• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

Toa TAK

Banned
I had a lot of fun with zombies in the past, but I doubt I'll get back into it. There's a bunch of other stuff I'd rather play more. The only reason I ever had some of the previous CoD games in the first place was because my big bro would buy them. We don't live in the same house anymore, so..... welp. Sorry Toa :p It does look cool though.
I'm doom to die as the only CODzombie fan here on NeoGAF.
It's actually quite fun.
Damn man, that's a lot of photos.
And just for the sake of getting caught up, the Gorod Krovi intro and ending.

Toa TAK

Banned
I'm not tall. I think she had on heels and even if I'm taller I'm not tall enough, chicks like tall dudes so I'm not in the running with that.

You gotta fight the power, bro.

I'm not tall, either, (though I'm not short) but there's no mountain you and I can't climb.

Trey

A model that hit me up on Instagram for some pictures...I think she's too tall for me to date, she's very nice though.

Never give up. Never surrender.

Speaking of giving up, the fact that kai is effectively not in season 4 at all is still baffling to me. Why even bother setting him up in season 3? lmaooo

Never give up. Never surrender.

Speaking of giving up, the fact that kai is effectively not in season 4 at all is still baffling to me. Why even bother setting him up in season 3? lmaooo
I know when a woman is a lost cause...sometimes I don't and just wish a certain woman would offer me a friends with benefits arrangement, but eeehh that's life. Kai became a master mute bender towards the end. Only person that even remembered who he was was Jinora. I mean since they fucked his character over they could've just erased him and just concentrated more on Kuvira for Book 3, but nope, they fuck over two characters.

Coming from a person who dreams of being stepped on by a certain metal bender, a woman being too tall to date doesn't seem like something that would deter you.
I've done enough reading and spoke to enough women to know it's a thing with them. So I really don't bother with taller women.

LOL

Yup, this has been everyone's reaction. They've hinted at them in the first DLC of the game for awhile now. For the fans, we're just finally getting what they've been teasing.

But that's NOTHING compared to the interdemensional gatekeepers:

5EOTamF.gif

I'm really kind of surprsied that NeoGAF has such an aversion to the gamemode. I would've thought people here would enjoy a hardcore mode that's filled to the brim with an interesting (if convoluted, of course it's been going since 2008) lore with humorous characters and fun-ass gameplay that's riddled with so many options.

Maybe it's because it's "Call of Duty"? I dunno. People say it's complicated, but you can still grab a gun from the mystery box and survive. Shit hasn't changed. I think most are intimidated by it.

Can they just make Hexen/Doom whatever they want now? I'd play that.

Veelk

Banned
And the manga ended in such a heartwarming and uplifting way. It was nearly as touching as TLA's ending.

Wish we saw more of that awesome boat though.

Veelk

Banned
When did that big ass dragon appear?

When Griffith merged the astral and physical planes. There was a small montage of fantasy things interacting with people. Up until then, the vast majority of monsters and fantasy creatures that appeared were apostles, with small exceptions like Puck and then WAY later on the trolls and so forth.

But when Griffith did his thing, from what I remember, there was a pixie (not like Puck), that dragon, then a sky of wyverns, and a scene of Unicorns being chased down by an Orochi/Hydra. Also, when Rickard entered Falconia, they had to fight a Cockatrice.

Edit: http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/World_Transformation

Wow, I actually forgot quite a few things. That's unlike me, but then again, I guess it's been over a year.

Look, if you want to see good art, then Hunter X Hunter's original publications aren't too bad.

I am still amazed at how he drew that chicken in such detail and then was like "fuck it" to the rest of the page.
Togashi made god damn sure the chicken got drawn right, that still fucking kills me. It's like he drew the rest of the panel on the back of the napkin, but was like, "I gots to put effort into that chicken, my paycheck is riding on it."

Top Bottom