50 in honor of new releases!!!

f-705-5

Hot Springs Story!!! Now in super duper inn management!!! Have a relaxing spa for only $4.90!!!

f-705-10

Grand Prix Story!!! DRS!!! KRS1!!! Other acronyms!!! Wipe the smile off Henson Buttsman!!! Only $4.90!!!

f-1024-0

BRAND NEW Pocket League Story!!! Imagine if there was a Japanese developed soccer game like FIFA!!! Inazuma Eleven on your phone!!! But not RPG-like!!! Management-like!!! Only $4.90!!!

Stackboy

Apparently Dead Island has solid drop in/drop out. You could rejoin later at different levels, but the person who is lower level would suffer.

The pub is calling, going to be hungover tomorrow for a jam sesh with friends, then Dead Island the rest of the weekend.

elfinke

reptilescorpio said:
Well since you guys are getting into Grand Prix Story I will give a quick pimping to Kairosoft, at least for us Android users!
f-1024-0

BRAND NEW Pocket League Story!!! Imagine if there was a Japanese developed soccer game like FIFA!!! Inazuma Eleven on your phone!!! But not RPG-like!!! Management-like!!! Only $4.90!!!

Oh shit, I need that yesterday. Football Manager in my pocket already consumes much battery...

jambo

[14:25:28] <Marshmellow> jesus christ must have all new shirts now
[14:26:36] <@jambo|work> haha
[14:28:25] <@jambo|work> oh god
[14:28:26] <@jambo|work> so many
[14:28:59] <Marshmellow> lol i know
[14:29:26] <OmiWork> i have no interest in neogaf shirts
[14:29:36] <@jambo|work> get out
[14:29:39] <OmiWork> ok
[14:29:41] * OmiWork (~x@lol) has left #AusGAF

:lol :lol :lol

Fogz

Game Dev Story is really the only game I play on my android phone.

I wish someone would really make my pirate simulation game called "You Got Scurvy"

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
legend166 said:
Take that, Bloomfield.

Anyway, is anyone going to get Renegade Ops so I can play co-op with people?
We already grabbed a 4 pack a few weeks ago. I think it was x3n, fogz, rahk and myself.

So yes.

Fogz

Going through my Game Dev Story product history..

Racing Marathon game called Kneed4Speed??
Spy Shooter game called Alpha Protozoa??

What was I on?!

elfinke

Shaneus said:
Is Hot Springs worth getting, given that it came out before Grand Prix? And I am SO on Pocket League.

Hot Springs didn't grab me anywhere near as much as GDS did, and if the last 2 hours of unproductive work have shown, GPS has.

Top Bottom