• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT2| It'll at least last longer than Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure what a PreCure is
That's what you said about cat girls and idols and then

sU8s8pt.png

I believe it's going to continue where the original anime left off.

D.Gray Man is a very good Shonen series. Yes it does contain some aspects you see in Shonen series. However, it still contains an atmosphere that gives of a eerie and Lovecraftian vibe that sets it apart from a wide variety of Shonen series. Plus it contains no bullshit asspull such as power of friendship or talk no jutsu. The characters are pretty much completely fucked with no sight of help for them. It's a really good dark and tragic series that has its characters suffer 24/7.

Plus the twists that have been shown in the series later is a enjoyable mindfuck.

I'll take it for the no friendship or talk no jutsu, but I'll judge the lovecraftian aspect when it comes out with bloodborne as my recent gauge I guess (assuming it's a remake ala HxH and not a sequel).

If it's a sequel I'll watch the first season.

Just T

Gintama 1-302

Whew, started watching this not too long ago and finally caught up. Was interested in it for a while but put it off cause of the length. But glad I watched it, turned out to be amazing. Bit of a rough start in my opinion but it improved greatly as it went along. I’ve really enjoyed how it blends and balances the comedy, action, and drama. It has such a great cast of characters, the bond between Gintoki, Shinpachi, and Kagura is fantastic.

So yeah it’s been a joy to watch, looking forward to how the rest of the current arc goes.

I'll take it for the no friendship or talk no jutsu, but I'll judge the lovecraftian aspect when it comes out (assuming it's a remake ala HxH and not a sequel).

If it's a sequel I'll watch the first season.

Just remember if you do watch the first season, it has a lot of filler. I would suggest skipping it if you don't want to go through the filler. Since there are a 100 episodes in total, the series starts getting real good at episode 51 where the series hits it's climax as things start to set in gear.

Just remember if you do watch the first season, it has a lot of filler. I would suggest skipping it if you don't want to go through the filler. Since there are a 100 episodes in total, the series starts getting real good at episode 51 where the series hits it's climax as things start to set in gear.
Jesus lol. I guess I'll find which episodes aren't filler.

Line_HTX

Zach the Twitter creeper. Damn, 108 days?

I still need to get onto Cinderella Girls. Fuck this end of the year binge crunch.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Nisemonogatari Episode 8:

I am sure people have been waiting for this, as this is the episode with the infamous toothbrush segment and yea that is not a sequence of events that should have ever happened. Still less creeped out by this then any of his interactions with Hachikuji and I am still predicting that this series ends with Araragi in prison.

Quasar

I am sure people have been waiting for this, as this is the episode with the infamous toothbrush segment and yea that is not a sequence of events that should have ever happened. Still less creeped out by this then any of his interactions with Hachikuji and I am still predicting that this series ends with Araragi in prison.

Whats wrong with promoting oral hygiene?

I'm amazed that you don't lose your mind at this, and yet you refuse to give Shokugeki no Soma another chance, lol.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'm amazed that you don't lose your mind at this, and yet you refuse to give Shokugeki no Soma another chance, lol.

I do love subverting expectations, not going to lie, that wasn't easy to watch but it also wasn't out of context either unlike with Food Wars.

Soma really is less offensive than all the things Araragi does altogether.

That's my point. I was referring to the fact that Shard flipped out at Soma's first episode and dropped it right at the tentacle scene, and hasn't gone back to it since (to my knowledge anyway).

Chivalry of a Failed Knight 12
The show was incredibly cheesy but, it did get surprisingly dark with last episode and the start of this episode. The animation during the fight was pretty engaging. It had very nice use of contrasting color and shading. It really made the moment intense.

Wish Upon the Pleiades 1

No access to PC or console, so time to get through my backlog. I think I remember hearing this was good, but had dropped it for no particular reason before, so getting back to it.

Those sound effects for their brooms though.

The fanservice in Soma, from what I watched, felt like it was there mostly for comedy rather than titillation though. (Not always though, Meat was straight up fanservice girl.)

At least that's how I took it.

fertygo

The fanservice in Soma, from what I watched, felt like it was there mostly for comedy rather than titillation though. (Not always though, Meat was straight up fanservice girl.)

the mangaka/the drawer is ero artist

I'm quite sure there's brainstorming with the editor in shueisha for the decision which artist and concept that work for title too.

Its obvious cooking + boobs is the idea that they build to sell

Mailbox

Oh no

I decided to try and finish some stuff on my "currently watching" list (that i actually had on hold) and.... oh boi.....

Welp, I found my replacement for Lance n' masques....

:/

Eh, there's plenty generic boob and ass shots that couldn't be further removed from comedy.

The foodgasms and similarly hypersexualized stuff are for comedic purposes and fitting this over-the-top style but that's sadly not all there is.

Mailbox

someone named it lances and lolis

I got tired of that joke a few weeks ago. (Not that it was in anyway wrong, Its totally on the mark)

After you go through enough of it, it just becomes soul-crushing and mind-numbing to the point where you just can't joke about it anymore

Puruzi

Banned
Eh, there's plenty generic boob and ass shots that couldn't be further removed from comedy.

The foodgasms and similarly hypersexualized stuff are for comedic purposes and fitting this over-the-top style but that's sadly not all there is.

The foodgasms are there because the artist wanted to draw sexy girls lol

dude did hentai

phaze

Oh. Good excuse to keep the manga dropped.

Edit: Wait, it's not a reboot ? Oh well.

This reminds me that the director of the first adaptation also directed Lost Canvas. If this thing can get a new season after 7 years then maybe I can still retain my delusional hope for more LC. TMS pls.

It's OK. The ones who don't have it on their list deserve what's coming to them.

Salvation and erasure from FBI watchlists ?

Qurupeke

Funnily enough, it's not even the most creepy scene anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom