• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parasyte 1

So here we have a parasyte who infects the arm of some hapless sap as they form a sort of symbiotic relationship. As a concept, it's been done before and as a show overall... I'll need a few episodes to decide if I'll keep watching. It's not bad but I'm not sure if it's something I'll watch considering my backlog.

Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos 01

lol what am i doing?

Anyway this was pretty bad, the MC is one of the most spineless I've seen in a long time. I expected more from the premise. I don't know why.

Mecha

Valkyrie Drive was even worse than I expected, just horrible. The best character in the entire episode was the crab.

Another LN adaptation?

This is from years ago. It's the one with Lovecraft's mythos except they are cute girls now

Is it fair to say for ever 1 good LN that gets an anime adaptation 10 shitty LN's get adapted?

I don't know, it's probably a better ratio then that. We never see the source material anyway.

The worst part is I still liked this more then Soul Eater Not!

A high bar

I need to watch this someday.

no you fuckin dont

lol what am i doing?

Anyway this was pretty bad, the MC is one of the most spineless I've seen in a long time. I expected more from the premise. I don't know why.

"What if Lovecraftian creatures were girls" is a premise that theoretically could be executed in an entertaining manner, but it's unlikely that it will ever be in light novels.

I need to watch this someday.

You are hopeless.

Mailbox

lol what am i doing?

he only starts off that way until he gets annoyed from everything going on. Give it some time. The show isn't for everyone, but i liked it.

Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode 43 (engdub)
CRAVPPsXAAAE-Yf.png

Just what I needed after having to watch the devil worshippers anime, the word from God in my card game animes. Bless Ibuki for this. Though truly the Depend card is something out of this world able to make the impossible possible and bring dreams to life. I cant wait to see how the STRIDE power will bring Chrono's deepest desires to fruition. Great episode.

SephLuis

Hidan no Aria AA - 01

It's been so long since season 1 that I don't remember almost anything of it.
Will keep seeing, but I don't have any expectations

Failed Chivalry - 02

From an action anime, to a harem, to hentai in a single episode.
Not happy with this direction.

Asterisk - 02

From an action anime to a harem At least, this one evolved a little bit in the story department.

Shomin Sample - 01

It's stupid, but it gave me some good laughs.

fertygo

Utawarerumono: The False Mask - 02

This actually on track to being better than the previous show (which is pretty solid)
Mainly because the major character introduced so far is more striking than previous show. I like the main duo already, they have good chemistry.

Cornbread78

Utawarerumono ep.2
Wow, that was a pretty damn cool episode. Took a break from Tales of Symphonia to watch it and so happy I did. I wonder when we get the full story on what that "curse" creature really is, but for now, I guess it just like eating big centered especially for din din. MC is a lazy bastard, but he's a smart cookie, lol.

Nikodemos

Valkyrie Drive - 01

image.php
It has pretty much every single bad trend in latter-date ecchi anime (Seikon no Qwaser, Hyakka Ryouran, Sekirei, Queen's Blade) coalesced into a single item, but... I sorta like it.

Then again, I have nearly cockroach-like resistance to ecchi radiation.

Though I have to say it's rather unsurprising it'll gonna get tied to a Vita game. huehuehue

Hyouka 14

I cant begin to describe just how much I loved this episode. The animation, character interactions, events, the subtle things, the not so subtle things, everything. A+++++

I'll write a more thoughtful impression later but god damn this episode was fantastic.

Valkyrie Drive - 1
hxdZQ.gif

paging DemolitionD+

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - 2
Oh man, the fanservice is strong this episode....I totally forgotten about that.
I do like how Ikki was just going with the flow all the time, even if he didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom