• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack on Titan Junior High 02

Oh my God was Hiroshi Kamiya always Levi? I cannot escape this fucking guy.

Kind of funny but I will probably lose interest by the third episode.

The funniest part of the show is when they play this in comedy scenes

It should be pointed out that the Newtype audience is a subset of anime fans and not necessarily representative of the overall Japanese anime fanbase. (You just need to look at sales charts to determine that.)

survivor

Banned
Wakako-zake 1-12

2 mins episodes, doesn't overstay its welcome and short enough to tell its point about food of the episode, can't get any better than this pshuu

Kagewani 1

This was cool.

Line_HTX

*Reads through the Newtype rankings*

FSN UBW at Number 1, PFFFT GET OUTTA HERE! Sure it looks beautiful because ufotable money, but overall not spectacular enough to get the top spot. (triDookie)

LOL Aldnoah at 6.

I would get Your Lie in April out of there. No Food Wars in the Top 10? No Cross Ange either? Booo...

I need to watch Yahari. It seems like Hachiman is really Batman. Dayum, Producer runner-up? LOL Kirito at 10.

Utaha > Megumi, although Megumi is fine in her own right.

Yoshitsugu Matsuoka is everywhere nowadays. Can't unhear him whatever I watch. Always love Suwabe, and I'm glad he's the lead in GATE.

The whole female seiyuu Top 10 is mostly nice. Liked the placings for the most part. Sawashiro still rocks though. Hayami-san is fine too. Wish there was Nana Mizuki though.

Aldnoah best sound = "Whoaahahoo~ whaahahoo~ whoaahaho~ LALALA LA LA LA LA LA LAAA~"

im@s CG best char design, huh... Gotta check this out.

Best studio is A-1 Pictures, awww yiss.

Attack on Titan Jr. High 01

Annie is love. Annie is life. Love Annie's blonde school hair.

HE... ATE... MY... pencil! CHEESEBERG!

This twist is pretty silly fun. Takes away from the over the top seriousness of the actual plot, lol.

I like how they had actual footage of Captain Levi on the living room TV. Where was that from?

And just like the actual show because it is what it is and I kind of like it, LOUD NOISES AND YELLING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!

Boruto

good movie

wish the last was even close to this

sakuga as fuck

How was the theater experience? Did'ya wonnered? :p

Scotland is a thief of a country and stole our anime.

I've already written to Salmond nine angry letters about the Love Live scandal. One for each member.

I demand another referendum for this atrocity.

Boruto

good movie

wish the last was even close to this

sakuga as fuck

Lots of people have been saying its the best Naruto movie.

Are there any other sakuga scenes apart from the
Sasuke fight in the beginning and the Sasuke and Naruto fight at the end?

Cornbread78

A Chivalry of the Failed Knight ep. 1-2
Interesting battle in episode 1 and very interesting, but typical otaku episode 2. I actually like the MC here, as well as the heroine. I mean, typical situations, but their "try-hard" personalities alapped to be pretty good so far. The show has a little different tone than Asterix, but we'll see where it goes from here.

You have to watch everything one chunk at a time or be like me and watch a few shows this season.

So busy with school.
You see during the week I'm more than fine with only 3 shows. But then Saturday? 5. And Sunday? Another 2. To be fair I work on the weekends, and never do school work on those two days since my brain is just so dead after I get home at night.

World Trigger Episode 49
CQ_Tr7yWwAAE039.png

2nd year of WT off to a decent start. Decent original characters and neighbors and decent plot so far. Could have gave some time in the hot baths though.

survivor

Banned
The Perfect Insider 1

Well that was a load of crap of characters trying to act smart and failing, but it's the closest I will ever get to an Asano anime ;_;

John Blade

Just finish watching You're Under Arrest season 3 and special. Man...kinda feel sad that I have just done watching the entire saga of You're Under Arrest. Kinda wish it can be continue but I guess this is where it have to come to the end. Sigh....I guess the next franchise I will be watching soon is Sakura Wars. Will post my last impression of this franchise one more time.

Quasar

You have to watch everything one chunk at a time or be like me and watch a few shows this season.

So busy with school.

For me at least almost no matter how busy I am I can fit in an episode or two a day. Easy to fit in 20 minutes, even if its while I eat or take a break.

John Blade

Well....time to finish another franchise which I start a bit of time ago. Last Exile Fam, The Silver Wing. Hope this show is still decent as the original show but from what I heard around, I won't put my hope too high.

OHOHOH BLACK JACK PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Wait, this doesn't make any sense. How did he
explain it to the evil cultists? Because I'm sure his face would be covered in bandages.

He can easily tell them only Doctors are allowed to enter the operation room because the old man is in a critical state until he's healed.

Young Black Jack 02

Pretty good episode. Felt shounen as fuck at times, but somehow it works in this show's favour lol. I enjoyed the outcome as well. Good stuff.

Cavalry 2

And suddenly incest, even making a point to tell you they ARE blood-related.

Oh hey, the ED is by that band with the songs that sound alike.

Katanagatari 01

A decent first episode. I really like the art and character designs though, and I can appreciate the MC's obliviousness, it's like the typical standard fare Goku-like MC but with a slight twist.

phaze

What can you all tell me about Darker than Black? Been rewatching Wolf's Rain and the direction is ace.

Mostly 2-3 episode long, fairly standalone arcs,decent animation, best cat in anime, supremely bullshit ending. Generally i would say it's not worth it.

Katanagatari 01

A decent first episode. I really like the art and character designs though, and I can appreciate the MC's obliviousness, it's like the typical standard fare Goku-like MC but with a slight twist.

Yeah, after a slight adjustment period, I've grown to really like Kata's art and designs. One of my faves in this regard.

What can you all tell me about Darker than Black? Been rewatching Wolf's Rain and the direction is ace.
Pretty solid action show that's basically like if x-men were assassins and shit. Then the second season comes and sprays poopy diarrhea all over your eyes as it reminds you about Anime sequels.

Dennis

Banned
wtf I just found out there is an Attack on Titan show ongoing right now why is no one talking about this and where is the official thread for

Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou

is it any good?

MrDoctor

Eh, I guess I can check it out while forgetting a sequel exists. There's a lot to catch up on from when I had waning interest in anime.

Lupin the Third Part 1 04

LOL at that fucking keikaku. Shaving with a really long fingernail, this show is off its rocker

wtf I just found out there is an Attack on Titan show ongoing right now why is no one talking about this and where is the official thread for

Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou

is it any good?

It's alright.

ibyea

Banned
Why would anyone be interested in some silly high school version of Attack on Titan when the interest came from you know the freaking premise right in the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom