• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, hopefully Stan will win tomorrow. Murray vs Nole always bored me.

Yes, no more Murray vs. Djokovic. They've only ever had one truly great final between them. That was the 2012 US Open. The only other one of slight note is the Wimbledon final, which is only memorable for the fact that the final game was insane. Otherwise, it was rather pedestrian. I'd love to see a Wawrinka vs. Murray final. I'd be happy if either of those two won. Just make sure it's an epic five setter.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, no more Murray vs. Djokovic. They've only ever had one truly great final between them. That was the 2012 US Open. The only other one of slight note is the Wimbledon final, which is only memorable for the fact that the final game was insane. Otherwise, it was rather pedestrian. I'd love to see a Wawrinka vs. Murray final. I'd be happy if either of those two won. Just make sure it's an epic five setter.

Yep, agreed. Also, if Wawrinka loses to Djokovic he's down into no.9, which seems unfortunate.

Ricker

Women's final at 3:30 A.M...lol,guess I will DVR it and hope for an early morning replay without knowing who won..that will be hard though,although I managed it with a few games last week.

LuuKyK

Really?

B8gtvqxCAAIt0bg.jpg:large

oti

Banned
Women's final at 3:30 A.M...lol,guess I will DVR it and hope for an early morning replay without knowing who won..that will be hard though,although I managed it with a few games last week.

What? Why? I was really looking forward to this.

jett

D-Member
Damn Berdych broke the streak huh. End of an era. Nadal should just retire, clearly he's at the lowest point of his career!

Trey

Wait. Did Murray whip the sweat from his wristband into the crowd during his victory celebration? What kind of filth...

I hope he loses just for that nonsense.

zero_suit

Serena vs Sharapova again, huh? Sharapova must win the first set, or the match will be over fast.

On the men's side, Murray is back! He needs Stan to beat Djokovic, though.

Serena vs Sharapova again, huh? Sharapova must win the first set, or the match will be over fast.

I think murray gonna have a real tough match no matter who. Remember the US open QF from 2 years ago? Stan knocked the stuffing out of murray there.

MIMIC

Banned

If Maria wins the first set: 30% chance of winning
If Maria loses the first set: 2% chance of winning
If Maria wins the third set: 89% chance of winning =p

True, but Stan's level is far more erratic than Novak's.

I hate this term but Serena has been a good "frontrunner" this tournament. She plays better the longer the match goes and once she takes a lead she never looks back. Novak seems more prone to let opponents back into matches

What does she even say in that video?

I only got the fuck in the final I think?

"....shit...fucking....fuck"

I wish I had a deaf friend I could send it to for clarification.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What does she even say in that video?

I only got the fuck in the final I think?

I hate this term but Serena has been a good "frontrunner" this tournament. She plays better the longer the match goes and once she takes a lead she never looks back. Novak seems more prone to let opponents back into matches

"....shit...fucking....fuck"

I wish I had a deaf friend I could send it to for clarification.

"Fucking have it you Czech fucking fuck"

mclem

GOD DAMMIT.

If Novak gifts another slam to Murray I swear to fucking God.....

Clearly he's just doing it to raise the stakes for when they meet in the French Open final. It can't be Nadal again, surely?

(At that point, both of them would need just that for a Career Grand Slam)

zero_suit

Clearly he's just doing it to raise the stakes for when they meet in the French Open final. It can't be Nadal again, surely?

(At that point, both of them would need just that for a Career Grand Slam)

Why not? No one has dominated a slam like he has. Also, his form was very questionable before and during the FO a few times in the past, and he still won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom