• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusPoliGAF |OT| Boats? What Boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexi

Banned
Oh god, I can't wait to see what happens when the boats aren't stopped at all. Salty tears will be delicious.

We won't know about it thanks to banning the reporting of them arriving. People will magically think the boats stopped.

Darklord

Banned
Oh god, I can't wait to see what happens when the boats aren't stopped at all. Salty tears will be delicious.

Then people will complain. And if he fails again then more people will complain. And if he continues he'll become extremely unpopular. Quickly. And have zero chance of staying in longer. How do I know? Kevin Rudd already did it in 2007. People loved him a hell of a lot more than they like Abbott as well.

Though honestly, I just wish people would shut the fuck up about the boats. They're like problem 47 and try to make it problem 1.

Dead Man

Then people will complain. And if he fails again then more people will complain. And if he continues he'll become extremely unpopular. Quickly. And have zero chance of staying in longer. How do I know? Kevin Rudd already did it in 2007. People loved him a hell of a lot more than they like Abbott as well.

Though honestly, I just wish people would shut the fuck up about the boats. They're like problem 47 and try to make it problem 1.

And who made it a problem?

I'd have still preferred a chariot race between the parties.

Why stop there?

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

If only there were other options that didn't frame asylum seekers as a big problem that we could vote for instead of Labor or Libnats.

Wait, we don't know or care about them and would rather throw our vote away than educate ourselves.

wonzo

Banned

yeah but you didn't vote so you don't have a right to complain about anything

mandiller

No thank you to Gillard and all she did as PM? No resignation? And still going? Come on Rudd, wrap it up now.

CANT TAKE THE MINISTERSHIP FROM ME IF I DONT STOP TALKING

Pretty much. He keeps mentioning "As prime minister, let me tell you.....". You did resoundly lose Rudd. Resign and let Abbott share some of the spotlight perhaps.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
The Age of Darkness is now upon us brethren. Abandon all hope.

Seriously though, Rudd should retire - it's time to go son.

Darklord

Banned
What is problem 1?

Not a few asylum seekers on damn boats. There are more people here illegally from the UK than on any boat.

yeah but you didn't vote so you don't have a right to complain about anything

If only there were other options that didn't frame asylum seekers as a big problem that we could vote for instead of Labor or Libnats.

Wait, we don't know or care about them and would rather throw our vote away than educate ourselves.

Talk about salty. I didn't not vote because of laziness. I CHOSE not to vote. It's my choice and yes, if a leader sucks arse then I can complain. Better than just throwing it away on a donkey vote like tons of people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom