• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Shaneus

Darklord said:
I dunno, West Coast played pretty well. Good goal scoring at the start. Decent positioning on the ground. A hell of a lot better than Sydney or Saints[:(] were. I think it could be close.
They were at home. They don't have a week off and they're travelling. I'm not going to say that they have no hope, but it's a slim chance.

So I made this

nDnbb.jpg

(Reposting from my twitter, cos I'm just so proud of it)

Salazar said:
Play Space Marine, reptilescorpio.
Already on the cards, really enjoyed the demo. Just going to take a break and smash out some console games for a few days to avoid the jarring sensation of going to a completely different game type in Space Marines from DE3. Considering I really enjoyed my no alarms, no deaths play of DE3 I need to get some bloodlust going with some DNF. Also going from DNF to Space Marines will make it even MORE enjoyable.

markot said:
Australia lost to Ireland?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

'National seppuku day' is the only choice.
'National Seppuku For People Who Care About Rugby Day'

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
reptilescorpio said:
Already on the cards, really enjoyed the demo. Just going to take a break and smash out some console games for a few days to avoid the jarring sensation of going to a completely different game type in Space Marines from DE3. Considering I really enjoyed my no alarms, no deaths play of DE3 I need to get some bloodlust going with some DNF. Also going from DNF to Space Marines will make it even MORE enjoyable.

'National Seppuku For People Who Care About Rugby Day'

Australia without NSW and QLD ?

Yes Please.

Shaneus said:
Actually, thinking about it... it's probably just cheap grey imports if it's GT. Worth getting at that price if seen elsewhere?
Bingo but still goodo. RUN DOWN AND GET IT AS IT IS THE NEW VANQUISH. You will enjoy it. Not quite as brilliant as Vanquish but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. The best atmosphere out of any Suda game, loved every crazy minute and would love another title in that world. Too bad it bomba like all the other brilliant quirky games.

markot said:
I dont care for the Rugby per se, more the losing to Ireland thing >.<
Just means those of us with some Irish heritage get to flaunt it for a few days. :)

Dead Man said:
What brand of midget bread? My partner is gluten intolerant, seems there are a lot of new GF bread options these days.

That there is probably the most delicious GF bread I've ever had, its the Zehnder potato loaf.

Their olive bread is also really good. What sets their stuff apart is how nice and crunchy it gets when it toasts and also how good the texture is compared to most GF breads.

It is also ridiculously expensive at about $8 per loaf, but it craps all over other GF breads so I have to suck it up and pay the man.

Jintor

There's something thereputic about shopping for yourself

and driving for yourself

and having on the most ridiculous anime music you can never let anybody else hear as you drive

Dead Man

BanShunsaku said:
That there is probably the most delicious GF bread I've ever had, its the Zehnder potato loaf.

Their olive bread is also really good. What sets their stuff apart is how nice and crunchy it gets when it toasts and also how good the texture is compared to most GF breads.

It is also ridiculously expensive at about $8 per loaf, but it craps all over other GF breads so I have to suck it up and pay the man.
Have to check it out, thanks. Struggled to find anything for the girlfriend that she really likes.

Deeku

That's a great looking omelette!:D

Jintor said:
There's something thereputic about shopping for yourself

and driving for yourself

and having on the most ridiculous anime music you can never let anybody else hear as you drive
Can't be that ridiculous, I listen to k-on stuff in my car sometimes. But yeah, windows up!

Jintor

commanderdeek said:
Can't be that ridiculous, I listen to k-on stuff in my car sometimes. But yeah, windows up!

I just put my phone on random. So Queen - Presidents of the USA - CAGEYAKE GIRLS WOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER ENDING GIRL'S TALK

Jintor said:
Gaming age really gets some things right sometimes
Been floating around for quite a while now. It really does show how different Valve are from most of the publishers kicking around. The best thing is that you could swap out one axis for PROFIT and it would still be correct. Wish more companies would do cool shit just for the sake of it.

Also had Peri Peri chicken on a bed of rabbit food with a side of boiled/pan fried potatoes last night. So damn good. Got a Chicken Kiev in the oven ready to burst it's garlicky goodness all over my face as I eat that thing from the inside out like a walrus. Man I love chicken.

Jintor

MLP music is all Euro remixes so it's unidentifiable unless you know what it is before hand

while there is no hiding from the japanese schoolgirl voices

Having this avatar confuses people. It's like all they can see is ponies!

Dead Man

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/10282963/left-takes-on-pm-over-asylum-seekers/
The federal government is facing another internal revolt over migration law changes that will allow it to resurrect the asylum-seeker swap deal with Malaysia.

As well, the coalition has warned its support for the changes is "exceptionally unlikely" because the draft laws strip protections for asylum seekers.
Yes. That is exactly why the coalition won't support it. Because they are concerned for the protection of asylum seekers. :/

Shaneus

About to fire up DE3 on PC... is there anything I should do (tweak-wise) before starting? Such as editing INI files, that sort of thing.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Shaneus said:
About to fire up DE3 on PC... is there anything I should do (tweak-wise) before starting? Such as editing INI files, that sort of thing.

Jump in steam chat. That's about the only tweak you need. D:

Dead Man

Clarke and Dawe - Attention People Smugglers - Brilliant. And sad.

Edit: Holy shit, everyone wants to seem like they care about asylum seekers...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/10282963/govt-blasts-abbott-over-asylum-seekers/
The federal government has accepted the prospect that parliament may vote down its plan to resurrect the asylum-seeker swap deal with Malaysia.

In doing so, Labor accused Opposition Leader Tony Abbott of recklessness and taking an "unconscionable risk" with the lives of boat people.

Clowns, the lot of them.

Finished DE HR. Loved it. Can't say it has pipped Portal 2 as my Game of 2011 but it's definitely the runner up so far and made every other new release else I've played this year seem like they're good but not great games (LA Noire, Infamous 2, DNF (duh), Homefront, Crysis 2, Killzone 3, Bulletstorm, Little Big Planet 2, AC: Bro).

It looked and ran nicely on 360, no hiccups. Only froze once towards the end.

I have one day before Gears 3 ($69 at JB and K mart), with CoE and RDR: Undead NIghtmare sitting unplayed.

Of course, I'll probably be too busy to play anything tomorrow

reptilescorpio said:
Got a Chicken Kiev in the oven ready to burst it's garlicky goodness all over my face as I eat that thing from the inside out like a walrus.
Walrus. Inside out. Consume. Kiev.

?

You bizarre little man...

ClivePwned said:
I have one day before Gears 3 ($69 at JB and K mart),
I think somewhere has it for $59. Big W maybe? At least I think I recall hearing that. Maybe it was for a different game. Sometimes I remember things higgledy piggledy like a wulrus.

ClivePwned said:
I have one day before Gears 3 ($69 at JB and K mart), with CoE and RDR: Undead NIghtmare sitting unplayed.
Same here, planning on picking up Gears 3 from ebgames pricematched to Kmart as I have credit with eb and plan on trading within a few days anyway. Same thing I did with Black Ops. Noticed this on their website though, someone brought up the Vaults a while back but this caught my eye.
gears-of-war-vault---x9dl2.jpg

Planet_JASE said:
I think somewhere has it for $59. Big W maybe? At least I think I recall hearing that. Maybe it was for a different game. Sometimes I remember things higgledy piggledy like a wulrus.
It was on pre-order at OzGameShop for $45 a while back. I think your memory is going Mr Elephant!
Even the regular $60 is already sold out ahead of release. Lotta Gears fanboys out here know OGS have the hook up. There is also a shirt and poster for $7 each that I am tempted to grab for no reason at all.
I also spent $45 today to get a signed copy of the Shadows of the Damned soundtrack because it is just TOO freaking good not to own a copy of.
Only 6 copies of Child of Eden at $20 left!!! Get in quick!!!

Top Bottom