• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

The dude is loose in the physical world now, too.

Damn, now that you mention it, it seems like a pretty big oversight that Legend of Korra never mentioned this. Dude definitely snatched up hella faces in the three years after Korra opened the spirit portals. Korra was writing love letters and doing underground fights while thousands of poor little waterbenders were running around with no face.

Damn, now that you mention it, it seems like a pretty big oversight that Legend of Korra never mentioned this. Dude definitely snatched up hella faces in the three years after Korra opened the spirit portals. Korra was writing love letters and doing underground fights while thousands of poor little waterbenders were running around with no face.

Probably why the Earth Kingdom was in the state it was in. Can't have order when you have a whole bunch of people running around with no face.

#KuviraWasRight

#KorraTooBusySimpingAsamiAndGettingHerAssWhoopedByAn86YearOldTophBeifong

Probably why the Earth Kingdom was in the state it was in. Can't have order when you have a whole bunch of people running around with no face.

#KuviraWasRight

#KorraTooBusySimpingAsamiAndGettingHerAssWhoopedByAn86YearOldTophBeifong

latest

Korra won, the second time. Getting her ass kicked the first time is what gave Korra the motivation to get better.

She always wins the second time, but she always rushes into things head first without thinking.

Amon sonned her during their first encounter.
Tarrlock did the same then kidnapped her.
Unalaq kicked her ass too then ripped Raava out of her.
Zaheer did the same, kidnapped her then poisoned her.
Kuvira then kicked her ass during their first encounter.

She is like the Ash Ketchum of the AvatarVerse

She always wins the second time, but she always rushes into things head first without thinking.

Amon sonned her during their first encounter.
Tarrlock did the same then kidnapped her.
Unalaq kicked her ass too then ripped Raava out of her.
Zaheer did the same, kidnapped her then poisoned her.
Kuvira then kicked her ass during their first encounter.

She is like the Ash Ketchum of the AvatarVerse
She never uses her god damn head. She's like Naruto, all chakra, but she can't focus that shit.

And this is the arc when you find out Hinata >> Sakura ol useless ass.

And in other news

MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!! I seen Kuvira fanart that I wish I hadn't...
I didn't have to get this far to realize Hinata is better than Sakura. I hated Sakura since she doused herself in fail oil and then ignited herself after she vowed to help get revenge for Sasuke to make him happy to get him to either not leave or take her ass with him when he left to go train with Orochimaru, and even before that I didn't really like her useless ass that much. "Let me prove how useful I am by holding up this kunai in front of beast form Gaara to intimidate him." Kishi pretty much gave her that Sasori battle in Shippuden to try to convince the fanbase that she isn't useless shit anymore and after that I think the only thing she's managed to do was knockout a summoned giant centipede so far. Meanwhile Hinata's just fucking there doing fucking fuck all and getting ignored when it comes to fucking plot relevance. Kishi shelves all of his top women just to shove fucking Sakura down my motherfucking throat in some failed bullshit fucking attempt to even get me to fucking like her god damn ass. I want more Temari, Ino, Hinata, Shizune and even fucking Ten Ten, fuck that god damn useless pink haired pile of fucking fail.

I didn't have to get this far to realize Hinata is better than Sakura. I hated Sakura since she doused herself in fail oil and then ignited herself after she vowed to help get revenge for Sasuke to make him happy to get him to either not leave or take her ass with him when he left to go train with Orochimaru, and even before that I didn't really like her useless ass that much. "Let me prove how useful I am by holding up this kunai in front of beast form Gaara to intimidate him." Kishi pretty much gave her that Sasori battle in Shippuden to try to convince the fanbase that she isn't useless shit anymore and after that I think the only thing she's managed to do was knockout a summoned giant centipede so far. Meanwhile Hinata's just fucking there doing fucking fuck all and getting ignored when it comes to fucking plot relevance. Kishi shelves all of his top women just to shove fucking Sakura down my motherfucking throat in some failed bullshit fucking attempt to even get me to fucking like her god damn ass. I want more Temari, Ino, Hinata, Shizune and even fucking Ten Ten, fuck that god damn useless pink haired pile of fucking fail.

My man.

Though the Sakura bullshit is only gonna get worse from here.

But Hinata tho.... Hinata gonna have her time in the sun this arc. I remember being so hype with my friends when we were watching it.

My man.

Though the Sakura bullshit is only gonna get worse from here.

But Hinata tho.... Hinata gonna have her time in the sun this arc. I remember being so hype with my friends when we were watching it.
Is she really going to shine? Please don't give me false hopes. I've been hoping for a Hinata shining moment since after getting her clock cleaned by Neji. Woman had heart in that battle and she's felt ignored ever since.

Is she really going to shine? Please don't give me false hopes. I've been hoping for a Hinata shining moment since after getting her clock cleaned by Neji. Woman had heart in that battle and she's felt ignored ever since.

I mean, well... umm, yea I don't want to spoil it. But there's an entire episode dedicated to her and her backstory

I mean, well... umm, yea I don't want to spoil it. But there's an entire episode dedicated to her and her backstory
FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!! Only took several hundred episodes fuck you Kishi and this poorly plotted show with your tons of fucking characters that you fucking waste. Best character has been Shikamaru in my opinion. It's like he was written well by fucking accident.

FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!! Only took several hundred episodes fuck you Kishi and this poorly plotted show with your tons of fucking characters that you fucking waste. Best character has been Shikamaru in my opinion. It's like he was written well by fucking accident.

I'm everything Team Guy, from Guy sensei himself, to Rock Lee, to Tenten (who everyone forgets exists), then Neji. I love those guys, and that why I sat there and watched the fun anime dedicated to them. You haven't lived until you've seen cross dressing Neji (that's a running gag on that show)

Is she invading the Reboot universe?
I'm everything Team Guy, from Guy sensei himself, to Rock Lee, to Tenten (who everyone forgets exists), then Neji. I love those guys, and that why I sat there and watched the fun anime dedicated to them. You haven't lived until you've seen cross dressing Neji (that's a running gag on that show)
I actually like Team 10 and 8 the most, but Team Guy is cool too. Guy's interactions with Kakashi are hilarious.

It really should've been like a Ninja Gaiden game, but that's just my opinion. I played the first few stages, but never finished it. In fact an actual RPG of some sort would've been really good.

I mean they still can, Nick can pay a studio to create an RPG and create a totally new story.

But that costs money which Nick tends to be stingy as hell about.

Veelk

Banned
Told you. Legend of Korra was disappointing, but it didn't fall off the wagon THIS hard.

For those who haven't seen it, Naruto is a show so dumb, that if Bolin was in it, he would be one of the more intelligent members of society.

You're still angry about the Hinata / Pain situation? I told you that pink haired woman wasn't shit and won't ever be shit.

I'll throw Bataar Jr a life raft before Sakura.
That and seeing poor Shizune getting her soul sucked pissed me off. Woman don't do shit outside of getting yelled at, knocked out and reduced to being a secretary and then they suck out her fucking soul as if she doesn't get humiliated enough. Sakura acted like she cared about retrieving Hinata's body which surprisingly didn't get incinerated when Naruto transformed. If she cared she would've helped prior. Pink haired idiot. And that's Tsunade's fucking prodigy? Bullshit. I can't believe how different the two of them reacted in that situation.
As much as i think Korra was a disappointment i would agree with this statement.

How far are you now so i can have an idea of the bullshit level
Tail end of the Pain invasion arc. I just can't stop being agitated when I discuss that show. My god, I thought they mishandled Kuvira, how they fuck over Hinata and Shizune is out of fucking hand. Kuvira would hold Hinata and be like "at least I had screen time" Kuvira jobbed the way Shizune jobbed. Shizune's job application is on point in that show. They give her no time to shine.

Edit:

I'm still arguing with a person still refusing to see why certain things abut this whole thing annoy the fuck out of me. This shit defies all fucking logic.

I can see someone saying some antics in Korra season 2 is more annoying than the worst of Naruto, anything else, I can't fathom.

Well Naruto did the worst thing for me when things just become so "uh okayyy" and dragged out that it's just boring.

There were many things I complained about in Korra, but it never got just plain boring to me, at least with my first watch through.

That's why I enjoy the Boruto stuff a lot right now. Sort of a chance to go back to the feel of part 1 again.

That and seeing poor Shizune getting her soul sucked pissed me off. Woman don't do shit outside of getting yelled at, knocked out and reduced to being a secretary and then they suck out her fucking soul as if she doesn't get humiliated enough. Sakura acted like she cared about retrieving Hinata's body which surprisingly didn't get incinerated when Naruto transformed. If she cared she would've helped prior. Pink haired idiot. And that's Tsunade's fucking prodigy? Bullshit. I can't believe how different the two of them reacted in that situation.

Tail end of the Pain invasion arc. I just can't stop being agitated when I discuss that show. My god, I thought they mishandled Kuvira, how they fuck over Hinata and Shizune is out of fucking hand. Kuvira would hold Hinata and be like "at least I had screen time" Kuvira jobbed the way Shizune jobbed. Shizune's job application is on point in that show. They give her no time to shine.

Edit:

I'm still arguing with a person still refusing to see why certain things abut this whole thing annoy the fuck out of me. This shit defies all fucking logic.

lol that Invasion arc was some fucking bullshit and there is a something about that Hinata thing that might piss you off even more if you realize it.

Also IIRC this was before Naruto's "incident" in the snow LOLOLOLOL prepare for yourself for that pile of horseshit.

plus i'm willing to bet that person (having not read that thread because of the circlejerking) you are arguing is Psycho_Mantis and if so don't bother since that user a massive Naruto stan.

lol that Invasion arc was some fucking bullshit and there is a something about that Hinata thing that might piss you off even more if you realize it.

Also IIRC this was before Naruto's "incident" in the snow LOLOLOLOL prepare for yourself for that pile of horseshit.

plus i'm willing to bet that person (having not read that thread because of the circlejerking) you are arguing is Psycho_Mantis and if so don't bother since that user a massive Naruto stan.
How the hell did you guess that it was Mantis? I've had so many, "why can't you see why this shit is shit and fucking annoying" discussions it's not even funny.
You just need to chill out and return to your comfort zone.

Let Kuvira step on you. It'll be alright.
I've dedicated myself to finishing out that nuclear train wreck even if it kills me, I don't care how much ether I drop and who it annoys, show is fucking shit with characters that could be so good if the writer wasn't a fucking hack. I gave Bryke a hard time before but even the worst of Korra is almost master class compared to the worst of that shit show that is fucking Naruto.

Wait are you watching the actual show and/or reading the manga?

How the hell did you guess that it was Mantis? I've had so many, "why can't you see why this shit is shit and fucking annoying" discussions it's not even funny.

I've dedicated myself to finishing out that nuclear train wreck even if it kills me, I don't care how much ether I drop and who it annoys, show is fucking shit with characters that could be so good if the writer wasn't a fucking hack. I gave Bryke a hard time before but even the worst of Korra is almost master class compared to the worst of that shit show that is fucking Naruto.

Since he's become the first person that comes to mind when defending anything Naruto related on this forum. Was doing it when the Naruto discussion was in the main manga thread long ago lol

Also i took a look in the thread afterward to confirm my guess :p

And for the second point PLEASE post some impressions in here (or a link to your post in that thread) as i want to see the pain (what comes after is fucking rough imo) :D

Veelk

Banned
Oh, God, as I'm PMing Jaded, all my old ideas of how to fix Naruto are coming back to me, and I have to actively resist not to rewrite them all, because I have a test tomorrow and I need to be studying. But, fuck, I was a brilliant story idea guy, even as a kid. I actually expected to go back over my notes and think that I was high as fuck for thinking they were good ideas, and some are, but there is some good stuff in here. I should probably rework it as my own series and make it an actual original work.

Top Bottom