• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

Veelk, why

image.php

Please don't tell me those Star Wars EP:8 spoilers are real, because if they are..... Well, if you read that thread you would see why I'm even mentioning it in here.

Looks like he and another member were just getting a bit catty towards each other over Better Caul Saul. Can't imagine either of them will be gone too long.

Veelk causing a shitty argument with someone because he gets confrontational? What a surprise. He needs to learn to not get so superior about everything. The fact that I was once told that "that's just who he is, you don't know him" is laughable to me. He attacks people for how stupid they are and how smart he is. LOL

Korra is the best show in television history and Kuvira is a better villain than Azula.

Veelk causing a shitty argument with someone because he gets confrontational? What a surprise. He needs to learn to not get so superior about everything. The fact that I was once told that "that's just who he is, you don't know him" is laughable to me. He attacks people for hos stupid they are and how smart he is. LOL

Korra is the best show in television history and Kuvira is a better villain than Azula.
I actually like talking to the guy.

I actually like talking to the guy.

Sure, and so do I. But sometimes he goes off the rails and personally attacks people because they disagree with him. Myself included. The ban was well deserved and I hope he learns to cool off when he comes back.

In any case, I shouldn't be bitching about another member here.

Veelk causing a shitty argument with someone because he gets confrontational? What a surprise. He needs to learn to not get so superior about everything. The fact that I was once told that "that's just who he is, you don't know him" is laughable to me. He attacks people for how stupid they are and how smart he is. LOL

I never beef with him. I just know him as "guy who writes a lot". Plus he helped me out so I won't ever say a bad thing about him.

Last sentence, first part no. Second part I can get behind.

I never beef with him. I just know him as "guy who writes a lot". Plus he helped me out so I won't ever say a bad thing about him.

Last sentence, first part no. Second part I can get behind.
I'm still waiting for the fanfic where Kuvira makes a time machine and goes back in time to fuck the shit out of Ty Lee and Azula at the same time.
Sure, and so do I. But sometimes he goes off the rails and personally attacks people because they disagree with him. Myself included. The ban was well deserved and I hope he learns to cool off when he comes back.

In any case, I shouldn't be bitching about another member here.
I've always had fun discussions with the guy.

Oh god, finally got around to reading the events behind Veelk's banning. What a three way clusterfuck that was.

Trey

Veelk and I got into arguments more than most and he definitely is snarky at times. But it doesn't usually come out unless he feels you disrespected him first. just gotta roll with the punishes cuz dude is obviously passionate about fiction and storytelling. and he'll argue in good faith, which is what you want in a discussion.

I felt that way when he did that huge post on how he'd rewrite LoK as a whole while at the same time requesting my feedback and I'm just like uhhhhhhh
He's actually not that hard to respond to as long as you have the basic knowledge of storytelling and narrative. Having a logical opinion doesn't hurt either. If you're going to argue with the guy like "nuh uh, you're wrong and stupid so suck it" then yeah, you're going to have a fun time. I've always been able to have a decent discussion with him in the Berserk thread, PMs, Bloodborne and here. Dude's passionate, but he's knowledgeable.

Trey

He's actually not that hard to respond to as long as you have the basic knowledge of storytelling and narrative. Having a logical opinion doesn't hurt either. If you're going to argue with the guy like "nuh uh, you're wrong and stupid so suck it" then yeah, you're going to have a fun time. I've always been able to have a decent discussion with him in the Berserk thread, PMs, Bloodborne and here. Dude's passionate, but he's knowledgeable.

well you're a jaded writer, and he's veelk. goes hand in hand.

You do have great discussions Jaded.
Like who would make a better top, Azula or Kuvira.
I have most of my discussions here, GundamGaf, BerserkGaf, NarutoGaf and sometimes in Off topic in some random thread, but that's about it. I don't touch most of gaming gaf. I went hard in the paint in NarutoGaf several times.
That's going to be a rather epic fight. Something tells me Azula would be into bdsm. Pretty much imagine your basic Kink.com video starring Wenona.

Captain Qwark was pretty much an antagonist for at least a little bit in 3 different games lol.

Real reason: idk. Probably will at some point.

Top Bottom