• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2017 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Heavens, your watch is broken
kVs5Q7X.gif

kVs5Q7X.gif

kVs5Q7X.gif

Oh noes. XD

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The way this match has gone, Nadal will get 3 set points on serve and choke them all to get broken.

Nadal about to win, and the dynamic has been just like how he beats Fed. Weird how its almost the exact same. I dont even think this will tire Nadal out enough for Fed to win.

Now you guys get your terrible final. Will be done in under 2 hours.

Not all of their matches have been walkovers and times have changed. Nadal isn't the player he once was and Fed has changed his style somewhat. Also if you believe Fed is the GOAT you should want to see him beat the beat.

It would be amazing to see him get to 18 but it wouldn't be even more fitting to see him do it against Nadal.

If he doesn't pull it off then it just shows Nadals quality and if he catches Fed he has proven his place.

Either way it's incredibly exciting.

Skii

Yes my boy Nadal still has it. I honestly thought he was finished but he's somehow made it to another final. Nadal vs Federer is easily one of the most iconic match ups in sports history. That final in 2008 was something else.

Man this is such a great narrative, but the Fedal years were boring as fuck. I suppose they were at least better than the Djokovic dominance, but just barely.

Wow, huge final coming up. If Federer wins, that would give him 18 to Nadal's 14, but if Nadal wins it will be 15 to Federer's 17. It will change the legacy of both players. I expect Nadal to win, but I'm more of a Federer fan so I will root for him. Exciting game for sure. And and very happy for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom