• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusPoliGAF |OT| Boats? What Boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Would be in favour of an AusPol thread if we could support it.
I don't want to sign up for SA

Personally I've enjoyed the way it moves political discussion out of AusGAF. That said, I don't know if it's sustainable outside of an election cycle, and if it just ends up in Community it may as well just be AusGAF 2.0

Yagharek

ABC frontpage:

So why did you pander to them you Labor fucks?!

Yeah, it is a weak correlation, but it is clear one.

Its suggestive, not clear cut. Though in my studies scatter plots of this type were not common.

Personally I've enjoyed the way it moves political discussion out of AusGAF. That said, I don't know if it's sustainable outside of an election cycle, and if it just ends up in Community it may as well just be AusGAF 2.0

Time to bail out

Jintor

BTiycwNCEAEHtBc.png:large

:lol :lol :lol

ABC reporting out of a stalker's bedroom hahah

Moxx19

Banned
Well done Liberal Party, good job Australia. Three years later than it should have been but time to erase the last 6 years of horrendous government.

Once again, you simply jump into the thread and speak bullshit without ever backing it up with reasons or evidence. Nice going fuckwit.

Bishop89

Man, I could stomach it if Turnbull had been leading. Even with the amazing policy backflip a few nights ago, he's still a politician who seems at least halfway human.

But jesus fucking Christ. Tony Abbott? Fucking Tony Abbott? Christ. That's the person who is going to represent Australia to the world. Hoo, boy.

NBNVY-sml.gif

Well done Liberal Party, good job Australia. Three years later than it should have been but time to erase the last 6 years of horrendous government.

You're in for a rude awakening one day when you realise the horrendous ALP government was fine and the Coalition government will be just as horrendous a.k.a. fine.

Yagharek

Replicant

I accidentally read 'Country Liberals' as 'Cunty Liberals'. Ooops.

But yeah, everywhere but NSW and ACT seems full of those.

I know, I know, only 9% is counted thus far. But still......

bomma_man

Nailed in one.

We had to leave tassie for work. ie there is none in tas. It's australia's own private spain, minus warmth and gareth bale

Once I finish my degree I'm going to have to leave too, as will most of my (educated, Labor/Wilkie/Green voting) friends, if they haven't left already. Public service cuts are fucking us, but as a state that has no fiscal sovereignty and an influx of old people we don't have much choice. Colin Barnett said we're the national park of Australia as a pejorative but I don't think that's a bad thing. We're a federation, it's part if the deal. If we accept that we need to get into other economic areas - like services - and forget the old days, we will finally move on as a state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom