• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
fappenmeister said:
We are typing with our eyes closed on Steam chat. I just wrote this with eyes closed.
aghhh! i have no internet! i'll type here with my eyes closed

jelll gad gkd age yih mh wws ae ckisedatm

EBgames were offering $40 for trade ins of Gears 3 so I didn't pick up a copy as I would only get a few hours use out of it. A 12 year old kid walked out with a massive Gold Lancer which was a bit creepy.

reptilescorpio said:
EBgames were offering $40 for trade ins of Gears 3 so I didn't pick up a copy as I would only get a few hours use out of it. A 12 year old kid walked out with a massive Gold Lancer which was a bit creepy.

Just buy it and return it within a week?

midonnay

Buddy franklin can't catch a break..... in hospital with food poisoning and has lost 7kg apparently :O

I smell black and white ninjas :/

reptilescorpio said:
...they still allow that? Crap, when I asked at the counter they said I would only get $40 if I brought it back in. Might make another trip tomorrow then.

Yeah, 7 day returns with full refund. New condition and all that. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

markot said:
Um. Link to mental pics? I dont want to go onto twaddle for it >.<

@Barnaby_Joyce

Crest fallen! Only 100 followers in hour but Labor only 26 percent over whole nation.

I can't stand it, must tweet! 4corners fault. If it doesn't hurt Greg Combet, it has no effect. But it does hurt and achieves nothing

Kev@KRuddMP, are you purchasing " followers"? A million people follow your tweets but 103/2 +1don't vote for you in caucus. Dosn't add up.

Swan: Finance Minister of The Year. Gala ceremony to be held in Nimbin.

Dead Man

Crossposting: Tasmania Parliament first to vote in favour of same-sex marriage
Go Tasmania!
THE Tasmanian Parliament is set to become the first in Australia to vote in favour of same-sex marriage after Premier Lara Giddings indicated she would support a Greens motion on the issue.

Greens leader Nick McKim will today table a motion in support of marriage equality and calling on the Federal Government to reform marriage laws, the Herald Sun reported.

He says he will push state legislation if Canberra does not act by the end of the year. Ms Giddings said last night the Labor Party would support Mr McKim's motion.

"The Tasmanian Labor Party supports the principle of same-sex marriage, on the basis that it provides equality for all," she said.

"We will be considering Mr McKim's motion over the coming days and we want to ensure that the language is strong, so as to send a clear message that we are prepared to see reform in this area."

The announcement came as it was revealed a majority of Tasmanians supported changes to the law to allow same-sex marriage.

The EMRS poll of 1000 adults found 59 per cent agreed that gay and lesbian couples should be allowed to marry, with 35 per cent disagreeing and 6 per cent unsure.

Support for law changes was strongest among women, young people, those on higher incomes and those living in the state's south.

The survey's release coincides with a push by the Tasmanian Greens for the State Parliament to pass a motion in support of same-sex marriage.

Tasmanian Gay and Lesbian rights Group spokesman Rodney Croome said those opposing law reform were in the minority.

Liberal leader Will Hodgman said he was happy for his party members to vote according to their consciences on the issue. But he believed Parliament faced more important issues.

Jintor

Goddamnit, I must have agitated this Days of Ruin cartridge. It just died on me mid-mission :T

Oh well, I guess it's a sign I should set up the debug and try some Ace Combat...

Alright, sick of watching my funds dwindle and end up with less money coming in than before I took this job so time to ask for a small $2 an hour raise tomorrow. Considering some of the trade assistants have been asking for a 50c an hour raise so they are all on the same pay for the last 2 months I may need to be a bit forceful. Off to careerone I go!

Also Child of Eden on 360 for $23!!! For those of you who want to Kinect with your soul rather than Move heaven and Earth!!!

I'm surprised nobody posted this:

861714-at-home-with-julia.gif

MPs are furious at the viscous television parody of Prime Minister Julia Gillard - and most of those speaking out in disgust are from the Coalition. Some outraged MPs even made calls for a cut to ABC funding.

Omi said:
off overseas tomorrow 8)

tasmania
Don't forget your malaria shots! Also make sure to wear an iron cup and the gonads are considered a delicacy over there. They pickle them with apples.

Also my dream job just appeared. What are the odds. No intelligent person would give me the job as I don't yet qualify (done the major but still need 2 more units for my full degree) but you never know if you never try!

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Also my dream job just appeared. What are the odds. No intelligent person would give me the job as I don't yet qualify (done the major but still need 2 more units for my full degree) but you never know if you never try!
What is it? Maybe I could apply for it!

Spoiler: I'm not qualified for anything, I have less of a chance than you, no matter what it could be :/

hamchan said:
Accounting + MBA should mean no problems getting jobs unless your WAM was only like a pass level or something terrible like that.

My transcript does not mention WAM. How do I find that? 16 units, 10 credit points each.

2 HD's, 8 DI's, 5 CR's and 1 PA.

commanderdeek said:
Now that I think about it, it does explain a lot! Apologies if I came off as a dick, I thought you were local and was shocked about how clueless you seemed. It's probably due to the fact that I used to be a careers/student advisor at uni.

No worries, I was really glad to get all that advise.

pacgreyauk0.gif
Ban was asking for a gif right? Anyone care to explain how not to be horrible at Photoshop to me? Can't remember shit >_<

The DE of Unto The Locust comes with some great covers and a fantastic Acoustic version. Recommend to all! Also one of the best albums of the year easily. Easily.

DeathJr said:
My transcript does not mention WAM. How do I find that? 16 units, 10 credit points each.

WAM is probably percentage rate. Like average of all your scores. I average about a 40% lol. You would have something like 70odd.

Shaneus said:
What is it? Maybe I could apply for it!

Spoiler: I'm not qualified for anything, I have less of a chance than you, no matter what it could be :/
It would mean a return to Geelong. As well as worth making the trip back so soon. At the very least it would be nice to get an interview for.

Kirby102

DeathJr said:

Weighted Aggregate Mark (overall average) = Total marks of all subjects / (# of subjects)

It might be different if a subject is of a different credit point value, some may be double of the standard 10cp, or maybe 8cp; which in that case, you divide your total score by the total number of CPs.

Don't quote me on that.

God some people on eBay are morons. How can a pair of trousers be in excellent condition if the 2nd thing mentioned in the listing is that there's a tear in them.

bodyboarder said:
God some people on eBay are morons. How can a pair of trousers be in excellent condition if the 2nd thing mentioned in the listing is that there's a tear in them.

Stylishly pre-teared. It's not a problem, it's a feature.

Salazar

bodyboarder said:

Perhaps they were pre-torn. Couture, bodyboarder. Couture.

legend166 said:
Joy Of Sets was seriously classic. It better not get cancelled.
You jinxed it. Expect a quick press release in the morning stating that the audience just wasn't there for the show, no support from the old fans, no more episodes to go to air.

Nice work.

Brian Wilson. In The Key of Disney. So joyful. Now I need to go watch Lion King again.

Also Shaneus check this dude, Gemini, out. Really enjoying it.

Top Bottom