• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Automotive Discussion Thread | OT2 | Zero to pointless fighting faster than a GT86

Momentary

Banned
man, the Viper ACR is only $117k?

thats less than the GT3 and only about 10% more than a Z07 package Z06.

can't wait to see some track comparisons of the Z07 to the ACR.

Here's a great review from professional racer Andy Lally.

And his vid if you want to go straight to it.

It's the best video review I've seen in years. Jalopnik really needs to get this man to do all their track based cars. Also, he seems to confirm the ACR-X which will do away with all the unnecessary shit like the speakers and leather wrapped/carpeted parts of the car.

I would choose this over the Z07 equipped Z06 any day of the week as a track car. All aero on the car is customizeable and the engine is naturally aspirated producing 645 hp and 600 ft/lb of torque. This car just seems more raw on top of that.

The last gen ACR is around 80,000. Seen a 2009 with 7,000 miles on it for that much. That's going to be a hard 7,000 miles on it though.

new addition and 4th car, a project, an MR2

B0WTsS1.png

Momentary

Banned
yeh i saw that video which is why i posed the question.

i'd definitely take one over the Z06 but wonder just how far apart they are.

I'm sure there will be some head to heads. The ACR weighs 100-150lbs less than the Z06, but the latter has more power. But that didn't stop the GTR NISMO from beating it. I'll be rooting for the Viper.

I want it just for the track. I think it's a great piece of kit that's affordable, obtainable, yet it's not a very common car. At least around here it isn't.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Man, I'd take a base Viper over a Z06.

I said as much many pages back and tons disagreed with me.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Yep.

The dealership he got it from is apparently in contact with Mazda USA already and are working to see if they can secure an unaccounted LE for him.

Anyway, yeah ND Miata's are out already in the coasts, here's a video that Mazda USA put together from their "launch delivery party" at a dealership in Cali.

And here is Brian Goodwin of Goodwin Racing(one of the best aftermarket guys in the Miata community especially for the NC since Flyin' Miata were NA/NB focused) giving some first impressions of his LE.

Anyway, my dealer says they'll be here in 2 weeks but info from the forum suggests that the cars are already loaded up on the trains and are gonna make their way from SD to wherever. Though IIRC, Mazda does send cars through the Gulf of Mexico and are docked in Houston as well, so either way I'm really hoping it'll be sooner as I'm definitely gonna go for a test drive as soon as they get here lol.

You got that Miata bug? I do, too, I'm smitten with the ND and I'm thinking, this could be perfect. I just need to know how good it is as a daily driver.

Man, I'd take a base Viper over a Z06.

I said as much many pages back and tons disagreed with me.

Because that opinion is bad and lame!

I don't know, the Viper seems more like a toy where the Z06 is an actual car to be driven. Maybe it's just me, though, since I don't have near enough gold chains or hair poking through my half-buttoned shirt to appreciate the Viper.

I still haven't named it, though. I was thinking Jeff or Amanda.

That car's name is Jeff.

Two of my friends have 6's, and they both love them to death. Great cars.

matmanx1

Guys, serious question: as a dual-role daily driver and fun car it's between the 997.1 911 Turbo (6 speed) and F10 M5 (6-speed). I'd do bolt-ons and E85 tune on both. Does the M5 even stand a chance in this comparison? lol

The M5 would at least have the advantage in terms of usable cabin space for other occupants, if that is even important to you. In terms of performance the 911 turbo will be superior but ultimately it is your cash. Drive them both a couple of times and buy the one that speaks to you, regardless of the numbers. If the M5 puts a bigger smile on your face than the 911 then you know what to do!

Having owned both a base Boxster 6 speed and now a 128i 6 speed I honestly don't know which I would pick. The BMW is a better daily driver and road tripper but the Porsche was brilliant when pushed. The ideal world would see me owning one of each, I think.

Here's a great review from professional racer Andy Lally.

And his vid if you want to go straight to it.

It's the best video review I've seen in years. Jalopnik really needs to get this man to do all their track based cars. Also, he seems to confirm the ACR-X which will do away with all the unnecessary shit like the speakers and leather wrapped/carpeted parts of the car.

I would choose this over the Z07 equipped Z06 any day of the week as a track car. All aero on the car is customizeable and the engine is naturally aspirated producing 645 hp and 600 ft/lb of torque. This car just seems more raw on top of that.

The last gen ACR is around 80,000. Seen a 2009 with 7,000 miles on it for that much. That's going to be a hard 7,000 miles on it though.

I'd go Viper. They look better and have a certain "specialness" to them that the Vette lacks. And your engine probably wouldn't blow up as quickly as in the Z06. =)
[
QUOTE=PseudoKirby;172619462]new addition and 4th car, a project, an MR2

B0WTsS1.png
[/QUOTE]

Love those MR2's! Great looks on that model. Keep us updated on the project.

AlphaSnake

I don't know, the Viper seems more like a toy where the Z06 is an actual car to be driven. Maybe it's just me, though, since I don't have near enough gold chains or hair poking through my half-buttoned shirt to appreciate the Viper.

Stereotypes exist about all cars. I can say similar about Corvettes, and include how I'm not yet at retirement age to be owning one. To dismiss a car over stereotypes is just silly.

Momentary

Banned

Corvette has that reputation too. Like really bad. When I was looking at the C7s they were telling me at the dealerships how they were really trying to get away from that stigma. I will say the younger folks in this area do have a lot of base model C5s and C6s. I just don't understand how someone can drive a car like that everyday.

To tell you the truth, it's probably too much of a rough ride for those trying to make a statement. I always thought that Vettes were more on the statement side of the spectrum and Vipers were for those who actually like to get on a track somewhere.

Needless to say. People have returned Z06s in this area because the car isn't for making a statement and they put foot to gas and it's too much for them. It's made to be tracked. Same with the ACR. These are not cruising down the strip rides. And they always get berated for their subpar comfort.

But there are people who will by GT350Rs, Z06s, and ACRs and not understand what they are getting themselves into. Luckily for the ACR, it's aero is so ridiculous looking for the common consumer, that you probably won't see any of these outside of a car show or unless you frequent tracks on the weekends.

I'd figure people wanting comfort and power would go with a Vantage or Gran Turismo or even some of Mercedes', BMW's, Caidllac's, and Jaguar's luxury sport options since they are around the same price and offer a much more refined and comfortable experience for people looking to make a statement without having to curse every time they hit a bump on the road.

Stereotypes exist about all cars. I can say similar about Corvettes, and include how I'm not yet at retirement age to be owning one. To dismiss a car over stereotypes is just silly.

Oh I was just being facetious, I like joking about gold chains and vipers.

Corvette has that reputation too. Like really bad. When I was looking at the C7s they were telling me at the dealerships how they were really trying to get away from that stigma. I will say the younger folks in this area do have a lot of base model C5s and C6s. I just don't understand how someone can drive a car like that everyday.

To tell you the truth, it's probably too much of a rough ride for those trying to make a statement. I always thought that Vettes were more on the statement side of the spectrum and Vipers were for those who actually like to get on a track somewhere.

Needless to say. People have returned Z06s in this area because the car isn't for making a statement and they put foot to gas and it's too much for them. It's made to be tracked. Same with the ACR. These are not cruising down the strip rides. And they always get berated for their subpar comfort.

But there are people who will by GT350Rs, Z06s, and ACRs and not understand what they are getting themselves into. Luckily for the ACR, it's aero is so ridiculous looking for the common consumer, that you probably won't see any of these outside of a car show or unless you frequent tracks on the weekends.

I'd figure people wanting comfort and power would go with a Vantage or Gran Turismo or even some of Mercedes', BMW's, Caidllac's, and Jaguar's luxury sport options since they are around the same price and offer a much more refined and comfortable experience for people looking to make a statement without having to curse every time they hit a bump on the road.

I think a lot of the people going for late-model sportscars like corvettes and vipers are doing so because they still have the old ones in their heads. The ones that were all about motor and, if not necessarily comfortable, at least weren't tightly sprung for track use. They're looking for muscle cars, and they're getting borderline track cars.

So the question is, are we looking at the ACR and Z06 as daily drivers, weekend cars, or track toys? If it's just a track toy, maybe the ACR because it's nuts. But if you want something usable on the street? The Z06. All day long. I've never considered the Viper a real street car.

You got that Miata bug? I do, too, I'm smitten with the ND and I'm thinking, this could be perfect. I just need to know how good it is as a daily driver.

Ha. I've had the Miata bug since 2012. Here's my NC sitting pretty lol.

I'm definitely thinking about the ND for next year, especially if they finally release the power retractable hard top. But at $30K+, there are a lot of options in the price range... specifically used a 911/Cayman, Evo X's, and a ton more so right now, it's not an insta-buy yet but I'll be testing drive one in the next week or so, and we'll see if that opinion changes.

As for daily driver duties, I daily mine and it's obnoxiously loud and it's basically got a track suspension setup(lowered and stiff as hell) but it's perfectly fine. Honestly the worst part about it is if you have to drive shitty roads.

Maybe it's just me, though, since I don't have near enough gold chains or hair poking through my half-buttoned shirt to appreciate the Viper.

Lolol. To be fair though, all those gold chain wearing folks are too scared of driving a Viper. It's notoriety as a one way trip to heaven/hell doesn't appeal to them, only us crazy auto enthusiasts.

Momentary

Banned
So the question is, are we looking at the ACR and Z06 as daily drivers, weekend cars, or track toys? If it's just a track toy, maybe the ACR because it's nuts. But if you want something usable on the street? The Z06. All day long. I've never considered the Viper a real street car.

We've got the Discovery and tC for daily drivers. I want Track only. Something snapped in my mind and I can't bring myself to drive a sports car anymore. I'm completely turned off to them. I blame it on watching too many GT3 and Super GT races. Also, companies keep dangling these GT4s, Z/28s, GT3 RSs, and GT350Rs in my face and I gotta bite.

Probably the only things I want in the car are AC and a passenger seat along with a track oriented control panel/screen. Lally mentioned in his review that there's an ACR-X being tested now. It might be in the pipeline for next year.

I'll be out in California next week for about 10-12 months, so I'm going to see if I can't grab a few track classes over the time period, so I don't jump into this like a jackass. Probably start out in a junior car. I've done some legit karting out in Bahrain, but that's the extent of my racing profeciency.

Lolol. To be fair though, all those gold chain wearing folks are too scared of driving a Viper. It's notoriety as a one way trip to heaven/hell doesn't appeal to them, only us crazy auto enthusiasts.

Hmmm. I guess that's why I kept hearing racers calling it the Grim Reaper. Or something like that.

We've got the Discovery and tC for daily drivers. I want Track only. Something snapped in my mind and I can't bring myself to drive a sports car anymore. I'm completely turned off to them. I blame it on watching too many GT3 and Super GT races. Also, companies keep dangling these GT4s, Z/28s, GT3 RSs, and GT350Rs in my face and I gotta bite.

Probably the only things I want in the car are AC and a passenger seat along with a track oriented control panel/screen. Lally mentioned in his review that there's an ACR-X being tested now. It might be in the pipeline for next year.

I'll be out in California next week for about 10-12 months, so I'm going to see if I can't grab a few track classes over the time period, so I don't jump into this like a jackass. Probably start out in a junior car. I've done some legit karting out in Bahrain, but that's the extent of my racing profeciency.

If it's going to be track only, why not buy a Formula car and go balls out crazy? No sense holding yourself back on the track because the car has to pretend to be street worthy.

Besides, on the track, power is less exciting than handling.

Double besides: Jumping right into a high power track car will teach you all sorts of extremely bad driving habits.

No Love

Banned
The M5 would at least have the advantage in terms of usable cabin space for other occupants, if that is even important to you. In terms of performance the 911 turbo will be superior but ultimately it is your cash. Drive them both a couple of times and buy the one that speaks to you, regardless of the numbers. If the M5 puts a bigger smile on your face than the 911 then you know what to do!

Having owned both a base Boxster 6 speed and now a 128i 6 speed I honestly don't know which I would pick. The BMW is a better daily driver and road tripper but the Porsche was brilliant when pushed. The ideal world would see me owning one of each, I think.

That's the thing... I know the M5 is a good car but Porsche never turns off the "awesome" button. Plus, all the Porsche talk in this thread has me salivating to maybe get my own P-car.

Gotta take my evo in for the airbag recall.

I dont even wanna look at the 2015 Evo X as I fear I might drive out of there with it.

Lol, don't worry, you won't. the 2015 is a joke.

mkenyon

Banned
That's the thing... I know the M5 is a good car but Porsche never turns off the "awesome" button. Plus, all the Porsche talk in this thread has me salivating to maybe get my own P-car.
Well, I'd assume that we're going to require that posters own a Porsche to participate in this thread within a year or two. You might want to.

I actually opened a savings account and titled it "Porsche Fund" through my online banking tools. I'm aiming for a 996 Turbo or 997 4S.

FStop7

Banned
So that Alfa Romeo 4C is even smaller than I thought it was.

Seeing this guy get in his and it almost looks like a clown car for someone of his height. I like watching videos of guys buying cars like that and then living with them on a daily basis. It's me living vicariously through them, it must be.

This is why you get the spyder. You pop the roof and step into the car while standing, then grasp the steering wheel and lower yourself straight down into the seat. SUPER easy ingress/egress.

AlphaSnake

I think I'm going to sell my M56S...I love the car, but the fucking transmission has been pissing me off. Infiniti said it was overfilled from the factory and screwed with the line pressure of the torque converter, thus making it feel laggy and heavy. They've corrected that issue, and generally the car drives okay...but there's still this offensively random lag where the transmission just doesn't respond to throttle inputs correctly.

Sometimes it's fine. Other times it's not. And also, it can take up to 3 seconds for the car to kickdown WOT to the lowest gear after I've put my foot all the way down. This isn't normal, as other Infinitis use the same exact 7-speed and the response is supposed to be instantaneous. I'm thinking either the valve body is fucked or the torque converter is. Best case scenario it needs new fluid. Worse case, a new transmission.

I'm going to take it back to the dealer and see, especially since they've documented the issue for me already.

Momentary

Banned
If it's going to be track only, why not buy a Formula car and go balls out crazy? No sense holding yourself back on the track because the car has to pretend to be street worthy.

Besides, on the track, power is less exciting than handling.

Double besides: Jumping right into a high power track car will teach you all sorts of extremely bad driving habits.

Because I don't have that kind of money for a real race car. GT3 cars are like$480,000.
Plus a Viper ACR-X is not street legal.

I know power is less exciting than handling. I learned that with Karting. I'm gonna take some track lessons in Cali before jumping into it. Plus, I don't think I'll be taking my driving habits from the track to my ferocious tC.

I think I'm going to sell my M56S...I love the car, but the fucking transmission has been pissing me off. Infiniti said it was overfilled from the factory and screwed with the line pressure of the torque converter, thus making it feel laggy and heavy. They've corrected that issue, and generally the car drives okay...but there's still this offensively random lag where the transmission just doesn't respond to throttle inputs correctly.

Sometimes it's fine. Other times it's not. And also, it can take up to 3 seconds for the car to kickdown WOT to the lowest gear after I've put my foot all the way down. This isn't normal, as other Infinitis use the same exact 7-speed and the response is supposed to be instantaneous. I'm thinking either the valve body is fucked or the torque converter is. Best case scenario it needs new fluid. Worse case, a new transmission.

I'm going to take it back to the dealer and see, especially since they've documented the issue for me already.

Look up your Lemon Law in your state if you bought it new or even used in some circumstances. I'm guess it's not that old. Thinking it's the Q70. Don't really know too much about Infinity. I wouldn't deal with that crap. My last car was a lemon and I wen't through a decent amount of foot work, but it was worth it just to get back almost everything I paid for the car including interest. They subtracted the use of the vehicle though. Which I was more than happy with.

AlphaSnake

Car is a 2013. Lemon law only covers new car purchases up until 18 months. I'm past that stage.

Momentary

Banned
Car is a 2013. Lemon law only covers new car purchases up until 18 months. I'm past that stage.

That's 18 months from date of purchase and the issue only needs to occur once during the first 18 months probably, but it does need to occur multiple times after that. First recorded issue just has to be during that time. You also usually have as long as 4 years to file the claim through BBB. But it could be a different in your state. Also, it's way more in depth than the things you find out on your own. Usually you need an arbitrator to really know what the hell the law in your state is all about.

inb4 Dave links a Porsche specifically outfitted for tracking.

...I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about!

Because I don't have that kind of money for a real race car. GT3 cars are like$480,000.
Plus a Viper ACR-X is not street legal.

I know power is less exciting than handling. I learned that with Karting. I'm gonna take some track lessons in Cali before jumping into it. Plus, I don't think I'll be taking my driving habits from the track to my ferocious tC.

Oh I'm not talking a cup car or something like that, I mean an old Formula Ford 2000 or what have you. You can pick those up for 20k or so, and you'll have a hell of a good time. Hell, you could even get an old USF2000 car or something for less than the Viper, and yes it will be waaaaaay fucking cooler (Note: This is a terrible idea).

Really what I'm getting at is that if you're picking up a car that's not street legal and only for the track, you may as well get one that you can race in a series, or is actually a dedicated track toy--not a stripped street car that doesn't even have a racing series.

I dunno, it's up to what you want to do with the thing.

Momentary

Banned
...I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about!

Oh I'm not talking a cup car or something like that, I mean an old Formula Ford 2000 or what have you. You can pick those up for 20k or so, and you'll have a hell of a good time. Hell, you could even get an old USF2000 car or something for less than the Viper, and yes it will be waaaaaay fucking cooler (Note: This is a terrible idea).

Really what I'm getting at is that if you're picking up a car that's not street legal and only for the track, you may as well get one that you can race in a series, or is actually a dedicated track toy--not a stripped street car that doesn't even have a racing series.

I dunno, it's up to what you want to do with the thing.

Almost all ALMS, GTE, GT3, GT4, Super GT, DTM, TCR, etc, are based on their street car counterparts. The useless stuff is stripped away, but all the fun things get added.

The Gen 4 ACR-X had its own racing series called the Viper Cup. I'm sure the Gen 5 ACR-X will have it as well. The ACR-X also qualifies for the NARRA USTT and USGT race events that take place between April - October of every year. Some of the tracks you race at are Watkins Glen and VIR. It's pretty dope.

Evo X

So that Alfa Romeo 4C is even smaller than I thought it was.

Seeing this guy get in his and it almost looks like a clown car for someone of his height. I like watching videos of guys buying cars like that and then living with them on a daily basis. It's me living vicariously through them, it must be.

To be fair, that dude is like 7ft tall.

Sometimes, I love being 5'8". Never had a problem fitting in anything. lol

Holy shit, you're back. Thought you got permabanned. How's them business ventures going? :)

Well, I'd assume that we're going to require that posters own a Porsche to participate in this thread within a year or two. You might want to.

I actually opened a savings account and titled it "Porsche Fund" through my online banking tools. I'm aiming for a 996 Turbo or 997 4S.

I wish you luck in joining the Porsche club ASAP.

I think I'm going to sell my M56S.

Yeah, sell it and get a Porsche.

Rengoku

I was in a pretty similar position last year, when I couldn't decide on an M3 or a 997.1 Turbo. Like the earlier poster said, can you get away with the lack of 4 doors and decent trunk space? IMO, there will always be a time in your life where practicality takes precedence. If your lifestyle allows for it, definitely go for the Porsche. You never know when life may throw you a curve ball and you have to settle for something more sensible. Pick the car that you will least regret.

You guys might know about cars. I have a question. I drove my car. It was fine. I didn't drive it for a week and a half. I open the door to drive it again. Lights internally won't turn on, power locks won't work, no click or anything at all when trying to start it. I try jumper cables. It gets my car started. The moment the car powering mine was turned off my car died. Fainter and fainter and lights started flickering and it was off. Should I have waited longer maybe before disconnecting everything?

But how would the battery diein a week anyway. It's a 2 month old battery. Nothing was plugged in. Nothing was left on. Could it be an alternator problem? Ugh.

Smokey

Been really liking our Accord V6 Coupe for some reason the last couple of weeks. It's just a solid car.

On a whim I took a look at the prices of Honda Pilots. These sum bitches start at 30k? The top model (Elite) is 47k?!

bruh

otapnam

Been really liking our Accord V6 Coupe for some reason the last couple of weeks. It's just a solid car.

On a whim I took a look at the prices of Honda Pilots. These sum bitches start at 30k? The top model (Elite) is 47k?!

bruh

Toyota Highlander. I have the xle on my family car shortlist

Edit. 36k for a decent midrange packag. They look great too imo

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Gotta take my evo in for the airbag recall.

I dont even wanna look at the 2015 Evo X as I fear I might drive out of there with it.
Is that new? What year? I'm taking in my 13 in in a couple weeks for the clutch master cylinder, and some new cpu flash.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Sorry for the double post but alpha's post reminded me...

Anyone have any experience/knowledge on the clutch restricter pill in the evo x? I've seen an awful lot of recommendations to remove it for better clutch feel, but am hesitant because 1) its probably there for a reason and 2) I don't feel anything particularly wrong with it in.

Momentary

Banned

bruh

You trying to buy an SUV? What's your limit? The Land Rover Discovery is around that price range.

I'd go Viper. They look better and have a certain "specialness" to them that the Vette lacks. And your engine probably wouldn't blow up as quickly as in the Z06. =)
[
QUOTE=PseudoKirby;172619462]new addition and 4th car, a project, an MR2

B0WTsS1.png

Love those MR2's! Great looks on that model. Keep us updated on the project.[/QUOTE]

I'm just sitting around waiting for the postal person, and UPS person to arrive with more car parts.

I hope the rest of the stuff arrives in time for my install.

Awesome pickup my man!

Congrats!!

Looks like a turbo model from the vented engine cover?

its an NA shell, my last one was turbo. I'm already planning the swap.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Wait a year and get a low mileage Scat Pack.

Decided to take a look around at the Scat Pack - I had it in my head it was ~$45-48K. Already found one about 20 miles away with 14K miles and at $43xxx. Granted, it doesn't have the leather or the premium sound system of the standard RT Plus.

Spoke with the salesman I've been talking with, and he said they're getting three more Scat Packs in next week - sticker on all of them are going to be $46K-ish. That said, he said if I wanted to, I could come by on his shift and he'd let me take one out (automatic only, though, for the time being). I think I'm gonna take him up on his offer.

Problem is, if I'm being honest, $35K was the upper limit of what I want to spend. I can't see myself finding a Scat Pack for that in the next year. Maybe I'm wrong.

Jackson

Haha!

So I was going on an epic ride with the wifey this Saturday with some friends and my GTR buddy (from same car the pics earlier in the thread) texts me and he's like "Yeah I can't make it... I sold my GTR (which is a 2015 and has like 4k miles on it) and I want a Boxster GTS now."

Now I'm not saying the fact that we swapped cars for awhile during a twisty run we did last week had anything to do with with his sudden change of heart... Buuuuut maybe a little? Lol

Porsche. There is no substitute.

I feel bad for the over priced Altima GTR :p though, he bought it used with 1,500 miles after the first dude's wife made him sell it for a family AWD SUV. Now rejected again!

I feel bad for the over priced Altima GTR though,

Are you and Doug Demuro related? Hahaha.

Speaking of Porsches, I got roped in yesterday to watch a tv show about house hunting in the Caribbean and they were on the Cayman Islands and they had a quick segment about how to pronounce Cayman, so how do y'all Porsche owners say it?

The show says that the right pronunciation is Cay-mahn, instead of Cay-muhn as many supposedly do. This led me to question everything I have ever known about Porsches lolol.

Evo X

Haha!

So I was going on an epic ride with the wifey this Saturday with some friends and my GTR buddy (from same car the pics earlier in the thread) texts me and he's like "Yeah I can't make it... I sold my GTR (which is a 2015 and has like 4k miles on it) and I want a Boxster GTS now."

Now I'm not saying the fact that we swapped cars for awhile during a twisty run we did last week had anything to do with with his sudden change of heart... Buuuuut maybe a little? Lol

Porsche. There is no substitute.

I feel bad for the over priced Altima GTR :p though, he bought it used with 1,500 miles after the first dude's wife made him sell it for a family AWD SUV. Now rejected again!

lol, wow. Good for him for seeing the light. Boxster GTS is sweet. I do miss being able to drop the top on cool summer nights.

The show says that the right pronunciation is Cay-mahn, instead of Cay-muhn as many supposedly do. This led me to question everything I have ever known about Porsches lolol.

Fuck that TV show. Porsche pronounces it "Cay-men" themselves. That's how I and everyone I know pronounces it. Cay-mahn sounds stupid as hell.

If anyone is mispronouncing things, it's the people saying "Porsh" lol

Top Bottom