• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2017 |OT| Makes us all rotten

Some Nobody

UQ Holder had a very good adaptation for the first episode. Some unnecessary fanservice at the start, but re-introducing those characters helped humanize Eva's loss.

Still, I bet they fuck it up. 140 chapters ahead and somehow they're going to fuck it up. :(

Yohane

kR1An7t.png

Tadokoro's best Food Wars girl

UQ Holder had a very good adaptation for the first episode. Some unnecessary fanservice at the start, but re-introducing those characters helped humanize Eva's loss.

Still, I bet they fuck it up. 140 chapters ahead and somehow they're going to fuck it up. :(

They've teased content 100+ chapters away its gonna be fucked

Some Nobody

They've teased content 100+ chapters away its gonna be fucked

Ugh. Anime owes me something for this. A Flame of Recca adaptation or Air Gear or something. I'm getting Houshin Engi + Patlabor + Macross next year, but...this is my favorite manga series so it's not enouogh lol.

Danganronpa V3 Chapter 2

That may be the most hilariously absurd post-case twist ever, and the best blackened execution at the same time.

Danganronpa V3 Chapter 3

Why this

Danganronpa V3 Chapter 4

Yeah I can already feel the largest troll ending of all time coming down the pipe, hit me Kodaka

LotusHD

Banned
Pretty amazing how fast I fell off the Soma train. Made the OT for the first season and enjoyed both the show and the manga, by the time S2 rolled around I was disliking the manga and by now I barely given enough of a shit to read it each week.

The Azami arc stuff is fairly bad, and also I may have just found inherent weaknesses in the series that were always there. Or maybe just having a long running series based on cooking cant work because every aspect that makes someone better has to be meticulously explained by sideline characters

I dropped the manga for a reason, but let's be real, I highly doubt the anime is going to really draw me back...

Hot Take: Black Clover's better than Bleach.

Who would really be offended over this, it's Bleach

bleach isn't exactly a high bar

This.

Moaradin

Lol of course the Soma anime just speeds through the Elite 10 introduction. Not like that's important or anything. Hope you watched the OVA fuckers!

Apparently there was a Professor Layton anime announced?

I only played a few hours of the first one but isn't it 100% puzzle solving and not 50/50 like Phoenix Wright and Danganronpa? Those both got anime (albeit not good ones) but they have more of a central plotline that comes through in the last two or so cases plus the investigative/court aspect

Joe Molotov

Danganronpa V3 Chapter 2

That may be the most hilariously absurd post-case twist ever, and the best blackened execution at the same time.

Danganronpa V3 Chapter 3

Why this

Danganronpa V3 Chapter 4

Yeah I can already feel the largest troll ending of all time coming down the pipe, hit me Kodaka

Just started DV3 today, I'm hype.

zulux21

Lol of course the Soma anime just speeds through the Elite 10 introduction. Not like that's important or anything. Hope you watched the OVA fuckers!

it's only the 4th ova you should watch right... or is it 3.... or is is 3 and 4... are there 4 of them....

I should just look it up...

instead I think I will just continue to type here for a bit and then hit Submit Reply >.>;

Apparently there was a Professor Layton anime announced?

I only played a few hours of the first one but isn't it 100% puzzle solving and not 50/50 like Phoenix Wright and Danganronpa? Those both got anime (albeit not good ones) but they have more of a central plotline that comes through in the last two or so cases plus the investigative/court aspect

Well, they already made a movie way back :p

daveo42

Banned
Orihime was only good two things. One thing was completely broken and the other would have broken her spine.

Tbh Bleach had Soul Society arc which is infinitely better than anything I have read in Black Clover.

Early Bleach is the best Bleach. Sounds like Black Clover skipped directly to the worst parts of Bleach right from the start.

Daemul

Where is my Symphogear season 6 announcement?

I remember back in early 2016 when we got both a season 4 and season 5 announcement in the span of two days.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not even sure what you guys were talking about. Nothing I saw in the OP of Shokugeki seemed like it required them to cover some inordinate amount of material...

Some Nobody

Wait that's a positive??

Right?

Early Bleach is the best Bleach. Sounds like Black Clover skipped directly to the worst parts of Bleach right from the start.

Yeah, that's my argument. Early Bleach sucked lmao. It feels like Noragami, but not as well written. Or without as likable a cast.

Where is my Symphogear season 6 announcement?

I remember back in early 2016 when we got both a season 4 and season 5 announcement in the span of two days.

Isn't five seasons enough? I love Symphogear, but jeez. I read a spoiler suggesting next they're fighting
gods
. What's left to beat???

Right?

Yeah, that's my argument. Early Bleach sucked lmao. It feels like Noragami, but not as well written. Or without as likable a cast.

Isn't five seasons enough? I love Symphogear, but jeez. I read a spoiler suggesting next they're fighting
gods
. What's left to beat???

I mean that's just Bleach then

DNAbro

Juni Taisen 1

This is probably going to be a really fun and pointless show. Good first episode. Right amount of edge.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki 3 - Episode 1

Rindou alert at the end

best girl has arrived

brawly

Black Clover | ep 1

Man, Asta's line delivery is so annoying with those drawn out last words in every sentence. Animation is average at best. This "I'm not talented, but I'll catch up to you" rival shtick is so worn out too.

zulux21

soma season 3 ep 1 first 5 minutes

oh... this is where we are... for some reason I thought we already did the festival arc.

alright then.

at least the first few episodes of this season will be good.

also way to much worst girl in the opening :/
but that was expected.

edit: hmmm they seem to have upped the ecchi focus a bit this season.

I'm not even sure what you guys were talking about. Nothing I saw in the OP of Shokugeki seemed like it required them to cover some inordinate amount of material...

I think it's more about the Elite Ten being introduced in an OVA instead of in the show and now the show has to do a quick recap (from what people here are saying) quickly introducing the new characters while recaping some of the story from the OVA.

I'll know more when I watch really late tonight. Have to stay after work for my co-worker and I to build my new PC. :)

Tunoku

First episode of the new Soma was...not good. I've read the manga and I'm not a huge fan of this arc anyway, but the direction was super off as well. I hope 3 Gatsu has a better comeback!

Pretty amazing how fast I fell off the Soma train. Made the OT for the first season and enjoyed both the show and the manga, by the time S2 rolled around I was disliking the manga and by now I barely given enough of a shit to read it each week.

The Azami arc stuff is fairly bad, and also I may have just found inherent weaknesses in the series that were always there. Or maybe just having a long running series based on cooking cant work because every aspect that makes someone better has to be meticulously explained by sideline characters

Pretty much me, only I fell off way faster.

I started losing interest right before the tournament in season 1.

Something about the premise just didn't appeal to me anymore.

zulux21

First episode of the new Soma was...not good. I've read the manga and I'm not a huge fan of this arc anyway, but the direction was super off as well. I hope 3 Gatsu has a better comeback!

the direction was indeed off.

but the next few eps should be fine.

and the arc right now isn't bad...
I mean it is like a solid 7 or 8/10 unlike the arc that follows that is like a 2/10 at best.

Mahoujin GuruGuru 13

Holy shit, the Hero is a thief because RPG characters cannot stop themselves from searching every box, dresser, bookshelf, pot and chest in peoples houses for worthless shit they dont need.

I also like how apparently the music that plays when the old man is on screen is something the characters can hear lmao

Top Bottom