• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2016 |OT| The seasons change, but we're still Falling for Euri

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Guys, recommend some healing anime, I need it really bad right now

I dunno Kimi no Todoke pretty cute as shit, filled with decent human beings. Ore Monogatari is also really cute, filled with decent people. Princess Bubble Fish is super cute, decent human beings.

Also nichijou in case you need to laugh and forget.

sasuke_91

I dunno Kimi no Todoke pretty cute as shit, filled with decent human beings. Ore Monogatari is also really cute, filled with decent people. Princess Bubble Fish is super cute, decent human beings.

I would add Toradora to the list with decent human beings.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
DEMOCRACY WAS A MISTAKE

SIEG KAISER REINHARD

SIEG NEUE REICH

T-Rex.

Banned
I thought Brexit was peak stupidity, but nope. This is to go.. even.. further beyond!!

Wagnari!! #1-3

Kind of a nothing show, but I really like it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Been hearing a lot of shout outs for "Kill Me, Baby" since the result came out.

Well, I assume they're talking about the anime.

Szadek

I was planning to watch Smile Precure to cheer me up, but the villains catch phrase "The worst possible ending in the world" hits a little too close at home right now.

a8n25n6.gif

Szadek

Smile Precure! - Ep. 27
Lol, Happy's Grandmother is kind of a badass.
It was also nice to learn where her obsession for Fairy Tales comes from.
I hope they explain who or what helped them out this episode.

Smile Precure! - Ep. 28
Another episode that would have been more apporited before hallowen,but whatever.
No real fight this time around, since the akanbe was too big to move.

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo -Ep 1
Oh look, The count has the same VA as Alcuard and Kirei, I'm sure he only has the best intentions.
Joking aside, it was strong first episode.
I'm digging the visuals and gambeling game was very well done.

Yes, I will stop having fun because people several thousand miles away are idiots.

Man I wish I could go back to those days where I don't care about things outside my country. But it's different now that I have friends over there and I know of their troubles.

In dark times like these, Waifus and Shippings are more important than ever.

Is there even a waifu in the universe that could make this feel better? We need a Gundam Princess to inspire hope again.

You know that feeling in a Sunrise mecha show where at the halfway point of the season and it looks like the good guys are about to mount an assault on the enemy base and achieve their goals but then somehow there was a traitor or something or another goes wrong and the heroes barely pulled together a retreat and it ends on a cliffhanger for a few months?

That's how it feels like right now.

Aki-at

I thought we had it lock down and key dumbest country in the world but America really wanted to outdo us.

GG America. Your playthrough to get the dark timeline of ZA WURUDO was great!

Do you guys get the feeling that Animes and waifus and shippings and all that just isn't as important anymore after today?

Well with how the alt right has risen because they're stuff is censored it is very critical now more than ever we have waifus to calm their tortured souls.

Man I wish I could go back to those days where I don't care about things outside my country. But it's different now that I have friends over there and I know of their troubles.

The USA doesn't have a monopoly of being a bad place. In fact when the richest, most powerful and greatest country decides to fuck itself hard then I fell less pity when I'm used to interact with people from other places which are really fucked up beyond repair and no one asked them about anything.

Thud

The jokes are becoming real.

Rose of Versailles 15

Polignac in full motion. This is a battle Oscar can't seem to win.

With the gambling and the lying, the gap between her and Oscar keeps getting bigger. The relationship is more formal now. Oscar training Rosalie in the next episode probably won't help as well.

I do wonder what went on in the king's mind. Maybe something like: "She's pregnant? We don't even sleep together!". It's becoming a bit weird that we don't really get to see anything of the actual ruling or the actual marriage. The closest thing to a policy was the ban of gambling and look how that turned out.

And another glass bites the dust. Do they hate glass in Versailles?

Well with how the alt right has risen because they're stuff is censored it is very critical now more than ever we have waifus to calm their tortured souls.

Sure if that's what it takes. Rathre they abuse imaginary women than take it out on real women.

The USA doesn't have a monopoly of being a bad place. In fact when the richest, most powerful and greatest country decides to fuck itself hard then I fell less pity when I'm used to interact with people from other places which are really fucked up beyond repair and no one asked them about anything.

Even if you want to go the selfish route- It's naive to think the richest, most powerful and greatest country fucking up would not have any effect on the rest of the world.

Like it or not, the US has a lot of influence both Economically and Militarily. Even the home of Anime would be affected in some ways.

Sölf;223778853 said:
So can we expect Trump to be part of manga and anime now?

Most definitely, along with the stereotypes of Americans from the early 2000s.

Sure if that's what it takes. Rathre they abuse imaginary women than take it out on real women.

Even if you want to go the selfish route- It's naive to think the richest, most powerful and greatest country fucking up would not have any effect on the rest of the world.

Like it or not, the US has a lot of influence both Economically and Militarily. Even the home of Anime would be affected in some ways.

Most definitely, along with the stereotypes of Americans from the early 2000s.

u need some kamichu badly

Between not getting any anime movies and never being able to watch Kizu II, or having Trump as president I am 100% sure I'd rather get the former.

America, what the actual fuck have you done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom