• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Automotive Discussion Thread | OT2 | Zero to pointless fighting faster than a GT86

rokkerkory

Got a new toy for track day coming in Aug!

11214201_10153392688758758_8561817382185597433_n.jpg

Jong, I actually spent like $600 on equipment to do this. lol. Figure I buy the good stuff once and it should last decades.

Yikes lol.

On the other hand though, it's seems like a really good investment if you're into that sort of thing.

I've always been torn between having my Miata looking like a garage queen or a regular car that actually sees the dirt and grit of the road. One week I prefer to keep it super clean but a week or two later I'd rather have it covered in dirt coz that means it's actually driven or whatever. Either way, it's such an irrational thing to gloss over I actually sometimes ask myself why I'm having this internal debate lol.

Btw, where can y'all buy cheap but Snell certified helmets? I'm itching to go for an AutoX next month as a b-day present(and a way to burn my brakes coz I need to swap the pads soon lol) and I really don't wanna use those sweaty helmets the organizers provide. I actually don't even know my size either so I'm completely lost on this thing lol.

Jackson

Did a track half day today. 4pm-9pm and half of the price.

I forgot my stupid luggage bar clamp for my gopro. So no footage. :(

SCCA/Tire Rack Track Nights. http://www.tracknightinamerica.com/

To be honest the event was almost too casual/noob friendly for my taste. The intermediate group I ran with felt more novice+. Hooked on Driving takes safety/teaching way more serious. This was more "Hey, get your car on a track for cheap!"

Anyway I ran with a couple good guys -- an F-Type R, a '15 GTR, and a '12 ZL1. F-Type wants to trade his R for the AWD model, says the car is too squirrely, something I thought when I test drove it. The GTR guy had a Boxster S before.

OUQkUlW.jpg

THl0IDk.jpg

AkxdgEt.jpg

C5eqosb.jpg

So this try hard BRZ took first spot in the fast lane in grid, which I don't care how good he is, he's gonna be doing point bys all day up against us. He even printed out the track map and taped it to his dash, and taped up his licsene plate so I guess people can't gopro him?? Anyway... Whatever.

Last session, me and F-Type catch up to him quick from mid-grid on second lap. He's pushing super hard on a tight turn going into a passing zone (I guess in the hopes we don't pass?) and then goes two wheels off 15 feet in front of us. Then tries to go back on track... Big no no. 360 spin out back into the grass in front of us. I was happy my car wasn't hit. I backed off quick, so I was gonna be OK, but I think he's not ready for intermediate class if he's doing stuff like that. He got black flagged and finished up his day a bit early. He seemed like a nice guy, just to try hard.

I had an amazing battle with a modded EVO 9. Caught him both sessions, but unlike other cars I couldn't just easily reel him in. Good car, good driver. Was really fun and we talked afterward for a bit.

Also got stuck behind a super slow double lapped car causing a 5 car train on the long 140MPH straight. Which scared me, because just 1 guy can brake weird or something and we're all in deep trouble.

Anyway, for a half day of work and play was good fun. But probably gonna stick with some other event hosts. (So cheap tho).

Xdye7

So Road and Track composed a Subaru WRX MT vs WRX STi comparison. Dyno tests, and full on data measurements too. More interestingly, they measured the awful turbo-lag of the STi too.

Shockingly, it looks like the WRX is nothing short of a mild tune to outpace the STi...and with some STAGE 2 BRO added to the mix, will probably leave it completely in the dust. The dyno graphs are absolutely telling, the WRX makes far more torque and even more HP throughout most of the chart. :|

Many more charts and data in the link below.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-comparison-tests/reviews/a6306/2015-subaru-wrx-vs-sti/

What a stupid, meaningless, worthless test. What's the point of this? To prove the STI; tuned for top end power, isn't as good a DD as the WRX? That the STI's outdated engine is outdated? Lmao I wonder what else these guys come up with. The dyno charts and other information for these cars are already all over the web. On top of that R&T doesn't even know the difference between turbo lag and boost threshold.

So this try hard BRZ took first spot in the fast lane in grid, which I don't care how good he is, he's gonna be doing point bys all day up against us. He even printed out the track map and taped it to his dash, and taped up his licsene plate so I guess people can't gopro him?? Anyway... Whatever.

Last session, me and F-Type catch up to him quick from mid-grid on second lap. He's pushing super hard on a tight turn going into a passing zone (I guess in the hopes we don't pass?) and then goes two wheels off 15 feet in front of us. Then tries to go back on track... Big no no. 360 spin out back into the grass in front of us. I was happy my car wasn't hit. I backed off quick, so I was gonna be OK, but I think he's not ready for intermediate class if he's doing stuff like that. He got black flagged and finished up his day a bit early. He seemed like a nice guy, just to try hard.

It was a guy in a FRBRZ-S who took out the track day coordinator at Waterford last year. Dude put two wheels off coming onto the main straight, yanked the wheel to get back on and came down right into the guy's car. Knocked him over into the concrete wall and goodbye Mustang! Now he hangs that car's grill on the fence where he hit as a reminded to everyone on how not to recover from going two wheels off.

It's one of those things that just can't be stressed enough before going on track. Novices freak the hell out when they put a tire on the grass and always yank it back.

Hell, everyone does that on the road. Every winter I see people driving through the snow get pulled to one side because of deeper snow, yank the wheel to straighten out and go flying across the road. Idiots.

And seriously, the guy taped up his license plate? I don't get it.

What a stupid, meaningless, worthless test. What's the point of this? To prove the STI; tuned for top end power, isn't as good a DD as the WRX? That the STI's outdated engine is outdated? Lmao I wonder what else these guys come up with. The dyno charts and other information for these cars are already all over the web. On top of that R&T doesn't even know the difference between turbo lag and boost threshold.

I agree with all of this...

matmanx1

This week at work has been an absolute bear. The one thing that has picked me up everyday after work is walking outside to the parking lot and climbing in to the 128i for the trip home.

My commute is about 20 miles and a little over half of it is tree-lined two lane backroads with plenty of curves and twists. Even though I drive it everyday back and forth from work it can still be a joy in the right car.

The right car, I have figured out over the years, is relatively lightweight with a compliant suspension and a taut chasis hooked to a manual gearbox with quick steering. Rearwheel drive, a comfortable seat and an engine that likes to rev are also a plus.

The 128i does all of that and I am thankful every time that I get to drive it. As a daily driver, even with the expensive maintenance ($300 battery!!) it is the best that I have had. I'd still like a proper "fourth car" (and if you don't know what a fourth car is, read this) once I have a place to put it. For now, the 128i blends fun, driver involvement and practicality together in a great way.

rokkerkory

I hate R&T... shrug what they were going after here.

matmanx1

Have you driven the 228i? I'm curious how the extra size and weight affected it versus the 128i.

I have not. I promised my wife I would stay away from car dealerships for the forseeable future. That would be an interesting comparison though. Someone should do it and film it!

I have not. I promised my wife I would stay away from car dealerships for the forseeable future. That would be an interesting comparison though. Someone should do it and film it!

I've actually thought of doing something like this. The problem is I have no access to any other car besides Miata's and family cars.

I've got all the gear needed to film too, just no access to the cars. :(

Yikes lol.

On the other hand though, it's seems like a really good investment if you're into that sort of thing.

I've always been torn between having my Miata looking like a garage queen or a regular car that actually sees the dirt and grit of the road. One week I prefer to keep it super clean but a week or two later I'd rather have it covered in dirt coz that means it's actually driven or whatever. Either way, it's such an irrational thing to gloss over I actually sometimes ask myself why I'm having this internal debate lol.

Btw, where can y'all buy cheap but Snell certified helmets? I'm itching to go for an AutoX next month as a b-day present(and a way to burn my brakes coz I need to swap the pads soon lol) and I really don't wanna use those sweaty helmets the organizers provide. I actually don't even know my size either so I'm completely lost on this thing lol.

Try SafeRacer.com

I just bought a Bell helmet from there yesterday and you can get 10% off by googling a coupon for their site.

Oxn

Have you driven the 228i? I'm curious how the extra size and weight affected it versus the 128i.

The 128i/135i is actually my most desired affordable car.

But i am scared shitless about buying a used BMW. Aesthetically, I think it looks better than the 2 series.

On cars.com I see a listing for a 2012 128i for only 18k, and under 20,000 miles.

I know for sure there is something wrong with it.

Call around to motorcycle shops in your area. Some of them in DFW are bound to carry Snell helmets. They're becoming less popular as a lot of motorcycle helmet manufacturers are moving towards using DOT and ECE certification instead of the Snell because it's quite a lot more difficult to meet.

You don't want to buy online until you know exactly what fits your head. You don't want something that's going to be uncomfortably tight or too loose. Unfortunately Arais fit my eggy head perfectly, at $1500 each. :(

So I'll take an uncomfortable but working Bell for $200 tyvm.

And oh ho ho, forget it if you want to try on a Snell rated helmet that's pre-drilled for a HANS device.

Call around to motorcycle shops in your area. Some of them in DFW are bound to carry Snell helmets. They're becoming less popular as a lot of motorcycle helmet manufacturers are moving towards using DOT and ECE certification instead of the Snell because it's quite a lot more difficult to meet.

You don't want to buy online until you know exactly what fits your head. You don't want something that's going to be uncomfortably tight or too loose. Unfortunately Arais fit my eggy head perfectly, at $1500 each. :(

So I'll take an uncomfortable but working Bell for $200 tyvm.

And oh ho ho, forget it if you want to try on a Snell rated helmet that's pre-drilled for a HANS device.

Thanks for the suggestion... I actually never thought about that lol. There's still a lot of motorcycle shops around here and supposedly a few of the car shops around here sell them or at least let you try them out before ordering online.

I was also just informed that the track day Jackson attended with the idiot FRZB-S is actually held in Cresson as well. There's one next Tuesday, but it'll be the 100's by then and I'll probably be working until 4PM so I'm not gonna be able to make that. Maybe next month or two when I've got a helmet and replaced the brake pads.

Jackson

It was a guy in a FRBRZ-S who took out the track day coordinator at Waterford last year. Dude put two wheels off coming onto the main straight, yanked the wheel to get back on and came down right into the guy's car. Knocked him over into the concrete wall and goodbye Mustang! Now he hangs that car's grill on the fence where he hit as a reminded to everyone on how not to recover from going two wheels off.

It's one of those things that just can't be stressed enough before going on track. Novices freak the hell out when they put a tire on the grass and always yank it back.

Hell, everyone does that on the road. Every winter I see people driving through the snow get pulled to one side because of deeper snow, yank the wheel to straighten out and go flying across the road. Idiots.

And seriously, the guy taped up his license plate? I don't get it.

Yeah. I dunno? Was hoping someone here heard of that practice. It wasn't the full plate either, just the numbers. Wish I had it recorded.

First time (2nd session) he goes to the front in fastest grid. Afterward he apologized to the FType guy for not pointing by sooner (held us up) during the session. I say "yeah dude, you shouldn't go out in front, your car isn't fast enough" I was nice and said "it's a great car, fun handling... Just not the same HP levels."

Not hating, (first rule of car club is you don't ever crap on a dude's car to their face at a meet, that's ultra douchey) but in everyone's mind? Come on 15.3sec 1/4 mile stock? Bruh.

Then after that run he goes to first fastest on grid again! And that's the session he ate it. Also he'd grid a good 10 mins before our group was mic'd to grid... Presumably to get first in fastest lol. Soooo try hard.

BRZs eh? Not just for street hatin' anymore!

Oh! I'm excited! I found out about Mother's R3 spray to get tire rubber off your car easily after a track day!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005R5WGCS/?tag=neogaf0e-20

My car is hideous..., black streaks everywhere from other people's tires throwing up all over me when I'm all up close trying to pass. Amazon reviews are good. *crosses fingers*

FLF is just simply insane

Ya made the GT3 RS look like it was a WRX vs a 458 or something. Which is insane... FLF is next level. Lol

Thanks for the suggestion... I actually never thought about that lol. There's still a lot of motorcycle shops around here and supposedly a few of the car shops around here sell them or at least let you try them out before ordering online.

I was also just informed that the track day Jackson attended with the idiot FRZB-S is actually held in Cresson as well. There's one next Tuesday, but it'll be the 100's by then and I'll probably be working until 4PM so I'm not gonna be able to make that. Maybe next month or two when I've got a helmet and replaced the brake pads.

Yeah you should be able to find something around there. One I can think of off the top of my head is Smiley's in Kennedale--they had a decent selection of automotive racing helmets (they're mostly drag and circle track though). There's also Performance SpeedTech at the Motorsports park in Cresson, though they lean towards the high-end. You want a $2000 Arai with internal comms and cooling? They got you covered! Very nice and helpful people, there.

Yeah. I dunno? Was hoping someone here heard of that practice. It wasn't the full plate either, just the numbers. Wish I had it recorded.

First time (2nd session) he goes to the front in fastest grid. Afterward he apologized to the FType guy for not pointing by sooner (held us up) during the session. I say "yeah dude, you shouldn't go out in front, your car isn't fast enough" I was nice and said "it's a great car, fun handling... Just not the same HP levels."

Not hating, (first rule of car club is you don't ever crap on a dude's car to their face at a meet, that's ultra douchey) but in everyone's mind? Come on 15.3sec 1/4 mile stock? Bruh.

Then after that run he goes to first fastest on grid again! And that's the session he ate it. Also he'd grid a good 10 mins before our group was mic'd to grid... Presumably to get first in fastest lol. Soooo try hard.

BRZs eh? Not just for street hatin' anymore!

Oh man, you just don't want to be up front in a slower car. The one wet track day I did I ended up in first (it was 45 degrees and raining, so I got in my car way before-hand to warm up and drove over early) and only realized what a huge mistake I'd made when we lined up in pit lane. Granted, I'm pretty quick most of the time but that day? In the wet? Not a good day for an air cooled 911. I felt like a dick but since it was the first run I think everyone behind me was feeling nervous too, and I only got passed a couple of times.

Made damn sure I was towards the back next time around!

Then another time I was sent out in the same run group as a couple of prepped SCCA GT1 cars. Okay. Sure man. Whatever. Before the session was over I had been lapped and passed like I was standing still while going through a hairpin. Yes I have lots of track time but my car is 30 years old on street tires, cut me some slack!

From what I've heard and read, it's not uncommon for insurance companies to check and see what's up at some events once in a while. Ususally what follows is dropped insurance policies. So some people either take them off, or cover them.

From what I've heard and read, it's not uncommon for insurance companies to check and see what's up at some events once in a while. Ususally what follows is dropped insurance policies. So some people either take them off, or cover them.

Interesting. Now that you mention it I've heard of some companies checking videos to cancel warranties on vehicles (Mitsubishi caught a lot of flack for doing this with Evo owners), but I've never thought about it for insurance. Might be insurance companies got tired of claims coming back involving accidents "leaving"* the track.

* Having your friend tow your car into a ditch near the track and claiming you swerved to miss a deer.

matmanx1

The 128i/135i is actually my most desired affordable car.

But i am scared shitless about buying a used BMW. Aesthetically, I think it looks better than the 2 series.

On cars.com I see a listing for a 2012 128i for only 18k, and under 20,000 miles.

I know for sure there is something wrong with it.

Possibly. But if it is from a reputable dealership then a pre-purchase inspection is always a good idea. Then you know exactly what you are getting in to.

The upside of the 128i is that it avoids most of the extremely problematic and failure prone areas of the turbo and 4 wheel drive cars. No high pressure fuel pumps, no turbos, no 4 wheel drive sensors and no direct injection. It's fairly old school and much simpler than the turbo models.

Consumer Remports rates them as "average" and TrueDelta.com also shows that the 128i's, after the initial teething period, don't have to make a lot of repair trips. I've had to fix the two minor oil leaks in my car and replace the battery but the shop where I take my car has checked it out pretty extensively and said that overall it is in good shape.

You can also stack the deck in your favor by avoiding the models with more electronics (iDrive and adaptive headlights especially) and then you have a car with solid mechanicals that should go a long time with proper maintenance.

All of that said I don't think anyone should go in to modern BMW ownership and not have a "car fund" for a rainy day or at least the ability to pay for an emergency repair without having to resort to a credit card. If something does go wrong it is likely to be expensive and you don't want to put yourself into debt over a car repair.

Ultimately only you know your means, what you can afford and what you can't. A base 128i with a 6 speed and possibly the sport package shouldn't be a troublesome car over the long term and will be a ton of fun and quite practical. Run the numbers and if it works for you then give it some serious thought.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

Came here to post this.

It's 100% true. Even at drag strips. Geico and State Farm are known for this shit.

AlphaSnake

But outside of blatant insurance fraud to cover an on-track accident, why should insurance care about cars being on track?

Because insurance fraud.

Policies don't cover track/recreational usage unless specified, but then your costs spike waaay up.

Yeah you should be able to find something around there. One I can think of off the top of my head is Smiley's in Kennedale--they had a decent selection of automotive racing helmets (they're mostly drag and circle track though). There's also Performance SpeedTech at the Motorsports park in Cresson, though they lean towards the high-end. You want a $2000 Arai with internal comms and cooling? They got you covered! Very nice and helpful people, there.

Yeah, I've heard of Smiley's. I've seen them being repped around the Kennedale drag strip a lot.

Performance Speedtech is crazy though, a lot of locals rep them, but yeah if you're a newbie to the racing scene, it's kinda not the place to be lol.

I've got nothing to do today so I might stop by at Smiley's or a couple of the moto shops in Arlington.

Came here to post this.

It's 100% true. Even at drag strips. Geico and State Farm are known for this shit.

My insurance is under Geico... so should I swap my license plates before I get on the track or autox? I've never heard of this before until now.

Jackson

My insurance is under Geico... so should I swap my license plates before I get on the track or autox? I've never heard of this before until now.

For almost every company I've talked with AutoX doesn't void insurance due to the low speeds and lack of other cars out there with you. But to be honest it's incredibly difficult to damage your car at an autox. You've gotta go out of your way to do it.

If you're really concerned just take your plates off. But I dunno, I think it it's being overly cautious.

Bandit1

19585623941_813a951124.jpg

I was just a wonderin' if any of you city folks had ever been to a good ol' fashioned swap meet. We're over here in Siloam Springs Arkansas, where after three days of rain the sun is out and we're all sweatin' like pigs at a barbecue, bravin' the heat and humidity just to make a buck.

AlphaSnake

Yeah, I've heard of Smiley's. I've seen them being repped around the Kennedale drag strip a lot.

Performance Speedtech is crazy though, a lot of locals rep them, but yeah if you're a newbie to the racing scene, it's kinda not the place to be lol.

I've got nothing to do today so I might stop by at Smiley's or a couple of the moto shops in Arlington.

Either take the plate off as you enter the property, or just stuff some dirty microfiber towels around the edges to obscure the plate if you don't have a screwdriver handy. I've seen 370Z guys get letters in the mail for dropped coverage and by law they have to cite reasons why...they'll usually give you 3-4 bullshit that you've done years ago (tickets, parking violations, etc) and then end it with evidence of the track day which is not covered under policy.

Yeah I went by PST a few times, and when they started talking about their racing corvette and their patented and tuned shocks I realized I was in over my head. Got a puma racing suit there, though, that's fantastic and worth the money.

Edit: I should add that when they described what they were doing with their shocks it sounded like voodoo. The shock tuning they did apparently took 1.5s off their first lap out.

AlphaSnake

I thought this was cool:

Rallydriver almost crashes with a tractor coming out of a field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c31qcSJsHLM

nice brakes on that car!

Unreal. It looked like he stopped from around 80MPH in about...80 feet? That's Godly.

For reference, many Porsches stop from 60MPH in about 99ft. And from 70MPH in about 115-120ft. Both of which are practically benchmark figures. Few cars can come close, short of things like a GTR, Z06, Hurracan, etc

80 in 80 is just....wow. Stomach churning. Gut wrenching in virtually the most literal sense.

All this track day/auto X talk makes me want to try it, but there seems to be no good tracks around where I live.

Anyone has info on where I can do this stuff in quebec? Sanair raceway looks miserable. Couple other tracks seem really expensive.

Auto X would be pretty fun for a first experience I think.

rokkerkory

Picked up some track rims fellas!

Volk TE37 new type RTs (rigid tuned) lighter and stronger than normal TE37s. Forged monoblock.

Specs: Front: 18x9.5 ET23 and Rear: 18x10.5 ET21

11536516_10154032706258242_5681820464364497934_o.jpg

11241795_10154032706228242_5547805452953816097_o.jpg

Got them lightly used from fellow M3er for a great price. 18.3lbs for fronts and 19.4lbs for rears. :D :D

Bandit1

Volk TE37 new type RTs (rigid tuned) lighter and stronger than normal TE37s. Forged monoblock.

Got them lightly used from fellow M3er for a great price. 18.3lbs for fronts and 19.4lbs for rears. :D :D

Oh nice and bold! Should go really well with white though. I like em.

matmanx1

Nice pick up!

Just went I thought I couldn't get any more jealous of Auto-GAF... then this happens.

Dammit, now I might need to buy some Rota Grids since I can't afford the TE37's. :(

But yeah, nice wheels man! TE37's will forever be my fave wheels.

You son of a gun! These were on my short list of rims I'm looking to purchase next year. TE's for forever!

rokkerkory

Nice pick up bro!

TE37s are excellent wheels. Know a bunch of people who run them.

Oh nice and bold! Should go really well with white though. I like em.

Nice pick up!

Just went I thought I couldn't get any more jealous of Auto-GAF... then this happens.

Dammit, now I might need to buy some Rota Grids since I can't afford the TE37's. :(

But yeah, nice wheels man! TE37's will forever be my fave wheels.

You son of a gun! These were on my short list of rims I'm looking to purchase next year. TE's for forever!

Hey guys, thanks so much! Sooo stoked. The rims are in great condition save for minor nicks here n there, which is whatevers since they are for track only.

I am contemplating tires now that can be run on street too... options are (in priority):
1. Advan AD08Rs
2. Hankook R-S3
3. stick with Michelin PSS (currently on my daily rims)

Here are the rims on the previous owner's car

image hosting free

fritolay

19585623941_813a951124.jpg

I was just a wonderin' if any of you city folks had ever been to a good ol' fashioned swap meet. We're over here in Siloam Springs Arkansas, where after three days of rain the sun is out and we're all sweatin' like pigs at a barbecue, bravin' the heat and humidity just to make a buck.

Fun times. Did they have cow bones for sale you can take home for your dogs?

Hey guys, thanks so much! Sooo stoked. The rims are in great condition save for minor nicks here n there, which is whatevers since they are for track only.

I am contemplating tires now that can be run on street too... options are (in priority):
1. Advan AD08Rs
2. Hankook R-S3
3. stick with Michelin PSS (currently on my daily rims)

Nice pick up on the TE37s! I like the Advans AD08Rs. I have two sets of those and run them both on the track and street. Very Very stick tire. Hankook RS3 are a very good value. Never experienced the Michelin Pilot Super Sports, but everyone I know that has them dislikes them on the track. Greasy tires when they get hot.

Here's the Canepa Cars n Coffee I was at today:

Miura will always be the most beautiful car to me. Thing is just too perfect, except for the Miuras with eyelashes.

ybSQe9B.jpg

Ipk0Dob.jpg

9UDQOlK.jpg

BV5kSmO.jpg

eQxmoHg.jpg

UVuAkWn.jpg

yeeh9rQ.jpg

rokkerkory

Nice pick up on the TE37s! I like the Advans AD08Rs. I have two sets of those and run them both on the track and street. Very Very stick tire. Hankook RS3 are a very good value. Never experienced the Michelin Pilot Super Sports, but everyone I know that has them dislikes them on the track. Greasy tires when they get hot.

Miura will always be the most beautiful car to me. Thing is just too perfect, except for the Miuras with eyelashes.

ybSQe9B.jpg

Ipk0Dob.jpg

9UDQOlK.jpg

BV5kSmO.jpg

eQxmoHg.jpg

UVuAkWn.jpg

yeeh9rQ.jpg

Nice pics!! Awesome rides. :)))

Yeah PSS are just very average for track after 4-5 laps they lose traction. Will likely go AD08Rs!

Bandit1

ybSQe9B.jpg

Ipk0Dob.jpg

9UDQOlK.jpg

BV5kSmO.jpg

eQxmoHg.jpg

UVuAkWn.jpg

yeeh9rQ.jpg

Miura's are really freakin cool, I've never seen one in person though.. Some awesome cars there by the looks of it.

Fun times. Did they have cow bones for sale you can take home for your dogs?

Lol, didn't look for any since I don't have any dogs. Cleared more than $800 on the old car stuff though, so it was a good meet. A friend of mine let me drive his 71 Cougar home on the way back.

19613429502_f2888425e9.jpg

351 Cleveland with some bolt ons, automatic, and a Ford 9" rear with 4:11 gears. Fun ride!

Top Bottom