• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

SHFw2Dx.jpg

😓

What I would give to be Ty Lee right about now.

And people expect Zuko's daughter to be with Mai? Doesn't sound likely.

Whatever happened to Mai anyway? Seems like old age ended her like it did Sokka, Aang, Ty Lee, Azula etc...

Though I'm kinda shocked that of all people who made it to LoK, Toph 'Come over here so I can wipe that smile off your face' Beifong was one of them. Her reckless ass should've been dead lol.

Whatever happened to Mai anyway? Seems like old age ended her like it did Sokka, Aang, Ty Lee, Azula etc...

Though I'm kinda shocked that of all people who made it to LoK, Toph 'Come over here so I can wipe that smile off your face' Beifong was one of them. Her reckless ass should've been dead lol.
Ty Lee couldn't have died that young since her fighting style is still being taught. I have a hard time believing Azula is dead though. Zuko was still alive, maybe she's just wandering that forest I heard she ran off into. I mean that's a pretty important character to just never finish the story for.

Ty Lee couldn't have died that young since her fighting style is still being taught. I have a hard time believing Azula is dead though. Zuko was still alive, maybe she's just wandering that forest I heard she ran off into. I mean that's a pretty important character to just never finish the story for.

Welcome to post-TLA Avatar writing tho

What is life as a Korra fan?
For me it's about buying the occasional Korra shirt from Teefury (motherfuckers need to do a good Kuvira shirt already cause I'm fucking sick of buying Korra shirts) and finding other stuff to watch. You want a better love triangle guys. Watch some Macross. SDF-1 has a damn good love triangle.

Toa TAK

Banned
Pokemon?

Digimon is where it's at. At least after 4 seasons, anyways.

Icy play some zombies instead. It's already got a better story.

I hear the XY anime is actually legitimately good. Well that or it's just good for Pokemon standards. Either way, It's something I've always been interested in checking out myself, and the recent Pokemon GO craze made me want to start from the beginning.

I don't know how much of it I'll get through, but I'm at episode 34 now. Whenever I fall out, I'll just skip straight to XY.

Get overwatch and add me.

I want it, but No Man's Sky and Deus Ex are priorities for me so I probably won't get Overwatch for a bit :x

Toa TAK

Banned
I hear the XY anime is actually legitimately good. Well that or it's just good for Pokemon standards. Either way, It's something I've always been interested in checking out myself, and the recent Pokemon GO craze made me want to start from the beginning.

I don't know how much of it I'll get through, but I'm at episode 34 now. Whenever I fall out, I'll just skip straight to XY.

I want it, but No Man's Sky and Deus Ex are priorities for me so I probably won't get Overwatch for a bit :x

But dude

zombiiiiieeeeees

tpDeQyH.gif

Toa TAK

Banned
Is that game actually called 'Zombies'?

because do you have any idea how hard it is to google that game?
It's the Zombies mode in the Call of Duty games. :p from World at War and the Black Ops trilogy. The gif is from the latest release and you lucky PS4 players get the DLC first.

Toa TAK

Banned
CoD zombies has fucking dragons now? What?

LOL

Yup, this has been everyone's reaction. They've hinted at them in the first DLC of the game for awhile now. For the fans, we're just finally getting what they've been teasing.

But that's NOTHING compared to the interdemensional gatekeepers:

5EOTamF.gif

I'm really kind of surprsied that NeoGAF has such an aversion to the gamemode. I would've thought people here would enjoy a hardcore mode that's filled to the brim with an interesting (if convoluted, of course it's been going since 2008) lore with humorous characters and fun-ass gameplay that's riddled with so many options.

Maybe it's because it's "Call of Duty"? I dunno. People say it's complicated, but you can still grab a gun from the mystery box and survive. Shit hasn't changed. I think most are intimidated by it.

Veelk

Banned
I'm just not interested in it because it's CoD. Something about its gameplay was not that interesting to me. But I do endorse this kind of wacky creativity.

Let me know when you get overwatch.

Toa TAK

Banned
Never cared for CoD but Zombies in Black Ops was the fucking best.

Black Ops is peak shit. Ascension, Kino der Toten, Moon, and they brought out all the WAW maps in addition.

Black Ops II hit a bit of a slump, but was barely saved by 2/5 of the maps (Mob of the Dead and Origins).

Black Ops III is the best time to be a zombie fan. Culmination of everything since WAW.

-Deimos

Black Ops is peak shit. Ascension, Kino der Toten, Moon, and they brought out all the WAW maps in addition.

Black Ops II hit a bit of a slump, but was barely saved by 2/5 of the maps (Mob of the Dead and Origins).

Black Ops III is the best time to be a zombie fan. Culmination of everything since WAW.

I have to catch up on my Zombie lore before playing BO3. I was surprised how interesting it was in BO.

I had a lot of fun with zombies in the past, but I doubt I'll get back into it. There's a bunch of other stuff I'd rather play more. The only reason I ever had some of the previous CoD games in the first place was because my big bro would buy them. We don't live in the same house anymore, so..... welp. Sorry Toa :p It does look cool though.

Is that game actually called 'Zombies'?

because do you have any idea how hard it is to google that game?

LOL

Top Bottom