• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smellycat

This is like a movie trilogy
KuGsj.gif

First match: Amazing
Second match: Good, but not as good as the first
Third match: Abortion

was thinking murray would pay for his lapses of concentration in the final but they were nothing compared to what these two are having this match

88random

This whole match is a lapse of concentration. Except when Wawrinka starts actually hitting the ball in the court, he is hitting well at the moment.

Reyne

Can't believe these two are going the distance again. Murray rubbing his hands right about now.

Well, I still think the winner will be whoever comes through this match but you have to think that the longer the fifth set drags on, the better for Murray.

Smellycat

Another 5 setter!!! I can't remember the last time 2 top players met at the same slam 3 years in a row and played 5 setters in each one.

How was their US Open 5 set match last year?

That was 2 years ago. It was a good match. Not quite as good as their AO encounter that year.

Can't believe these two are going the distance again. Murray rubbing his hands right about now.

Well, I still think the winner will be whoever comes through this match but you have to think that the longer the fifth set drags on, the better for Murray.

Less than 3 hours so far. I think they will be just fine.

Murray's going to win, then dabble in some black magic voodoo stuff and win the French too to complete a career slam before Djokovic does for massive lulz

(note: I don't want any of this to happen)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the first four sets, I had a job interview. What happened? They don't look very good right now.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
How the fuck does Novak get 0 winners in the 4th set? What happened?!

Murray's going to win, then dabble in some black magic voodoo stuff and win the French too to complete a career slam before Djokovic does for massive lulz

(note: I don't want any of this to happen)

a golden slam nonetheless. that would be astonishing, but the likelihood of it happening is low (but not 0!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom