• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Choc

Banned
I watched Liverpool vs Spurs, they should have had about 4 sent off.

Liverpool under dalglish have no discipline. Skirtels second yellow was a straight red.

Also, i watched the lulz arsenal game on the weekend omi. and yay sunderland

Omikron

Choc said:
I watched Liverpool vs Spurs, they should have had about 4 sent off.

Liverpool under dalglish have no discipline. Skirtels second yellow was a straight red.

Charlie Adam could have broken Parkers leg. Lucky to only be a second yellow also.

And yeah, Arsenal are a shambles, 2 x own goals to lose to fucking Blackburn. :p

AND! West Ham fans praised post Millwall game 8)

Monkey chants @ CC though. Millwall cunts.

jambo

9/19/2011 -- 10:11 am -- Clearance processing complete -- Adelaide, Australia

Can't wait to starting building my LEGO Super Star Destroyer tonight!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Choc

Banned
jambo said:

i want updated pics like clipper throughout the process :)

Omikron

jambo said:

Nice one. An amazon order of mine shipped the other day, here is the detail.

Track your package

Date Time Location Event Details
December 31, 1899 12:00:00 AM Carlstadt NJ US Arrival Scan
December 31, 1899 12:00:00 AM Carlstadt NJ US Departure Scan

Clipper

Choc said:
i want updated pics like clipper throughout the process :)
If he doesn't, I'll probably be able to provide this weekend, provided my set actually did ship already (I think it has, but they didn't give me a tracking number)...

Clipper

jambo said:
I didn't get a tracking number until it shipped.
Yeah, but it's been sitting in their warehouse too long for that to be the case, I'm hoping. They had the whole of Thursday and Friday to ship. I'm contacting them to make sure this morning, though...

Clipper

jambo said:
Mine sat in the warehouse for about 4 days.
The previous packages I used them for all shipped out the same day I paid the shipping fee.

But yeah, I just got onto them (their Live Chat is meant to start at 11AM our time, but I got through at 11:20). Turns out that because I went for repackaging, there's an additional two days of delay. Still, that gives it a good chance of arriving on Friday.

midonnay

wow IInet has really reamed Internode with their new nbn offerings....

iinetnbnplans.jpg

jambo

I'll be all over that 100/40 500/500 plan.

Would be nice to have 1,000 with no stupid fucking peak times, but whatever.

jambo

Omi said:
Is this the first game where the aim is not to win?

I was waiting for a comment like that.

I liked Blink back in the day, they had some funny and catchy songs. Also hilarious video clips.

I got it in 3 attempts btw, yay FPS twitch reflexes.

Fredescu said:
Thinking "ditch crossfire".
Thinking this man might be onto something. Pickup a 560Ti! They are cheap and get the job done. Hell, even my 460 is still not far enough behind to replace yet.

Choc said:
any peepz doing a gears 3 midnighter tonight?
i cbf tbh
I'm rockign up after work tomorrow, demanding that they price match KMart and then using my discounted gift cards. Take the game home for a night or two then trade back in while the price is still high. Win win.

jambo said:
Housemate just linked me to this cool little reaction based game for Blink 182's new album
http://www.get182.com/
You get a free Blink 182 song when you get it right
The album is pretty bad though. Was very disapointed. Would prefer them to go back to +44 and leave Tom to his art rock crap.

midonnay said:
wow IInet has really reamed Internode with their new nbn offerings....
As an iiNet customer (well, EFTel but they are the same thing) I highly recommend them. No dropouts, fast speeds and really easy to sign up.

midonnay

reptilescorpio said:
As an iiNet customer (well, EFTel but they are the same thing) I highly recommend them. No dropouts, fast speeds and really easy to sign up.

Interesting fact: Michael Malone started the ISP offering dialup from his garage :p

Choc said:
any peepz doing a gears 3 midnighter tonight?

i cbf tbh
Motherfucker. That comes out tonight? It's pissing me off that Space Marine, my 'hold me over until Gears game' (when I thought Gears was ages away still) hasn't got to me yet.

I've been hearing such universally amazing things about Gears I'm actually going to wait until I've played Space Marine until I play it.

jambo

My housemate ordered one as well.

LogitechShop have some pretty crazy sales sometimes, maybe this is actually legit?

<_<

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
a universal remotewas on my list of to buys,so hopefully this gets honoured! my uncle has a universal remote, id never seen one before using tht a month ago. they're a thing of beauty

Rezbit

Would buy Gears 3 if I didn't have to pay for Xbox Live. Online would be the main draw for me, and I'm a bit reluctant to spend $80 on an 8 hour single player game...

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Travelling from Preston to Box Hill on public transport to check out a house.

This should be fun.

Jintor said:
Gifs are fun, but really time consuming!
Next time I'll freeze frame references :T
Looks grat! Nice work.

HolyCheck said:
a universal remotewas on my list of to buys,so hopefully this gets honoured! my uncle has a universal remote, id never seen one before using tht a month ago. they're a thing of beauty
Aldi have a similar model of Logitech all-in-one for $20. Works great.

RandomVince said:
The series is a farce. Can't believe the sycophantic reviews continue. Game is boring.
I agree completely. For some reason I really enjoyed Gears 1 SP. Then when I grabbed Gears 2 the magic had gone. Hate the weight of Marcus and the controls just feel slow to me. The gameplay is just jumping into cover, picking off headshots in a timely manner and repeat. The controls don't lend themselves well to the sections of gameplay that aren't confined to these cover runs and the vehicle sections are horrible. The Brumak ride at the end was pretty cool but again useless. I actually like the overarching story but it is told horribly and the voicework sits on the edge of horrible and tongue in cheek. Horde mode was a nice innovation and Horde 2.0 looks like a massive step up from all the imitators right now. Looking forward to Beast mode. The SP campaign will be another quick run for the sake of it like Black Ops, with some nice set pieces but no reason to return to it without copious amounts of alcohol and friends.
Hopefully Epic can finish the series and move onto a brand new IP. Even a PSN/XBLA Jazz Jackrabbit reboot would be much more interesting to me than another trudge through muscletown.

Top Bottom