• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
These quarters have been tragically bad. I'll just go ahead and assume that Djoko will blow Raonic of the court, too.

LuuKyK

He did the right thing, Stan was stepping back. Dammit. So close to getting that set. :(

Stan is playing unbelievable tennis though.

Nishikori should have played the whole tiebreak like he did when he was match points down. The Australian Open really brings out the best in Stan. I thought that he would win this match, but didn't expect him to do it in straights.

Reyne

Wow, Stan is on a mission. Kei sure hung in there though. All that makeshift serve & volleying in that final set sure threw Stan off his usual return game. Great adjustment but too little and too late.

Could probably take out Djokovic again in this form... assuming Raobot doesnt do it first.
Kappa

Peru

Congrats to Serena Williams on the new title. Another AO Slam in the bag. Wow.

Shout out to Lindsay Davenport for coaching Keys to a semi. Star coaches doing it this time.

Kei... I'm not going to VOD that.

Serena and Madison play eachother in less than 24 hours. They got the quick turnaround

Shout out to Lindsay Davenport for coaching Keys to a semi. Star coaches doing it this time.

If Serena's cold turns into the flu, then I could see her losing. Otherwise yeah she has a good record against the Sharapova or Mackarova.

scarlet

Your girl has better chance tbh.

Edit:

And apparently Kirilenko is 5 months pregnant

MIMIC

Banned
Raonic is awful. Novak's gameplan is all-too obvious: keep the ball in play, because Raonic will ball bash an error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom