• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2017 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The level of their play has to drop sooner or later.

Question is... Who will drop first?

...it's already quite low. I think the question is more: who has better luck on the crucial points.

JBwB

Dimitrov giving me flashbacks to Federer in his younger years.

Such a joy to watch (when he's not shanking the ball lol)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Tough to say who'll win. Dimitrov has defended his serve more consistently, but he can't seem to capitalize during Nadal's.

EVO

What a game. I don't get the comments in here questioning the level of play. It's been high quality all throughout.

leng jai

Only started watching in the fifth set. Looks like Dimitrov is playing at 500% while Nadal is just average. Dimitrov hitting his backhand better than his forehand tonight.

Incredible tennis from Dimitrov, the best I've seen him play. It's not the shotmaking in itself but it's the consistency, mental fortitude and fitness. Thought he'd have given the match away multiple times by now.

Nadal isn't playing amazing but that's as much as you can expect from him nowadays. He can still win this if Dimitrov finally fades away like everyone would expect him to.

If Dimitrov does manage to win this game it's going to be hilarious watching so many posters go from being desperate for him to win to desperately hoping for him to lose.

EVO

If Dimitrov does manage to win this game it's going to be hilarious watching so many posters go from being desperate for him to win to desperately hoping for him to lose.

I'm a massive Federer fan but even I wouldn't mind to see Dimitrov win. Alwalys good to see someone new take it out.

Heavens look what time it is.
It's break o'clock

Heavens, your watch is broken
kVs5Q7X.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom